Panorama Photo??
931 11 2020-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JFer
lvl.2
Sweden

Hi there,

I feel a bit foolish asking this question, but I cannot seem to find the panorama photo option in the new DJI Fly app. I have recently upgraded to the DJI Mavic Air 2 and am used to the DJI Go 4 app from my previous drone. After checking through the new DJI Fly app multiple times and searching on Youtube, I cannot seem to find the panorama photo mode. Any help tracking it down would be appreciated. Thanks!!
2020-5-19
Use props
fansf945b6c6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

2020-5-19
Use props
fansf945b6c6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

Select photo icon then from the option list scroll down to the lower options its hidden below timed on the list
2020-5-19
Use props
Hotrod in Daytona
lvl.3
United States

fansf945b6c6 Posted at 5-19 13:37
Select photo icon then from the option list scroll down to the lower options its hidden below timed on the list

Thanks I was wondering the same thing.
2020-5-19
Use props
JFer
lvl.2
Sweden

fansf945b6c6 Posted at 5-19 13:37
Select photo icon then from the option list scroll down to the lower options its hidden below timed on the list

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately there is not a photo option below timed shot when I scroll down (see attached picture). Any idea why this might be happening for me? I have the latest firmware update.

2020-5-19
Use props
Pilot.Isaac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 220554 ft
United States

Take a look below the Hyperlapse
2020-5-19
Use props
Fantomgep
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30594 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

You can find the panorama photo option if you scroll down the menu . I am a bit disappointed with the panorama mode of the air 2. The previous models, incliding the spark save the original photos also.  I use an external program to stich the photos.  It seems the air2 only save stiched result. The internal algorithm does not do as good job as the 3rd sw on the pc.  
2020-5-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, JFer. Panorama Mode is below the Hyperlapse. Please refer to the following pictures.
2020-5-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fantomgep Posted at 5-19 22:27
You can find the panorama photo option if you scroll down the menu . I am a bit disappointed with the panorama mode of the air 2. The previous models, incliding the spark save the original photos also.  I use an external program to stich the photos.  It seems the air2 only save stiched result. The internal algorithm does not do as good job as the 3rd sw on the pc.

Hi, Fantomgep. Yes, Mavic Air 2 supports RAW format in Panorama Mode. Please make sure you have entered Panorama Mode first, then click the System Settings of DJI FLY APP,  click Camera page, and choose the RAW format in Camera setting.
2020-5-19
Use props
Fantomgep
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30594 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-19 23:18
Hi, Fantomgep. Yes, Mavic Air 2 supports RAW format in Panorama Mode. Please make sure you have entered Panorama Mode first, then click the System Settings of DJI FLY APP,  click Camera page, and choose the RAW format in Camera setting.

Thank you for your quick response.  I will try. If I choose the raw format in panorama mode will the individual frames save in dng of jpg format?  In case of previous models the original frames stored in a separate directory in jpg format.
2020-5-20
Use props
JFer
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-19 23:15
Hi, JFer. Panorama Mode is below the Hyperlapse. Please refer to the following pictures.
[view_image]

Amazing!! Thank you so much. Feel a bit stupid for swiping down on one column menu but not the other haha.
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JFer Posted at 5-20 23:48
Amazing!! Thank you so much. Feel a bit stupid for swiping down on one column menu but not the other haha.

Hi, JFer. Never mind. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help.
2020-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules