381 4 2020-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Smashey1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173422 ft
Ireland

Hi All

Reading the manual under Gimbal control I see mention of the 'Control Pan Range -80 to +80, and control tilt range -90 to +24' (Page 28). I can see the control for the tilt movement - the thumbwheel on the remote - but can't figure out how to control the pan motion. Is this just done with the left joystick, effectively yawing the whole aircraft?

See I told you it was a dumb question!
2020-5-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure on the MA2 but on my Mavic Zoom, if you press and hold on the screen you can
control the pan. Maybe give that try.
2020-5-19
Use props
JEZ2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336204 ft
United States

Not a dumb question, it isn't obvious.  You use the device screen.  Press the screen until you see some control bars come up.  Then you can slide up and down and left and right to tilt/pan the camera.

EDIT:  This info is in the manual just below where you found the specs...

2020-5-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You can simply place your finger on screen and move left or right, try it at home with craft connected .
Also just in case you are not sure you have to allow in app if you want gimbal to look upwards.
2020-5-19
Use props
Smashey1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173422 ft
Ireland

JEZ2 Posted at 5-19 09:00
Not a dumb question, it isn't obvious.  You use the device screen.  Press the screen until you see some control bars come up.  Then you can slide up and down and left and right to tilt/pan the camera.

EDIT:  This info is in the manual just below where you found the specs...

Thanks JEZ et al

I'd actually tried that and nothing came up for me the first time. Gone back to it again and of course it works as advertised.
2020-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules