Add Music To Mimo App?
10826 17 2020-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RSM Marketing
New
United States

It would be great if we could add our own music tracks when editing in the Mimo app and also add our own stamps (our client logo's, etc.)

2020-5-18
Use props
djiuser_UIPhz5WHpUF8
lvl.1

China

I use the Spotify app. I can download the songs because I have subscribed to it. And I use the Spotify Audio Converter from AudFree to keep the songs on my phone. I can upload them to Momo app for playback with the tool. The music files are of no quality loss.
2020-5-19
Use props
mollyyyy
lvl.2

China

The Spotify Music Converter-Tunelf is good. You will need to convert the Spotify music to MP3/FLAC and then you could  add them on the Mimo app.
2020-7-7
Use props
Jane Smith
lvl.2

China

If you'd like to add Spotify music to the Mimo app, you may not be able to do that directly, even if you're a premium Spotify user. This is because all of Spotify tracks can only be played within the Spotify app itself. However, things become different since I met this Spotify Music Converter for Windows from TunesKit, which helped me download Spotify songs to MP3. Then I can import them to the Mimo app or other apps and devices without any restriction.
2020-7-21
Use props
Hillemeem
New

China

The Mimo Android version should support adding local music files to the app (should be a project with two or more videos), but I cannot find the option on the iPhone app. Btw, DJi Go iOS version can import and edit music with no copy protection from iTunes.
Usually I will find some royalty free music from Spotify and convert the Spotify music to MP3 using a tool called TuneFab Spotify Music converter. After converting to an mp3, it would be easy to add to the Mimo app.
2020-7-30
Use props
djiuser_Lhr33XDCDIsk
lvl.1

China

As I know, the Mimo Android version supports to upload your own music. But the Mimo iOS version doesn't provide this function. The downloaded iTunes music are not addable or editable.
And that is why Audkit Spotify Music Converter is constant use when I try to add music to Mimo app. This tools helps me to convert Spotify tracks to usable formats that supported by Mimo.
2020-9-13
Use props
jorgegeorgia
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Do you want to add Spotify music to Mimo app, you should convert the songs to another format like MP3 first. Because Mimo app doesn't support Spotify application.So you cannot listen to Spotify songs directly on Mimo app. A month ago, my friend told me that it is possible to use a Spotify converter from DumpMedia to convert my Spotify songs to the format that is supported by Mimo app and save them on your own computer. Then you can import the songs to Mimo app from computer. It is easy to use.
2020-9-30
Use props
jorgegeorgia
lvl.1

Hong Kong

jorgegeorgia Posted at 9-30 01:56
Do you want to add Spotify music to Mimo app, you should convert the songs to another format like MP3 first. Because Mimo app doesn't support Spotify application.So you cannot listen to Spotify songs directly on Mimo app. A month ago, my friend told me that it is possible to use a Spotify converter from DumpMedia to convert my Spotify songs to the format that is supported by Mimo app and save them on your own computer. Then you can import the songs to Mimo app from computer. It is easy to use.

The one converter I have used is from DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter. To be honest, I have great experience in using it. The Spotify songs files are converted to MP3 format smoothly.
2020-11-3
Use props
cony
lvl.2

United States

Yes! Adding the music of our favorite to Mimo will be great. But before you add them, you must know that the music of most streaming music services is protected. So, you need to use a tool like a streaming audio recorder to download them in common formats like MP3.
2021-3-21
Use props
Bella Gorden
lvl.2

United States

I prefer to add Amazon Music as I am using Amazon Music for listening to music now. And with the assistance of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter - an Amazon Music Converter, I can download music from Amazon and convert Amazon Music to MP3 for use in my videos easily.
2021-3-23
Use props
thomaspeket
New

Canada

In my opinion, Mimo App as just an application in which you can learn to program is already very good and it does not need such unnecessary functions. In order to show off your favorite musical genres, there are social networks such as tik tok, instagram, facebook. If you just want to listen to music and learn something new, then you can always turn on music through a separate launcher without any problems. Or there is an even cooler idea you can create your own application with your own interface sound effects like these https://depositphotos.com/sound-effects/interface.html and the ability to Add Music. It  is not necessary to force developers to add such features, it is better  to do something like this yourself and understand for yourself whether  it is really necessary to add such a feature or really not.
2021-7-23
Use props
thomaspeket
New

Canada

I'm sorry if  I'm being too rude.
2021-7-23
Use props
ThomasCarman
lvl.1

United States

Okay, you can download the music you would like to listen to by the DRmare music converter. It contains lots of formats that support the Mimo app, hope you'll like it.
2021-11-30
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

djiuser_Lhr33XDCDIsk Posted at 2020-9-13 19:40
As I know, the Mimo Android version supports to upload your own music. But the Mimo iOS version doesn't provide this function. The downloaded iTunes music are not addable or editable.
And that is why Audkit Spotify Music Converter is constant use when I try to add music to Mimo app. This tools helps me to convert Spotify tracks to usable formats that supported by Mimo.

Where can I find the option in the Android version of Mimo app to add my own music? And what file formats does it support?
2021-11-30
Use props
fansd5ed50c7
lvl.1

Hong Kong

djiuser_Lhr33XDCDIsk Posted at 2020-9-13 19:40

Thank you. And AMusicSoft Spotify Music Converter can also help to add music to Mimo. It is good to use.
2021-12-9
Use props
JoannaS
lvl.2

United States

Spotify is not available at the Mimo app, you can try to use a music converter to download Spotify to MP3, and only after then, you can add Spotify to the Mimo to edit. The AudFun Spotify music converter supports you to download lots of songs together and downloads the songs without any loss. At least for me, it allows me to add music that I love and plus listen to them offline.
2021-12-10
Use props
Rebecca Gaither
lvl.1

United States

I am a heavy user of Amazon Music, so I used AudFree amazon music downloader to download Amazon Music tracks to common format like mp3, flac, aac, etc. for offline listening at any player or device.
You can give it a shot!
Work perfectly as intended! Fast speed and easy to use even for computer rookie.
Just drag the song, click button, wait for a while, done!
2022-5-30
Use props
Najunfairy
lvl.1

United States

I myself have tried AudBite Spotify Music Converter. You can easily convert Spotify into MP3 format with the help of the program. After this, you can import Spotify songs to the Mimo app within steps!
2023-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules