Support and Replacement for DOA Air 2
749 5 2020-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OrbFilms
lvl.2
Flight distance : 709 ft
United Kingdom

I received a Mavic Air 2 that is essentially DOA. I tried to get support over the weekend with no luck, completed all of the neccessary checks and online support told me to email support.nl@dji.com in order to get a replacement. I have emailed them and sent the details of my unit however not heard anything.

How long is this going to take? For a unit that didn't work when it arrived I would really hope for a speedy resolution to this issue, I pre-ordered the unit and DJI have had my money for weeks yet I am left without a working drone. Do I need to wait another week or 2 weeks? before I have a replacement?#

This is my first DJI product and I have to say the experience has not been very good so far.
2020-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi OrbFilms, we apologize to know the drone was not performed as expected and the email was not follow-up timely. Upon checking the email, the remote controller failed to connect to the aircraft. For the brand-new drone, the RC and the aircraft should have been linked, if you update the firmware, please ensure both the RC and the aircraft have been updated.
We will inform the team to reply the email in priority with the resolution, please wait a moment, thank you very much.
2020-5-19
Use props
OrbFilms
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-19 03:43
Hi OrbFilms, we apologize to know the drone was not performed as expected and the email was not follow-up timely. Upon checking the email, the remote controller failed to connect to the aircraft. For the brand-new drone, the RC and the aircraft should have been linked, if you update the firmware, please ensure both the RC and the aircraft have been updated.
We will inform the team to reply the email in priority with the resolution, please wait a moment, thank you very much.

I spent the weekend updating firmwares etc across both the drone and controller no luck with getting it to work. Tried re-pairing several times but nothing.
2020-5-19
Use props
OrbFilms
lvl.2
United Kingdom

OrbFilms Posted at 5-19 03:45
I spent the weekend updating firmwares etc across both the drone and controller no luck with getting it to work. Tried re-pairing several times but nothing.

Actually the firmware version of the drone is newer than the controller according to Assistant 2

Drone is V01.00.0130
Controller is V01.00.0108

There is no update available for the controller in assistant 2?
2020-5-19
Use props
OrbFilms
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-19 03:43

Actually the firmware version of the drone is newer than the controller according to Assistant 2

Drone is V01.00.0130
Controller is V01.00.0108

There is no update available for the controller in assistant 2?
2020-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

OrbFilms Posted at 5-19 03:51

Drone is V01.00.0130

These are the latest version of the aircraft and the RC, our team has just replied to your email to confirm some information, please reply back to the email and our support team will help you out.
2020-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules