Resarching driver problems concerning Flight Simulator
9932 12 2020-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bjoernni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92822 ft
Norway

PC description: Running Win10 64b, most recent updates.

«Succsess» desription: MA2 Assistance works when connecting MA2 to USB on PC. I can also run the «generic» flight simulator inside the Assistance, but that is rather dull.

The Assistance also recognize the MC when it is connected.

Problem description: I want to run the freeware DJI flight simulator, but this seems to be impossible without some miracoulusly trick!

I presume the SIM should be run with the MC connected to PC using the cable that comes with the package.
As mentioned, the MC is recognized by the MA2 Assistance.

The “big” SIM is correctly installed; it works somehow using the keyboard, but no respons from the sticks on the MC.

I am absolutely shure this is a USB driver problem, but how on earth am I solving it?? Two days with heavy resarch have not brought me much further.

The most promising trick I have found was to run the dji_usb_5512_64_108.exe program. This led to a «Dinst.exe-error». I tried all the hints to get around this, but alas. (I have a feeling that driver its attempting to install is out-dated.)

Here is obeservations in the device manager for Win when connecting the MA2 and the MC:

Connecting MA2: The following entries show up:

Under Ports (com and LPT):

DJI USB Virtual com (COM3)

Under USB controllers:

USB Composite Device

USB Mass Storage Device

Under a new entry “Libusb-win32 Devices:

Vision (Interface 3)

Connecting the MC:

Connecting is performed in two steps; «Connect chime»/»disconnect chime” and «connect chime”. The steps result in two entries in device manager under headline «Other units»:

HS-Data Channel

MA Channel

When looking into these to entries, both report «no driver for this unit».

Search on Internet for drivers give no result.

In addition, an entry under USB controllers pops up:

USB Compostite Device

So far, so bad.

Whats next?

2020-5-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there,  when using the Flight Simulator of the MA2 Assistant,  it should connect the drone to the PC (with a cable), not the controller. Please make sure the drone and controller both are powered on and linked to each other. And to ensure safety, it is recommended to remove the propellers. Should you have any issues with this, please feel free to let me know.
2020-5-19
Use props
bjoernni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92822 ft
Norway

Hi Natalia,
As I wrote, I have no problems running the  simulator of the MA2 Assistant via the drone. My issue (and problem) is running the fantastic DJI Flight Simulator from the controller. (I presume that the "big" simulator is expected to be run from the controller?)

There is a free trial mode in the simulator which I would like to try
2020-5-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

bjoernni Posted at 5-19 05:00
Hi Natalia,
As I wrote, I have no problems running the  simulator of the MA2 Assistant via the drone. My issue (and problem) is running the fantastic DJI Flight Simulator from the controller. (I presume that the "big" simulator is expected to be run from the controller?)

Sorry, the Mavic Air 2 is not compatible with the DJI Flight Simulator. The request has been forwarded to the engineers for consideration already, we hope it can be realized in the future.
2020-5-19
Use props
samraby512
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7904 ft
United Kingdom

Has there been any development on this?

I would much rather simulate some flights before crashing over a grands worth of drone.

Thanks
2020-11-10
Use props
mihailvityaev
lvl.1

Russia

Guys!
I have the same problem with a DJI FPV Remote controller v2:

Also I have HS-Data Channel and MA Channel in device manager. In game controllers nothing happens if i change the position of the sticks T_T.
2021-3-30
Use props
Matt U
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1096224 ft
  • >>>
Germany

mihailvityaev Posted at 3-30 11:23
Guys!
I have the same problem with a DJI FPV Remote controller v2:

I have the same problem
2021-4-6
Use props
djiuser_337rGb3nJzFO
lvl.1

Poland

Same issue on Mini 2, I would like to try any simulator like Lift-off or DCL, just when the PC driver for RC N1 controller will be released? Or do I have to buy FrSky X-Lite S controller for that?
2021-4-19
Use props
SeaRope
New

United States

Same problem here ((
2021-5-10
Use props
Bradd1389
New

United States

i have the smae problem with my controller 2 fpv this forum is the closest I've gotten to finding a fix.
HS-Channel and MA Channel no drivers found no drivers available and troubleshoot does nothing only makes you restart your computer after applying 'fixes'.... PLEASE DJI SEND HELP
its june 2021 fcol
2021-7-22
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

Hong Kong

The glorious simulator doesn't support newer drones. Sad but true.

And this simulator has been stopped from developing. No luck.
2021-7-22
Use props
FDSEARCHRESCUE
New

United States

OK STEP 1) Right-click on start go to device manager.  
2) Disable both ma channel, hs-data channel. Don't Uninstall!
3) open the control panel go to devices and printers  
4) right-click on  the controller icon and select game controller settings.
5) click on the settings tab
6) select calibrate
7) device calibration wizard will come up.
8) complete  the calibration wizard (don't worry if everything does not work it's ok)
9) select finish
10) select apply
11) close all windows   
12) Restart windows.  
that's it you should be good to go!
2021-12-20
Use props
djiuser_xBR06ZiQDCPT
lvl.1

Ecuador

me podrian ayudar como puedo activar el control del mavic mini 2 en el simulador
2021-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules