Ronin S: Push mode does'nt work.
623 3 2020-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lablouse
lvl.1

France

Hi,

I have one issue with my Ronin-S. When I select "push mode" on the application, it appear that the motors continue to force when I try to reposition the camera with my hand.

I make the last update recently but without any results.

Have you got some solutions/experiences about this problem ?

Best regards,
Romain.

2020-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Lablouse, sorry to read the difficulties with the Push Mode, was the Ronin APP connected successfully? How about re-installing the APP and try again?
2020-5-18
Use props
Lablouse
lvl.1

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-18 04:48
Hi Lablouse, sorry to read the difficulties with the Push Mode, was the Ronin APP connected successfully? How about re-installing the APP and try again?

Hi,

thanks for your answer. The Ronin APP est correctlty connected to my Ronin S (I can change mode, etc...). I reinstalled the APP and try again before send you a message.

Maybe I make an other mistake, if you need some video footage with my problem, I think it's possible.

Regards.
2020-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Lablouse Posted at 5-18 08:42
Hi,

thanks for your answer. The Ronin APP est correctlty connected to my Ronin S (I can change mode, etc...). I reinstalled the APP and try again before send you a message.

Sorry for the late response, if it is possible, please keep us updated with a short video, we will further check. Thank you in advance.
2020-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules