Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Olena
New
Flight distance : 2264 ft
French Polynesia

Important for App Go4
Hello allMavic Pro

Automaticly App update to Go4 and then no more connect between Smartphone Sony XP and Drone.  Neadless to say before the app update all worked well for 2 years! Answer from Tech support, Frank Neubauer, The Sony Xperia XP F8131 is unfortunately not compatible with the go 4 app.! So why dji app forces automaticly update if a smartphone is no more compatible? And why not continue to run on the working app?
Finaly I get it conectet and all was funcional again, so started for a short testflight, in a calm bay, from the roof of our catamaran as usual the last 2 years. And what a surprice, the mavic pro was not hoovering at place, but flow without any joystick order to its right side, hitting obstacels and sunk in the deepness of pacific ocean. I've send the movie as well the flight data record to frinds and nobody understand why the drone did not hoover in place. So I send the flight data record to dji via the support claim, but no answer. So 1'200$ loss just because of forced updates, realy poor. Never again dji!!
Stéphane on sailing catamaran OLENA

2020-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules