Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Error 0xffe
5659 26 2020-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntonioMoreno
New

Spain

My new mavic air 2 buy in amazon spain dont let me finish the configuration because of the error 0xffe, can any body help me?
2020-5-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry for the trouble, could you please let me know the serial number of your drone for better assistance? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2020-5-19
Use props
AheadOfAll
New
Flight distance : 16499 ft
Ukraine

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-19 19:59
Hi there, I'm sorry for the trouble, could you please let me know the serial number of your drone for better assistance? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.

Hi! I have same error code, MA2, error code 0xfff and 0xffe.
Check my serial number 1wnbh56002016j, please.
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

AheadOfAll Posted at 5-20 03:32
Hi! I have same error code, MA2, error code 0xfff and 0xffe.
Check my serial number 1wnbh56002016j, please.

Hi there, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. We have detected an abnormal activation of your aircraft and unfortunately, it cannot be solved remotely. It is recommended to contact our support team www.dji.com/support for the replacement service. I apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-5-20
Use props
fanseabfed55
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1238734 ft
Mexico

Having the same problem. Tried first to activate it through my Galaxy Note 10+ and it says "Device activation prohibited. Contact DJI Support for assistance (1112)". So I contacted dji through their online chat and they are useless. So I read in the forums to try another phone. I used a iPhone 11 and I get a different message, which is the following "Server error. Activation failed. Check network or contact DJI Support for assistance (error code: 0xffe)". I bought my drone through ebay from the DJIofficialstore. As of right now DJI cant do nothing and im out $1000+ dollars. WTH is going on with DJI, has someone been able to fix this without going through the trouble of sending it back?
2020-5-20
Use props
fanseabfed55
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1238734 ft
Mexico

fanseabfed55 Posted at 5-20 21:02
Having the same problem. Tried first to activate it through my Galaxy Note 10+ and it says "Device activation prohibited. Contact DJI Support for assistance (1112)". So I contacted dji through their online chat and they are useless. So I read in the forums to try another phone. I used a iPhone 11 and I get a different message, which is the following "Server error. Activation failed. Check network or contact DJI Support for assistance (error code: 0xffe)". I bought my drone through ebay from the DJIofficialstore. As of right now DJI cant do nothing and im out $1000+ dollars. WTH is going on with DJI, has someone been able to fix this without going through the trouble of sending it back?

my serial number is 3N3BH4Q00201Z8
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fanseabfed55 Posted at 5-20 21:06
my serial number is 3N3BH4Q00201Z8

Hi there, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. We have detected an abnormal activation of your aircraft and unfortunately, it cannot be solved remotely. It is recommended to contact our support team www.dji.com/support for the replacement service. I apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-5-21
Use props
djiuser_qcjyypVQzw4g
New

New Zealand

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-19 19:59

Hi Natalia, same problem here, not connecting to server and showing error 0xffe. My serial number is 1WNBH4600201W1. Is this depending on DJI server or possible faulty drone? Looks like I’m not the only one.
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_qcjyypVQzw4g Posted at 5-27 19:34
Hi Natalia, same problem here, not connecting to server and showing error 0xffe. My serial number is 1WNBH4600201W1. Is this depending on DJI server or possible faulty drone? Looks like I’m not the only one.

2020-5-28
Use props
djiuser_gkv6UloOWe35
lvl.1
Flight distance : 559416 ft
Sweden

Same problem here, i have missed 2 important weekends due to same error. pretty frustrated now when DJI NL still hasn't opened the package... probably missing a third weekend to an error that could have been avoided i f DJI could have been more interested in the first place. DJI knows which MA2 that is an malfunction on by the serie nr and could have taking these drones of the shelves before they wore shipped to customers.
2020-5-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_gkv6UloOWe35 Posted at 5-29 23:42
Same problem here, i have missed 2 important weekends due to same error. pretty frustrated now when DJI NL still hasn't opened the package... probably missing a third weekend to an error that could have been avoided i f DJI could have been more interested in the first place. DJI knows which MA2 that is an malfunction on by the serie nr and could have taking these drones of the shelves before they wore shipped to customers.

We apologize to know you have the same problem and the unpleasant experience with our product, may we have the serial number of your drone for further clarification?
2020-5-29
Use props
djiuser_gkv6UloOWe35
lvl.1
Flight distance : 559416 ft
Sweden

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-29 23:44
We apologize to know you have the same problem and the unpleasant experience with our product, may we have the serial number of your drone for further clarification?

it's been clarified by your support and i have sent it back and waiting for you to open the package in NL.  
2020-5-29
Use props
Laridae65
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi guys. Same error.  Serial number 1WNBH4D00200VL

I saved for this drone for 3 months, took delivery today and was hoping to fly tomorrow. I am deeply disappointed I can’t even activate it.

Are you able to help or am I returning it for a refund and never to speak of DJI again?

Hugely, immensely, DEEPLY disappointed.

Andy
2020-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_gkv6UloOWe35 Posted at 5-29 23:48
it's been clarified by your support and i have sent it back and waiting for you to open the package in NL.

We hope you will get the replacement drone soon. If there is any further we can do for you, please feel free to let us know.
2020-6-1
Use props
djiuser_tXmtuBOtV9OY
New

Bulgaria

Have the same activation problem with my MA2.....
Please help!
Already tried firmware update... Does not helped....
2020-7-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_tXmtuBOtV9OY Posted at 7-10 10:45
Have the same activation problem with my MA2.....
Please help!
Already tried firmware update... Does not helped....

Sorry for the trouble with the activation, may we have the SN of your drone for further assistance?
2020-7-11
Use props
djiuser_tXmtuBOtV9OY
New

Bulgaria

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-11 03:16
Sorry for the trouble with the activation, may we have the SN of your drone for further assistance?

3N3BH4N002008R bought from Amazon
2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_tXmtuBOtV9OY Posted at 7-12 13:59
3N3BH4N002008R bought from Amazon

2020-7-12
Use props
Edugonzalezo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491089 ft
  • >>>
Colombia

Precisely the error occurs with iOs, please someone with the same problem who tries to activate or fly his drone with Android to see, as it happens to me that I can do it without any problem with Android devices, the error only occurs when I use devices iOs.
2022-2-18
Use props
Edugonzalezo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491089 ft
  • >>>
Colombia

Precisely the error occurs with iOs, please someone with the same problem who tries to activate or fly his drone with Android to see, as it happens to me that I can do it without any problem with Android devices, the error only occurs when I use devices iOs.
2022-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Edugonzalezo Posted at 2-18 19:53
Precisely the error occurs with iOs, please someone with the same problem who tries to activate or fly his drone with Android to see, as it happens to me that I can do it without any problem with Android devices, the error only occurs when I use devices iOs.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. May I confirm that you have the same error message oxffe? If it is convenient, could you please give me a screenshot of it to do a confirmation? Thank you.
2022-2-19
Use props
AventureKit
New

Belgium

Same thing happened to me with iPhone 13.  So I tried to use an older iPhone model XS and it was able to connect and update firmware. After it updated the firmware, I paired it with the Iphone 13 and it finally worked!
2022-11-10
Use props
djiuser_2mYfyh1IwCAM
New

Germany

After installing the used board, there is an error 0xffd.  the serial number of the board is 1WN3HA7002X141
1-28 10:45
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_2mYfyh1IwCAM Posted at 1-28 10:45
After installing the used board, there is an error 0xffd.  the serial number of the board is 1WN3HA7002X141

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know if the aircraft has been repaired at an officially authorized repair center recently?
1-28 19:47
Use props
djiuser_2mYfyh1IwCAM
New

Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 1-28 19:47
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know if the aircraft has been repaired at an officially authorized repair center recently?

no, I did that myself
1-28 21:20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for your reply. For your situation, is highly recommended to send back for comprehensive check to ensure the long-term usage. You could register through the following link, https://repair.dji.com/, to create a case and send back for further processing. If you need assistance while submitting, you could also contact with our support service http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks.

In addition, we do not recommend to fix the device on your own, since the damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals will not be covered by warranty according to DJI After-Sales policy.
1-28 23:00
Use props
djiuser_vwFpqbcoaotK
New

Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-5-19 19:59

I have a problem with activation in ios app
Error 0xffed
My dron SN is 3N3BH5S0020301
4 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules