10422 16 2020-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mkasperonline.no
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7936437 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Does Litchi have support for DJI Mavic Air 2?

If not when is this planned to be?

Anyone who know anything about this?

2020-5-17
Use props
Vlas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not as of yet. We need DJI to release the SDK first.
2020-5-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI needs to release the SDK first.  However, be advised that they haven't even released the SDK for Mavic Mini yet.  So it may be a long wait.
2020-5-18
Use props
AndyVirt
lvl.2
United Kingdom

We absolutely need this.  I really want to be able to set a route (waypoints) and let the drone do the work, for mapping/photogrammetry.  Either let Litchi do it, or do it add support for this please DJI.
2020-5-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

AndyVirt Posted at 5-23 05:08
We absolutely need this.  I really want to be able to set a route (waypoints) and let the drone do the work, for mapping/photogrammetry.  Either let Litchi do it, or do it add support for this please DJI.

If it was so important for you to have waypoints or litchi, why would you buy a Mavic Air2 ?

The likelihood of SDK being released in the next 6 months is very unlikely. And there is probably no chance waypoints will be implemented. So I find it hard to fathom if this was so important that you wouldn’t research before you purchase.
2020-5-23
Use props
AndyVirt
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 5-23 06:10
If it was so important for you to have waypoints or litchi, why would you buy a Mavic Air2 ?

The likelihood of SDK being released in the next 6 months is very unlikely. And there is probably no chance waypoints will be implemented. So I find it hard to fathom if this was so important that you wouldn’t research before you purchase.

Can't argue with you hallmark007 - a schoolboy error on my part.  I thought all the DJI drones could do this.
2020-5-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

AndyVirt Posted at 5-23 11:35
Can't argue with you hallmark007 - a schoolboy error on my part.  I thought all the DJI drones could do this.

It will but it just takes a bit of time, as soon as dji release SDK litchi have already said they would implement their app for MA2.
2020-5-23
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Almost here...received this today!
2020-11-29
Use props
The Duck
lvl.4
United States

So my question is: how long will it take the Litchi developers to add Mavic Air 2 support?  

It seems like it took a while to get the Mavic Mini support added, and waypoint mode still isn't working.  
2020-12-2
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-18 10:38
DJI needs to release the SDK first.  However, be advised that they haven't even released the SDK for Mavic Mini yet.  So it may be a long wait.

The Mobile SDK supports the Mavic Mini.
2020-12-2
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
United States

I am less interested in third-party apps and more interested in third-party firmware mods/hacks for things like signal CE to FCC or Boost and NFZ
2020-12-2
Use props
Rodion S
lvl.2

Ukraine

Guys, Any news on this?
2020-12-13
Use props
Lisa3
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

AndyVirt Posted at 5-23 11:35
Can't argue with you hallmark007 - a schoolboy error on my part.  I thought all the DJI drones could do this.

It’s nice to read that you own your mistake instead of blaming everyone but yourself, good for you.
2020-12-13
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-23 06:10

On the specs for the Mavic Air 2 WayPoints were listed to be added in future firmware update similar to the support for the Smart Controller.  I like many others feel that WayPoints only for Hyperlapse was disingenuous as the expectation was Waypoints similar to the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom.  It was purchased on faith in DJI to add the full feature not an element of WayPoints.
2020-12-13
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
United States

The SDK was released last week so Litchi should have the ability to start adding the Mavic Air 2 to their app.  Given that the leg work for the Original Mavic Mini has been done for incorporating the DJI Fly app hopefully development time will be reduced.
2020-12-13
Use props
AndyVirt
lvl.2
United Kingdom

JohnLietzke Posted at 12-13 08:17
The SDK was released last week so Litchi should have the ability to start adding the Mavic Air 2 to their app.  Given that the leg work for the Original Mavic Mini has been done for incorporating the DJI Fly app hopefully development time will be reduced.

This is great news!  Here's hoping (and waiting).
2020-12-20
Use props
djiuser_oHfkBhVSkn26
New
United States

Did it get released yet?
2020-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules