399 1 2020-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dasedris
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46 ft
Germany

Hey!
After a few months of break, I wanted to fly the drone again. Now I have problems with the video feed. My P4 doesn't recognize the SD-Card and also doesn't react if I want to tilt the gimbal with the RC. I saw that many many P4-users have the same problem and chatted with DJI support. they said I should send it in and so I created a repair case.
Now I'm having some questions about sending the drone to them:
- Should I do it in the original P4 Case or in a package with a lot of bubble wrap?
- Should I clip the gimbal with this plastic holder so it doesn't break or something?
- I heard I should only send the affected parts of the drone. Do you think I should also send the RC in? Maybe its a part of the problem, right?

I'm having a small side-question also: I saw in the forum that many P4-users have the exact same problem and also my drone was working perfectly fine before. I didn't have any crashes etc. I'm out of warranty. Does DJI do something like ´´goodwill´´ (I don't know the exact English word for it, its Kulanz in german ) repairs because it seems like a problem with the p4?

I'm looking forward to your answers.

Kind regards

2020-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi dasedris, sorry to know the drone doesn't perform as expected.
You could use the original box or either another box as long as the drone was secured.
The gimbal comes with a gimbel lock, which is used to protect the gimbal and camera during transportation. Please put it on before sending back.
It is recommended to send back the RC together for a thorough evaluation.

We will send you quotation email after the damage assessment and a proper resolution will be provided, appreciate your patience and understanding.
2020-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules