Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go4 version 4.3.37 released.
12Next >
6386 44 2020-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I see DJI Go4 version 4.3.37 has been released,  but it only shows the changes as bug fixes, anyone notice whats changed.
2020-5-19
Use props
jyc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

I haven't noticed anything new.
2020-5-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jyc Posted at 5-19 01:26
I haven't noticed anything new.

Im hoping that they fixed the accent on the voice when approaching Class D space and the long distance warning thats annoying. But I doubt it.
2020-5-19
Use props
Vlas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have yet to notice anything new.
2020-5-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just got the notice.
2020-5-19
Use props
kykmavic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5892388 ft
Cyprus

I hope the the long distance warning (which was solved few days ago with version .36), is not back again!
2020-5-19
Use props
KDP +
lvl.4
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

Hello,

On my smart controller, I can see version 4.3.36 is present.  How can it be updated to the latest version...?  I cannot find how to do it...
Any tips ?

(maybe it's because I'm an IOS-user and not very familiar with the Android...)
2020-5-19
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

KDP + Posted at 5-19 09:43
Hello,

Have patience. In some areas the updates are released a couple days later.
I'm still on .36 too. No update available yet here.
2020-5-19
Use props
Francis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 774203 ft
Brazil

the distance warnings
2020-5-19
Use props
kykmavic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5892388 ft
Cyprus

JohnDG Posted at 5-19 10:04
Have patience. In some areas the updates are released a couple days later.
I'm still on .36 too. No update available yet here.

Distance warnings are shown beyond 1200m but once you close the window it does not reappear.
This is valid for versions .36 and .37
2020-5-19
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

No .37 here either for my SC, maybe it don't need any bug fixes,
2020-5-19
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

raven swe Posted at 5-19 20:34
No .37 here either for my SC, maybe it don't need any bug fixes,

Doesn't appear on APK mirror for android at all so maybe its apple.

Possibly its the 2nd revision of .36 (with the distance/altitude popup fix) but finally renamed to a new version.
2020-5-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kykmavic Posted at 5-19 07:00
I hope the the long distance warning (which was solved few days ago with version .36), is not back again!

I got the long distance warnings in the .36 version too.  
2020-5-20
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-20 00:03
I got the long distance warnings in the .36 version too.

On Android there are two versions of .36.

The first released in April is .36 "official 942" and has the warnings you cannot closed.
They released .36 again on 12th May "Official 967" which has the warnings you CAN close.
So they released a new version with the fix but didnt update the actual version number of the software.

Apple no idea, i dont use it.
2020-5-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

gnirtS Posted at 5-20 00:53
On Android there are two versions of .36.

The first released in April is .36 "official 942" and has the warnings you cannot closed.

I have IOS version,  wouldn't touch Android if you paid me.
2020-5-20
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-20 00:58
I have IOS version,  wouldn't touch Android if you paid me.

Your choice.  I wouldn't touch an apple product even if they paid me.

Not relevant to the topic though.  Original post doesnt state the platform which doesnt help.
2020-5-20
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

The last time I flew was over a week ago, so I'll check to see if that update comes through on my drone.  For those that may not received it yet, you may need to connect the drone and/or RC to a computer and pull down the update that way.
2020-5-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Neo Supreme Posted at 5-20 03:04
The last time I flew was over a week ago, so I'll check to see if that update comes through on my drone.  For those that may not received it yet, you may need to connect the drone and/or RC to a computer and pull down the update that way.

Its only an App update not firmware.  Although there was a fly safe update this week.
2020-5-20
Use props
kovat53
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324521 ft
Hungary

gnirtS Posted at 5-20 02:05

Not relevant to the topic though.  Original post doesnt state the platform which doesnt help.

Agree with you, and of course not a relevant answer. Anyway formerly I had some Apple  things,...... never again
2020-5-20
Use props
UKMoose
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

gnirtS Posted at 5-20 02:05

I agree with you gnirts regarding Apple, I've had my used MP1 for 15 months now using 3 different android devices, my phone and 10" tablet and an 8" tablet  and I have never had a problem or a panic flight, plus there's know way I would swop it out for one of the latest models.  Maybe I've been lucky, in fact just come back from  flying at a friends farm,
2020-5-20
Use props
R.R.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17075456 ft
United States

I updates my iPone X yesterday without problem. So today I updates my iPad Air 10.5. The phone app is working fine how ever the iPad app is not. I get a 404 error code. I've deleted the app and reinstalled twice without success of it working. As of now the iPad is useless for flying (which is why I bought it). How do I reinstall the last version back onto my iPad ?
2020-5-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

R.R. Posted at 5-20 12:23
I updates my iPone X yesterday without problem. So today I updates my iPad Air 10.5. The phone app is working fine how ever the iPad app is not. I get a 404 error code. I've deleted the app and reinstalled twice without success of it working. As of now the iPad is useless for flying (which is why I bought it). How do I reinstall the last version back onto my iPad ?

Im running the lasted of both app and iOS 13.5 on my iPad and everything is fine,  where doing you get a 404 error from?
2020-5-20
Use props
R.R.
lvl.4
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-20 23:45
Im running the lasted of both app and iOS 13.5 on my iPad and everything is fine,  where doing you get a 404 error from?

I get the error when I open the form or the store from the app. I factory reset the iPad last night and reloaded the app. I'm getting the same error message when trying to open the form or the store. My concern is if the app has a bug what will happen if i attempt flight using it. I'm also running iPadOS 13.5 on the iPad Air 10.5 (3rd gen). I contacted Apple last night I was supprised they answered the phone, exsplained what was wrong. They walked me through several diagnostics that resorted in the factory reset. Their sujestion was it was on DJI end and to contact them. I sent a message to DJi support bug feedback and awaiting a response. I've been using this iPad since July last year without issue. If any has any other ideas I'm open to hear them. I'm also hoping maybe one of the adminisrator has a fix.
2020-5-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

R.R. Posted at 5-21 05:39
I get the error when I open the form or the store from the app. I factory reset the iPad last night and reloaded the app. I'm getting the same error message when trying to open the form or the store. My concern is if the app has a bug what will happen if i attempt flight using it. I'm also running iPadOS 13.5 on the iPad Air 10.5 (3rd gen). I contacted Apple last night I was supprised they answered the phone, exsplained what was wrong. They walked me through several diagnostics that resorted in the factory reset. Their sujestion was it was on DJI end and to contact them. I sent a message to DJi support bug feedback and awaiting a response. I've been using this iPad since July last year without issue. If any has any other ideas I'm open to hear them. I'm also hoping maybe one of the adminisrator has a fix.

I just checked there store and forum and mines working fine,  As its just loading a webpage can you browse there manually in Safari?  TBH Id be more concerned if the Flying part of the app was broken.
2020-5-21
Use props
R.R.
lvl.4
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-21 05:57
I just checked there store and forum and mines working fine,  As its just loading a webpage can you browse there manually in Safari?  TBH Id be more concerned if the Flying part of the app was broken.

I can, every thing on the iPad is working without fault but the Go 4 app. I'm going to attempt a test flight in a few mins with my iPad before I go to work today I'll let you know. FYI I tried getting on the form and store using both cell and wifi also.
2020-5-21
Use props
R.R.
lvl.4
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-21 05:57

Nope not working. I took a screen record of what its doing but can't seem to figure out how to attach it. (states if the wrong format) The time bar (green bar) isn't working and the SD capacity indicator is now covering up other camera functions.
2020-5-21
Use props
BobWinNV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

R.R. Posted at 5-21 05:39
I get the error when I open the form or the store from the app. I factory reset the iPad last night and reloaded the app. I'm getting the same error message when trying to open the form or the store. My concern is if the app has a bug what will happen if i attempt flight using it. I'm also running iPadOS 13.5 on the iPad Air 10.5 (3rd gen). I contacted Apple last night I was supprised they answered the phone, exsplained what was wrong. They walked me through several diagnostics that resorted in the factory reset. Their sujestion was it was on DJI end and to contact them. I sent a message to DJi support bug feedback and awaiting a response. I've been using this iPad since July last year without issue. If any has any other ideas I'm open to hear them. I'm also hoping maybe one of the adminisrator has a fix.

I get the 404 error as well when I attempt to open the forum from the GO 4 app.  I tried coping the link that the GO 4 app was using and pasting the link into safari directly and that also gives a 404 error.  When pasting the same link into Google Chrome it works!  Seems like an incompatibility of the coding of the link and Safari.  
2020-5-21
Use props
R.R.
lvl.4
United States

BobWinNV Posted at 5-21 11:56
I get the 404 error as well when I attempt to open the forum from the GO 4 app.  I tried coping the link that the GO 4 app was using and pasting the link into safari directly and that also gives a 404 error.  When pasting the same link into Google Chrome it works!  Seems like an incompatibility of the coding of the link and Safari.

I tried the link in Safari it worked (forum.dji.com) is the link I was provided by Apple when we were trouble shooting the problem. I'll have to go back to using my iPhone until DJI fixes the problem, not happy. It's on their end from what Apple is telling me. I informed them it didn't appear all users were having the same problem. I was told software bugs don't affect all users. I was hoping an admin would have stepped in by now to help.
2020-5-21
Use props
BobWinNV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

R.R. Posted at 5-21 12:32
I tried the link in Safari it worked (forum.dji.com) is the link I was provided by Apple when we were trouble shooting the problem. I'll have to go back to using my iPhone until DJI fixes the problem, not happy. It's on their end from what Apple is telling me. I informed them it didn't appear all users were having the same problem. I was told software bugs don't affect all users. I was hoping an admin would have stepped in by now to help.
I was talking about the actual link that DJI used to direct you to the forums from within the GO 4 app. That needs to be fixed by DJI. The bad link is causing the 404.  It is on on my GO 4 iPhone app but bad on the iPad app. At least for me.

2020-5-21
Use props
R.R.
lvl.4
United States

BobWinNV Posted at 5-21 19:07
I was talking about the actual link that DJI used to direct you to the forums from within the GO 4 app. That needs to be fixed by DJI. The bad link is causing the 404.  It is on on my GO 4 iPhone app but bad on the iPad app. At least for me.

Have you tried to use the app to fly yet ?
2020-5-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

R.R. Posted at 5-21 11:38
Nope not working. I took a screen record of what its doing but can't seem to figure out how to attach it. (states if the wrong format) The time bar (green bar) isn't working and the SD capacity indicator is now covering up other camera functions.

What about taking some screen shots.  
2020-5-22
Use props
R.R.
lvl.4
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-22 01:00
What about taking some screen shots.

Here’s the screen shot, I don’t know how helpful it is. The screen record shows the error as I’m trying to use the app. I’ll send it to my lap top and try to post the screen record from there maybe it’s Safari on the iPad that’s that converting it correctly.                                       

2020-5-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry. I meant of the flying part of the app.  
2020-5-22
Use props
R.R.
lvl.4
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-22 07:40

Here’s a screen shot from the record  I made.
2020-5-23
Use props
R.R.
lvl.4
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-22 07:40

Here’s another
2020-5-23
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1534987 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

remaining time not showing on IOS update , i tried with my iphone and ipad even after the flight i tried to check from my flight log but nothing.
aslo during this time the App on my iphone crashed and i had to relunch it again.

Snip20200525_12.png
2020-5-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

bikoo Posted at 5-24 21:44
remaining time not showing on IOS update , i tried with my iphone and ipad  even after the flight i tried to check from my flight log but nothing.
aslo during this time the App on my iphone crashed and i had to relunch it again.

Great - So they added a bug not removed one.
2020-5-25
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

DAFlys Posted at 5-25 00:39
Great - So they added a bug not removed one.

yes i'm using android device now until they fix this
2020-5-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

bikoo Posted at 5-25 03:45
yes  i'm using android device now until they fix this

Ive just been out to fly and had the same error, also triggered a mavic 2 pro vision system calibration which cut my flying time down.
2020-5-25
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

when we will get the fix ? every flight the app crashing once or twice
2020-6-26
Use props
12Next >
Advanced