696 2 2020-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kidologist
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4415722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Got a Mavic Air 2, with my Mavic Pro I had a cord that would attach to a power brick and to the battery, can't find anything like that for Air 2 - going backpacking, don't want to carry a huge power supply to recharge. I even have a car charger for Mavic Pro, anything yet for Mavic Air 2, or too new?

2020-5-17
Use props
PhantomPil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44731 ft
United Kingdom

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but if you purchased the "Fly More Combo" there would be a Battery To Power Bank Adaptor in the box.
You can purchase a Car Charger for the MA2 separately.

2020-5-17
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

PhantomPil Posted at 5-17 13:36
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but if you purchased the "Fly More Combo" there would be a Battery To Power Bank Adaptor in the box.
You can purchase a Car Charger for the MA2 separately.

the battery to power bank adapter attaches to the battery and turns the battery pins into 2 usb ports so you can plug in your and recharge your cellphone using the mavic battery.

I guess they were looking for something else to give value to the fly more combo but personally I think it's a waste, I would have preferred to see $20 less price or maybe a 4th filter or a 4-port hub or even the sleeve instead of the adapter which I will never use to deplete precious battery power.  are people using these to discharge their batteries?  I have plenty of bricks and it's a cool accessory if you want one but to ship a million of these around the world without asking is a total waste.  or I guess because the guards may not fit in the box/bag.  either way I have a warped m2z battery from a crash which I attached one of these and I haven't use it in over a year.
2020-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules