On reviewing
2330 15 2020-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

I made an order and it was canceled then i made another one and it is saying pament under review so i sent an email to the payment team no word yet and i also conntacted support and they told me it was escolated to find out why i had not gotten eny email from the payment team and im still siting here waiting to see if this order is going to get canceled aswell
2020-5-19
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

this is the order number just in case 0015968812004
2020-5-19
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

Plz someone help me plz
2020-5-19
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

I just whant my mavic air 2
2020-5-19
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

Plz  some one help it’s still in review will it go trough or not
2020-5-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Nicholas.M, I am sorry for the trouble, and thank you for reaching out. I have forwarded your order to our payment team, our team will help to check it soon.
2020-5-19
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

Thanks I got the email to day it’s now on processing my order by any chance do you know how long it takes before passes processing order and then to shipping
2020-5-20
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-19 19:36
Hi Nicholas.M, I am sorry for the trouble, and thank you for reaching out. I have forwarded your order to our payment team, our team will help to check it soon.

And thanks for the help
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Nicholas.M Posted at 5-20 09:19
And thanks for the help

Hi Nicholas.M, you are welcome. Your order is estimated to ship within 3-5 business days according to payment sequence, you are recommended to wait for the update patiently. I will also help you keep an eye on it. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2020-5-21
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-21 00:57
Hi Nicholas.M, you are welcome. Your order is estimated to ship within 3-5 business days according to payment sequence, you are recommended to wait for the update patiently. I will also help you keep an eye on it. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.

Hello hope you are doing well I’m im soon going to enter my 5th day of Processing. When can I expect my drone to be shipped
2020-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Nicholas.M Posted at 5-23 09:15
Hello hope you are doing well I’m im soon going to enter my 5th day of Processing. When can I expect my drone to be shipped

Please be noted it is estimated to be shipped in 3-5 'business' days after the payment confirmed, which would be 26th, May. The shipment also depends on the payment sequence and the stock status, once it is shipped, the shipment notice will be sent to you, we appreciate your understanding and patience.
2020-5-24
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-24 01:00
Please be noted it is estimated to be shipped in 3-5 'business' days after the payment confirmed, which would be 26th, May. The shipment also depends on the payment sequence and the stock status, once it is shipped, the shipment notice will be sent to you, we appreciate your understanding and patience.

Okay thank you so much I was just wondering because on my end it Says Processing started on the 19th.
2020-5-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Nicholas.M Posted at 5-24 19:19
Okay thank you so much I was just wondering because on my end it Says Processing started on the 19th.

You're welcome. Actually, when you place the order, there is an estimated shipping time on the DJI official web, you may refer to it. At the same time, the orders will also be shipped according to the payment sequence, your patience will be highly appreciated.
2020-5-25
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-25 04:09
You're welcome. Actually, when you place the order, there is an estimated shipping time on the DJI official web, you may refer to it. At the same time, the orders will also be shipped according to the payment sequence, your patience will be highly appreciated.

Okay well tomorrow is the 26th hopefully is ships because my Patients is starting to ware out. I am so Anxious to get my hand on my drone already
2020-5-25
Use props
Nicholas.M
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-25 04:09

Hello hope you are doing well my order was set to be shipped today the 26th but it’s about 8:30 and the states has not changed.  
2020-5-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Nicholas.M Posted at 5-26 16:30
Hello hope you are doing well my order was set to be shipped today the 26th but it’s about 8:30 and the states has not changed.

Hi, sorry for the late response, I have replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... ;page=1#pid2173565.
2020-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules