connection to Phantom failed! on app DJI visual (iPhone)
11366 14 2014-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joe.o.evans
New

New Zealand

Updated my  Phantom2 vision. it's now not connecting to the app DJI visual (iPhone)  it showing that is connected to Wi-Fi but when I go to camera it comes  with connection to Phantom failed!
2014-11-19
Use props
reganh
New
New Zealand

Same issue here, never have been able to connect my iphone 5 to the phantom. Connection to Phantom failed
2014-11-19
Use props
rafaelnoto
New

Brazil

the same problem with me. Any solution?
2015-1-3
Use props
cmm747
New

United States

rafaelnoto@hotm Posted at 2015-1-4 08:24
the same problem with me. Any solution?

Here is something I have found out with mine. I have both the Iphone and Ipad. Both have come up with the message in the past. Even after I rebinded over and over again.Here is something that kinda blew my mind. I was at the RC field and I must spent 2 hours trying to rebind my Ipad. I gave up. Went home and called B&H Photo where I bought it from. While I was talking to the tech It connected perfect every time...lol. He said it did this because of the area I live in which is totally stupid. Anyway the following week I went back to the RC Field, guess what same thing started happening again. I spent about 20 minutes trying to get it to work. Then I started to think, what has changed from here to my house. Temperature. When I went home it was in a heated room. At the field it was 35degs. Now get this. Took the drone back to the car, turned the heat wide open for about 10 minutes and guess what , worked perfect every time. Now I don't know if moisture getting in the electronics caused this from the temperature change or what. Next time yours does this try heating it up in the car....I know it sounds stupid but post your results, BTW, once I rebinded it I didn't have another problem that day.,Mike
2015-1-10
Use props
gdundan.gmail
New

Australia

I have the same problem.  Any solution?
2015-2-14
Use props
treusse
New
Flight distance : 14688 ft
United States

cmm747@verizon. Posted at 2015-1-10 20:17
Here is something I have found out with mine. I have both the Iphone and Ipad. Both have come up w ...

Hi, Guys, I'm a newby to DJI and this forum and I had the same problem. Spent days trying to get the iPhone to talk to the Phantom Vision+. My solution may not work for you, but the answer I found is in the manual, pages 19-22, especially paragraph 6.4. Every time I tried to bind the iPhone to the camera using the QR scan I got an error message "DJI Vision was explicitly denied access to the camera".  After following all the binding procedures paragraph 6.4 solved my problem. Hope this helps.
2015-2-18
Use props
yasmarck.yahoo
New

Saudi Arabia

Hi Guys, Newbie to the forum, but I am having a similar problem. Initially after purchase everything was working fine for approximately five flights. The very next flight I got the message 'Connection to phantom failed' whilst the Quad was on the ground immediately after getting airborne 20ft or so the connection to the camera worked. Three flights later I am getting the connection failed in the DJI Vision app and cannot see any parameters or camera vision. The aircraft technician in me decided to try and investigate, all connections to the camera gimbal are fine, the black ribbon to the camera looks okay, but I have noticed that with the battery removed the cabling that comes down to the camera gimbal appears to be crushed from the end of the battery pack. (see photo). I have measured the battery pack and depth measured the battery receptacle and there is no room for a gap between the cabling and battery pack. Can you guys confirm if you have a similar crushing appearance on the cabling and if anyone from DJI reads this can you confirm if a break in the cabling from the camera gimbal to the Wi Fi module would cause this problem I am having.
2015-3-11
Use props
yasmarck.yahoo
New

Saudi Arabia

Pic of Crushed Cable from Battery Pack Installation

Battery Pack Crushed Cable

Battery Pack Crushed Cable

Crushed Cable

Crushed Cable
2015-3-11
Use props
yasmarck.yahoo
New

Saudi Arabia

Sorry about the double upload of the photo internet connection was very poor at the time!
2015-3-11
Use props
lrocha5
New

Brazil

Having the same issue. Everything was fine'til something happened. DJI App on iPhone 6 suddenly it is not connecting to Phantom 2+ nor the camera works.I've tried every trick following all the forums, none of them seens to work. DJI did not come up with any solution, and now i am flying blind. DJI app on iPhone 6 is useless now.

2015-5-18
Use props
gjking1971
lvl.1
Australia

I've got the same problem with mine since I've purchased a new iPhone 6. Tried all the above, checked everything twice, read the manual regarding "binding", yet still no go?!?! I cannot say just how ANGRY I am with this issue!!!! I've tried EVERYTHING and still not working! I've wasted the last 5 days with this, ruined what was meant to be an awesome time in stunning locations only to have return after 2 days of a 7 day adventure! NOT HAPPY!!

2015-6-6
Use props
jantore
New

United States

I feel like an idiot. I got the same error message, but I realized that I forgot to go to the WiFi settings and connect to the DJI Phantom's network. That is why I also got a message that it could not find a SD card, even I had it inserted correctly. Not sure if that will solve others problems here, but at least it worked for me - having the same error message.
2015-7-31
Use props
SanBug
New

United States

IS THERE A SOLUTION THAT WORKS.?...I have a Phantom 2 Vision and never had any issues with it until the latest Software Upgrade...After the upgrade it will no longer connect to my iPhone 5s...I get an error that says, Connection to Phantom failed.!...Like so many others, I have tried everything I can think of to correct this and it still won't connect...What can I do,  Where is DJI support.?..I have read the manual cover to cover, I have googled it over and over, I have watched every video I could find and still nothing.!

Here is where I am at...

Everything fully charged...
Turn on Controller...Green Light
Turn on Range Extender...Two solid lights
Turn on Phantom...Flashing green lights...Solid green light on Camera
go to my Wi-Fi and select Phantom****
go to my DJI Vision app...Select Camera...
Error...Connection to phantom failed.!...

HELP...Please...
2016-8-22
Use props
ledison.comer
New

Mexico

I have the same problem after the software upgrade! I tried before the upgrade and everything worked with no problems, I made some tests before. I have 3 days with the problem and I feel not complete I use a iPhone 5s as well and looking around if I can solve it, if anybody have a solution please let us know.
2016-8-26
Use props
fans596c61b5
New

United States

I’m having this error signing into the DJI GO 4 app (Sign in failed check your network connection)
2017-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules