Samsung Note 5?
417 2 2020-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bulldog_Fan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 227854 ft
United States

I know the Samsung Note 5 is not one of the listed supported devices, but wondering if anyone happens to have the Note 5 and got it working?  Picked up a spare from my sister and installed the DJI Fly app with no problem.  But when I plug in the usb-c to micro usb, the remote is just not seeing it as connected to the Note 5.
2020-5-18
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you using the supplied cable that came with the MA2? If not, try the DJI cable.

I hate that DJI switched to USB-C format for the MA2. It means that the connection will be more picky about handshaking with the device. At this early point in development, it is hard to tell if your problem is with the device or the format. Let's hope someone has had experience with your intended device.
2020-5-18
Use props
Bulldog_Fan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 227854 ft
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 5-18 20:53
Are you using the supplied cable that came with the MA2? If not, try the DJI cable.

I hate that DJI switched to USB-C format for the MA2. It means that the connection will be more picky about handshaking with the device. At this early point in development, it is hard to tell if your problem is with the device or the format. Let's hope someone has had experience with your intended device.

I'm using the cable that came with the MA2. I figured I'd get this phone and use it dedicated for my remote but haven't been able to get it to work.
2020-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules