Googles input voltage
7110 9 2020-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
k_thod
New

France

Hello,
I would really like to have the choice of battery type used for the goolge in a OSD menu to ensure low voltage warnings are in sync .
At the moment, using 3s lion cells, i get an annoying low voltage warning when in fact i'm still @ 80% charged.

May be i missed something ?
Thx
2020-5-17
Use props
jeff fpv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 292900 ft
Germany

Hey k_thod,
you can disable the warnings: settings>Preferences>Low Battery Warning

2020-5-17
Use props
k_thod
New

France

jeff fpv Posted at 5-17 11:54
Hey k_thod,
you can disable the warnings: settings>references>Low Battery Warning

hey, thanks for that Jeff !,i was not aware of it ( but yeah didn't seach too much neither ) ..

Still, i think low power warning is a must but it being hardcoded to 4s ( i think it is..may be wrong ) is not the best user experience for me .

Pretty sure it's not a big deal outside of implementing an new menu entry...finger crossed my voice is heard by the dji team .
2020-5-17
Use props
jeff fpv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 292900 ft
Germany

You're welcome!
The idea is great and i hope also of this feature to set manually the minimum voltage

Jeff
2020-5-17
Use props
MeuhDaCow
lvl.2
Flight distance : 612782 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Same problem for me...
I use a 2s 3000mah battery and the goggles show 6.7V while the real battery voltage is 7.4v...
There is no calibration process or manual adjustment enable in the goggles?

Julien
2020-5-21
Use props
DanGro
lvl.2

Germany

MeuhDaCow Posted at 5-21 05:50
Same problem for me...
I use a 2s 3000mah battery and the goggles show 6.7V while the real battery voltage is 7.4v...
There is no calibration process or manual adjustment enable in the goggles?

You probably measured the voltage afterwards when there was no current drawn from the batteries?
2020-9-28
Use props
Utten
New

Denmark

I have the same problem with 2S 3000mh. Shows up to 0,6 volt wrong, while turned on.
They really need to fix this, so you don't need tu turn off the voltage alarm!
2020-11-13
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Best battery for the goggles: 4S, around 1500mah lipo.  You could use 3S or even 2S, but 4S is clearly the best for run time.
2020-11-13
Use props
djiuser_iQuov7C0OAsL
lvl.1

Germany

Sry guy´s from DJI, I do not get it

The glasses cost hundreds of euros and there is no HDMI input or not even a USB-C video input.

There is no adjustment option for the eye distance to the lenses (luckily at least for the eye distance between the eyes) .. Even my € 30 VR glasses from Amazon can do that. length and distance!
That wouldn't be so bad, but no other padding is included that is a bit thinner or thicker to suit your personal needs.

And it is not possible to calibrate the voltage measurement of the battery connected to the glasses? What?
I don't want to turn off the battery warning! I want my 7.3V battery to be recognized as 7.3V and not as 6.8V.
And yes, of course the voltage was measured during operation (even while recording was running).

Then the fan. Nice to have a fan that prevents the lenses from fogging up. But the control of the fan ...? he feels like doing what he wants.
Why is it not possible to change the speed in the menu? A fan that sometimes blows at full throttle in your eyes. Not nice.

Do not get me wrong. The build quality is appropriate for the price. Very high quality. The overall video / image quality really can't be beat either.
But there are still a few points that need to be made better for the price. And I believe that some of the points can be fixed with a simple software update. I look forward to the next release.

Greetings from Germany
Manuel
2020-11-14
Use props
fans294fa16a
lvl.1

United States

^^ agree with above

I would like to use my FatShark 2S LiIon battery pack to power my goggles, but it beeps about low voltage even at full charge

And i hate the fan blowing in my eyes

and I want adjustable lenses like HDO2
2020-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules