1763 4 2020-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PLS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 924803 ft
France

Hi,

I have a Mavic Pro and I am after a software that allows me to plan waypoint missions and take pictures with the AEB mode...
I will then process the pictures with Lightroom and fiddle with them so no need for a post-processing or cloud-processing software.
DJI GS Pro does not allow AEB mode and to this day I've had no luck.
Taking the pics oneby one is painfull when tryingto map several hectares.

I'd appreciate any idea of a software / workflow.

Many thanks!
2020-5-17
Use props
AlansDronePics
First Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

I can't understand what you are asking. you say "I will then process the pictures with Lightroom and fiddle with them..." This is called post processing and done with software. I also don't understand why you want to use High Dynamic Range to take landscapes of several hectares. You imply that you are taking land shots therefore where is the large variation in dynamic range? Land is generally of a limited tonal range.
2020-5-18
Use props
PLS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 924803 ft
France

AlansDronePics Posted at 5-18 00:27
I can't understand what you are asking. you say "I will then process the pictures with Lightroom and fiddle with them..." This is called post processing and done with software. I also don't understand why you want to use High Dynamic Range to take landscapes of several hectares. You imply that you are taking land shots therefore where is the large variation in dynamic range? Land is generally of a limited tonal range.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I’ll try and be more clear, please bear with me and excuse my French!

I want to take a top-down view of a large area: a whole village including the lake nearby, the surrounding forest etc.
Many apps can automate the capture but I am after one that allows me to take AEB pictures, as in 5 pictures each time with the drone’s bracketing mode.
I get far better colours that way.

For the post processing, Adobe Lightroom’s HDR Panorama does the trick.
I’ve tried using DJI GS Pro but the app only takes single shots.

Hope this is more clear!
Thanks again
2020-5-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I believe you can do this with Litchi.
2020-5-18
Use props