1600 57 2020-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not my photo.  From someone on Facebook who posted in a group.  Not sure what drone or aircraft.
1.jpg
2020-5-19
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Not my painting.  I think some guy called Leo did it.
ML.jpg
2020-5-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Last time I was there the other building had long gone, so I suspect this isn't a drone shot.
2020-5-19
Use props
Vlas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Stunning lighting.
2020-5-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great capture indeed.
2020-5-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stunning capture Ant
2020-5-19
Use props
Francis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 774203 ft
Brazil

Nice footage
2020-5-19
Use props
method007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

This isn’t from a drone.
2020-5-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

GOod find!
2020-5-22
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Do you still do panos?  I haven't done them since the first months or month of having the drones.
2020-5-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

AntDX316 Posted at 5-22 05:39
Do you still do panos?  I haven't done them since the first months or month of having the drones.

Actually most of my photos are panos.
I love to make them.
2020-5-22
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 5-22 06:06
Actually most of my photos are panos.
I love to make them.

I think custom panos with AEB are better than doing a span of a one-shot because with AEB, the software always selects the sharper pixels of the images and combines them.
2020-5-22
Use props
PhantomPil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44731 ft
United Kingdom

I expect that photo was taken from a hot air balloon.

This one I took from a different angle. Not sure what sort of camel it was though.

2020-5-22
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

PhantomPil Posted at 5-22 15:07
I expect that photo was taken from a hot air balloon.

This one I took from a different angle. Not sure what sort of camel it was though.

what camera lens was that?
2020-5-22
Use props
PhantomPil
lvl.4
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 5-22 15:24
what camera lens was that?

Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 G AF-S ED @ 24mm on a D700. Shot back in 2010 so not sure if any of the buildings are there anymore!
2020-5-22
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

PhantomPil Posted at 5-22 15:30
Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 G AF-S ED @ 24mm on a D700. Shot back in 2010 so not sure if any of the buildings are there anymore!

How did you make the image look so sharp in the DJI forum?  How much was the setup in 2010?  Also, was this when LCD liveview screens didn't exist?
2020-5-22
Use props
PhantomPil
lvl.4
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 5-22 17:08
How did you make the image look so sharp in the DJI forum?  How much was the setup in 2010?  Also, was this when LCD liveview screens didn't exist?

I no longer have that lens and camera. I think the lens  & camera at that time would have been about 2.5K, the D700 did have live view but never worked very well and i didn't find it useful. I've since downsized camera kit to a Nikon Df and use mainly with Nikon 24-85 AF-S f/3.5 & the AF-S 70-200 f1.4, though i've kept the heavyweight AF-S 14-24mm f2.8G and the lighter AF-S 50mm 1.4G and some macro lenses and flashes.
Not sure about the sharpness of the image in the forum, its just how it turned out i didn't do anything special!! just incase it was a fluke lets try this one....

2020-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

PhantomPil Posted at 5-23 00:30
I no longer have that lens and camera. I think the lens  & camera at that time would have been about 2.5K, the D700 did have live view but never worked very well and i didn't find it useful. I've since downsized camera kit to a Nikon Df and use mainly with Nikon 24-85 AF-S f/3.5 & the AF-S 70-200 f1.4, though i've kept the heavyweight AF-S 14-24mm f2.8G and the lighter AF-S 50mm 1.4G and some macro lenses and flashes.
Not sure about the sharpness of the image in the forum, its just how it turned out i didn't do anything special!! just incase it was a fluke lets try this one....

show the photos from the setup you have now
2020-5-23
Use props
PhantomPil
lvl.4
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 5-22 17:08

OK, there is something peculiar going on with the image upload. Although there appears to be a 2Mb upload limit on images, those were about 8-9Mb each. I uploaded and they went straight into the message reply. It now says that I have 2 unused images that i can either use or delete wtf
unused.jpg
2020-5-23
Use props
PhantomPil
lvl.4
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 5-23 00:43
show the photos from the setup you have now

I'm getting a bit tired of this, i don't have to prove myself to anyone, but incase your mistaken that i'm a troll or something here you are. Hope your happy now. wth

2020-5-23
Use props
PhantomPil
lvl.4
United Kingdom

PhantomPil Posted at 5-23 00:59
I'm getting a bit tired of this, i don't have to prove myself to anyone, but incase your mistaken that i'm a troll or something here you are. Hope your happy now. wth

[view_image]

I also live in a nice house, have a nice car and own a large farm, and 4 properties, no mortgages, would you like pictures of everything?

2020-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

PhantomPil Posted at 5-23 01:17
I also live in a nice house, have a nice car and own a large farm, and 4 properties, no mortgages, would you like pictures of everything?

[view_image]

nice, they must've increased the limit

I want to know the name of the camera and the lens you use today considering your quality was good back in 2010.  I just got started with all this photography stuff mid last year after using the Spark from knowing nothing. : )

Hopefully you don't get corona having so much. : )
2020-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

PhantomPil Posted at 5-23 00:59

[view_image]

wow, 3 flashes?? just incase a bulb goes out or you use them wirelessly to touch-off at the same time?
2020-5-23
Use props
PhantomPil
lvl.4
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 5-23 02:43
nice, they must've increased the limit

I want to know the name of the camera and the lens you use today considering your quality was good back in 2010.  I just got started with all this photography stuff mid last year after using the Spark from knowing nothing. : )

I had already told you the name of camera and lens @ 18#. You don't want to know anything you are just another dickhead
2020-5-23
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Its not from a Drone (Good luck with that in Egypt, its instant, LONG jail time).  Its a very early morning shot (shadows are pointing west) over Giza.  Its unusually clear as well due to no smog or moisture in the air so winter/spring time at the latest.  Hard to tell but i dont think its THAT recent because the new museum being built isnt finished and neither are the access roads (i think anyway. hard to tell)
2020-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

PhantomPil Posted at 5-23 04:28
I had already told you the name of camera and lens @ 22#. You don't want to know anything you are just another dickhead

so you are still using the D700 with all that money? what is your shutter count?
https://www.apotelyt.com/shutter-count/nikon-d700-actuations
2020-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

gnirtS Posted at 5-23 05:10
Its not from a Drone (Good luck with that in Egypt, its instant, LONG jail time).  Its a very early morning shot (shadows are pointing west) over Giza.  Its unusually clear as well due to no smog or moisture in the air so winter/spring time at the latest.  Hard to tell but i dont think its THAT recent because the new museum being built isnt finished and neither are the access roads (i think anyway. hard to tell)

Most of us know nothing about Egypt.  We just know the picture looks good.  Someone in the facebook group said it was taken recently.  It could be fake or w/e for views who knows.
2020-5-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

AntDX316 Posted at 5-23 14:06
Most of us know nothing about Egypt.  We just know the picture looks good.  Someone in the facebook group said it was taken recently.  It could be fake or w/e for views who knows.

Lots of people know plenty about Egypt, I understand Americans don’t like to leave home. But the rest of the world travel a lot.

Your picture is not a drone shot. It’s most likely from a balloon which are hugely popular throughout Egypt , and they usually fly at sun up.

You’re always enquiring what cameras people are using, but cameras don’t make pictures they make files, photographers make pictures.
2020-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-23 14:55
Lots of people know plenty about Egypt, I understand Americans don’t like to leave home. But the rest of the world travel a lot.

Your picture is not a drone shot. It’s most likely from a balloon which are hugely popular throughout Egypt , and they usually fly at sun up.

I agree.  I just 3D printed this.  I didn't edit anything photo wise.
2020-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 5-23 17:20
I agree.  I just 3D printed this.  I didn't edit anything photo wise.
Are you trying to win an award for the most irrelevant post?
First you posted a random photo someone took when their feet weren't on the ground.

It's for other people too.  If I satisfy you by not posting, everybody else wouldn't see what I've taken with the A7RIV 20mm G f/1.8.  It was with JPEG 60MP transferred through Wifi to the Note 10 for upload then scaled down with MSPaint.  You are like the people that butt in when a conversation is happening, no one cares out of the blue and no one bothers to expose people like you properly so I'm taking 5 seconds out of this post to do it to educate everyone else otherwise some people could gravitate to you and think the same thing disregarding every single thing we've been talking about.  Now, if we can just do this about other problems in life every time we would be good. : )  Trust and ignorance is what life sometimes is all about, peace wise.
2020-5-23
Use props
PhantomPil
lvl.4
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 5-23 22:35
It's for other people too.  If I satisfy you by not posting, everybody else wouldn't see what I've taken with the A7RIV 20mm G f/1.8.  It was with JPEG 60MP transferred through Wifi to the Note 10 for upload then scaled down with MSPaint.  You are like the people that butt in when a conversation is happening, no one cares out of the blue and no one bothers to expose people like you properly so I'm taking 5 seconds out of this post to do it to educate everyone else otherwise some people could gravitate to you and think the same thing disregarding every single thing we've been talking about.  Now, if we can just do this about other problems in life every time we would be good. : )  Trust and ignorance is what life sometimes is all about, peace wise.

The only person that has been exposed is you dickhead. Its good that you've made this clear so no one will now gravitate towards anything you say anymore.
Its not really a good idea to disrespect Labroides since he is one of the most knowledgeable and helpful posters on this forum.
2020-5-23
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

PhantomPil Posted at 5-23 22:53
The only person that has been exposed is you dickhead. Its good that you've made this clear so no one will now gravitate towards anything you say anymore.
Its not really a good idea to disrespect Labroides since he is one of the most knowledgeable and helpful posters on this forum.

He always has contradicted every single thing I've said and said I will never have photos better than him.  I was very new and knew nothing about photography mid last year.  If eldership is considered sacred and if that what is sacred is seen as an insult to ones ego, what can you do?  Just ignore it.  Trust and ignorance.  Trust what you think is correct and ignore everything else even if it could be wrong.  If Heaven is somewhat made that way then great.  You were designed to be ignorant when it mattered the most because perhaps every single thing we do was already precreated by the creators that made everything that are at least 46.1B years old.  We are all advanced mathematical calculations that technology is Just beginning to reveal.

I was going to talk about your chromatic aberration in your shots with everything you've shown but I didn't want to disrespect you.  The fact I have more than you with less shows you are dumb.  Dismiss everything I say but you will mislead the people who will follow an inferior mentor, you and Labroides.  Noie, I didn't say when it could matter the most because photography isn't considered an extremely dangerous hobby like motorcycling.  Should've seen what the motorcycle facebook group thought about me..  I wonder if anybody died going against what I was saying..
2020-5-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

AntDX316 Posted at 5-23 23:00
He always has contradicted every single thing I've said and said I will never have photos better than him.  I was very new and knew nothing about photography mid last year.  If eldership is considered sacred and if that what is sacred is seen as an insult to ones ego, what can you do?  Just ignore it.  Trust and ignorance.  Trust what you think is correct and ignore everything else even if it could be wrong.  If Heaven is somewhat made that way then great.  You were designed to be ignorant when it mattered the most because perhaps every single thing we do was already precreated by the creators that made everything that are at least 46.1B years old.  We are all advanced mathematical calculations that technology is Just beginning to reveal.

I was going to talk about your chromatic aberration in your shots with everything you've shown but I didn't want to disrespect you.  The fact I have more than you with less shows you are dumb.  Dismiss everything I say but you will mislead the people who will follow an inferior mentor, you and Labroides.  Noie, I didn't say when it could matter the most because photography isn't considered an extremely dangerous hobby like motorcycling.  Should've seen what the motorcycle facebook group thought about me..  I wonder if anybody died going against what I was saying..

I’d say it would be a lot easier to say why you posted the picture of the half used bottle of Tabasco.
2020-5-24
Use props
USS ENTERPRISE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2063642 ft
South Korea

maybe inspire 2, taken at 1643ft altitude
2020-5-24
Use props
PhantomPil
lvl.4
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 5-23 23:00
He always has contradicted every single thing I've said and said I will never have photos better than him.  I was very new and knew nothing about photography mid last year.  If eldership is considered sacred and if that what is sacred is seen as an insult to ones ego, what can you do?  Just ignore it.  Trust and ignorance.  Trust what you think is correct and ignore everything else even if it could be wrong.  If Heaven is somewhat made that way then great.  You were designed to be ignorant when it mattered the most because perhaps every single thing we do was already precreated by the creators that made everything that are at least 46.1B years old.  We are all advanced mathematical calculations that technology is Just beginning to reveal.

You ought to take his advise and start questioning your abilities. I certainly know that if he calls you an idiot then it must be true. Since you are so new you are not in a position to critique anyone shots so don't embarrass yourself in your attempts to do so...although it seems to come naturally to you. Most normal people would learn from their experiences but you continue digging yourself a deeper hole. My advise would be to lie low for a bit and succour up.

In the continuing theme of this random thread, but with aerial photography, Egypt and hot air balloons keeping it on track...here is a photo I took that meets the criteria. Its not the best of shots but balloons usually launch at sunrise around 5am when the light isn't great. Valley of the Kings...

2020-5-24
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-24 00:24
I’d say it would be a lot easier to say why you posted the picture of the half used bottle of Tabasco.

decoration, it blends the greens and reds together : )

jk, it was there because I use it for food when I eat by the PC and didn't really care that it was there
2020-5-24
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

PhantomPil Posted at 5-24 00:59
You ought to take his advise and start questioning your abilities. I certainly know that if he calls you an idiot then it must be true. Since you are so new you are not in a position to critique anyone shots so don't embarrass yourself in your attempts to do so...although it seems to come naturally to you. Most normal people would learn from their experiences but you continue digging yourself a deeper hole. My advise would be to lie low for a bit and succour up.

In the continuing theme of this random thread, but with aerial photography, Egypt and hot air balloons keeping it on track...here is a photo I took that meets the criteria. Its not the best of shots but balloons usually launch at sunrise around 5am when the light isn't great. Valley of the Kings...

Just because something is very new doesn't mean it will not supersede.  Many things have superseded those that lasted hundreds of years but not for fun.  It actually bankrupted companies and put people in the streets and worse all because they believed in something that became obsolete and they didn't die.  What used to be known by the very few, technology is bridging all the secrets that old methods that used to work will no longer work.  If you want to stay ahead, then stay up to date.
2020-5-24
Use props
Haggi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2581785 ft
Norway

My uneducated guess is you're spot on..
Photo can be from around 1. March 5am.
Balloon & sunrise..
20200524_112011.jpg
2020-5-24
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2020-5-24
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

..to continue on the balloon thread, that is quite awesome at the things that go on in the world that are considered new to what is done locally

should see what people post with macro photography too, some amazing work happening because of the advancements in photographic equipment

It's pretty spectacular at the amount of stuff that can be done on Earth.  There is no need to get super ultra rich unless you invent things that take money from a lot of people in a particular area but if not, exploring more of what goes on with the basics is just great enough. : )
2020-5-24
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules