551 8 2020-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
garyphayes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27840676 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I know the Fly App is 64 bit, but having spent $1000 AUD on the CS 7.85" High Brightness Dji controller/monitor I ask the engineers to make a 32 bit version of the app to run on those of us who have CS. I never fly my P4p without it and it would really excel transmitting 1080 to the CS.

And yes like everyone else we NEED to turn video sharpening off, control the sensitivity of the jerky gimbal and yaw controls.

Other than the above - a lovely drone, still doing exploratory flights with it, and would love to keep it vs returning it

Thanks Dji
2020-5-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mavic Air 2 can control the gimbal yaw by pressing and holding the DJI FLY interface.Currently, Mavic Air 2 is not compatible with the Crystal Sky. It does not support adjusting sharpness or contrast now. The gimbal advanced settings are being optimized now and have not been released in the current firmware. We are currently collecting customer suggestions on this function, and it may be released in the future. Thank you for your feedback.
2020-5-20
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-20 01:25
Mavic Air 2 can control the gimbal yaw by pressing and holding the DJI FLY interface.Currently, Mavic Air 2 is not compatible with the Crystal Sky. It does not support adjusting sharpness or contrast now. The gimbal advanced settings are being optimized now and have not been released in the current firmware. We are currently collecting customer suggestions on this function, and it may be released in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

Hello DJI Gamora...
Thank you for your response
I was a bit confused until I saw the recently released user manual for the Mavic Air 2 Use the gimbal dial on the remote controller to control the tilt of the camera. Alternatively, enter the camera view in DJI Fly. Press the screen until an adjustment bar appears and drag up and down to control the camera’s tilt and drag left and right to control the camera’s pan.

I am really looking forward to having the advanced settings for the Gimbal and senstivity settings for the contol sticks for the Mavic Air 2.

2020-5-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

ET214 Posted at 5-20 06:02
Hello DJI Gamora...
Thank you for your response
I was a bit confused until I saw the recently released user manual for the Mavic Air 2 Use the gimbal dial on the remote controller to control the tilt of the camera. Alternatively, enter the camera view in DJI Fly. Press the screen until an adjustment bar appears and drag up and down to control the camera’s tilt and drag left and right to control the camera’s pan.  

It’s simple just press on interface a circle will appear, just slide left or right to yaw gimbal .
Good news they are optimizing gimbal control speed etc.

2020-5-20
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-20 06:13
It’s simple just press on interface a circle will appear, just slide left or right to yaw gimbal .
Good news they are optimizing gimbal control speed etc.

Hi, thanks for responding.
do you find that the gimbal moves slower this way vs. the wheel? I have to try it and see. Also it would mean a change in how I fly.

Thanks
2020-5-20
Use props
Alxy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84350 ft
Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-20 01:25
Mavic Air 2 can control the gimbal yaw by pressing and holding the DJI FLY interface.Currently, Mavic Air 2 is not compatible with the Crystal Sky. It does not support adjusting sharpness or contrast now. The gimbal advanced settings are being optimized now and have not been released in the current firmware. We are currently collecting customer suggestions on this function, and it may be released in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

May I also suggest to bring back the basic functionality available in DJI Go app? For example, as sharpness, contrast, live streaming.
May I also suggest not to remove this basic functionality for other products you release?
2020-5-20
Use props
Alxy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84350 ft
Switzerland

CS does not support 1080p transmission, only 720p. Looks like it was outdated at release. I guess it will not work with any new DJI drones ever.
2020-5-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

ET214 Posted at 5-20 07:08
Hi, thanks for responding.
do you find that the gimbal moves slower this way vs. the wheel? I have to try it and see. Also it would mean a change in how I fly.

Gimbal wheel up and down. That move left and right. I’m afraid we will have to wait to get better control in. Next FW. I have been able to manage it without much problem as it is, takes a bit of dexterity.

2020-5-20
Use props
fansea747cb0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5741 ft
France

Is a big cons that mavic air 2 hasn't gimbal advanced setting nor sharpness control, it is essential to have this on the drone, without it we cant get good results. please add it as soon as possible.
2020-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules