Mavic Pro No Video on Phone
624 0 2020-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TAC57
lvl.2
Flight distance : 117835 ft
United States

** Sorry about the double post, but I found this is probably where this should be posted **

I have a Mavic Pro that no longer shows video on my attached phone  (Androd Pixel 3XL).  It used to work just fine and has recently just  stopped.  All the data shows up on the phone, but no video from the  camera.  All the data/notes on the phone indicate everthing is fine  (Gimbal Status, Vision Sensors, Gimbal Calibration, etc.)

Below are the troubleshooting steps I've taken with no luck:
1) Confirmed I have the latest firmware in both the drone and controller.
2) Downgraded the firmware in both units to the previous version (and upgradedd back).
3) Used a differenct USB cable to my phone, from both the USB micro and to the USB C on the bottom of the controller.
4) Recalibrated the gimbal.

5) Replaced the gimbal ribbon (not fun!)  ;-)

From  sniffing around the web the last two things I can think of that I  haven't done is to replace the Video Ribbon cable and/or the Lens.   Considering the prices, unless I get any feedback I'll probably try the  video ribbon cable next.

What is strange, I've  'calibrated' the video camera from my desktop computer with the DJI  Assistant 2, this is where there is dot pattern on my desktop screen and  you systematically move the front (and bottom) of the Mavic Pro around  the whole screen.  On the bottom left of this screen is the Sensor  Status that show the image from the Mavic Pro and this shows the video  image of the dots as I move around the screen just fine!  This indicates  to me the camera must be working and the video ribbon cable must be  good.

Does anyone have any ideas on my next course of action?  

2020-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules