prohibited from activating Mavic Air 2 code 1112
3079 27 2020-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sadmavicair2
New

United States

Brand new Mavic Air 2 just came in and Working through all of the registration process and finally after getting everything updated I'm met with prohibition from activating the drone code 1112.

2020-5-19
Use props
sadmavicair2
New

United States

sn 3n3bh4m00200re
2020-5-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. We have detected an abnormal activation of your aircraft and unfortunately, it cannot be solved remotely. It is recommended to contact our support team www.dji.com/support  for the replacement service. I apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-5-19
Use props
HarisF1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

How long does the replacement take? If it takes more than a week then it's excessive, especially considering it's a DJI problem.
2020-5-26
Use props
HarisF1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

How long does the replacement take? If it takes more than a week then it's excessive, especially considering it's a DJI problem.
2020-5-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

HarisF1 Posted at 5-26 16:42

Hi there, sorry for the late response. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, our team will help to expedite your case after receiving the package, please don't worry and wait patiently. I will also help you keep an eye on it. You also can check the progress via this link: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace by entering your case number. Thanks.
2020-5-29
Use props
HarisF1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-29 02:02
Hi there, sorry for the late response. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, our team will help to expedite your case after receiving the package, please don't worry and wait patiently. I will also help you keep an eye on it. You also can check the progress via this link: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace by entering your case number. Thanks.

I bought another one and I will be returning the non-working one back to the retailer. You should be able to find a new serial on my account as this new one works fine for now.
2020-5-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

HarisF1 Posted at 5-29 07:43
I bought another one and I will be returning the non-working one back to the retailer. You should be able to find a new serial on my account as this new one works fine for now.

Glad to know the new drone works fine, please contact your retailer to refund the previous one. If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to let us know. Enjoy flying.
2020-5-29
Use props
djiuser_18wn8FqSjbRh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

1WNBH3K002003T
Same problem here
2020-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_18wn8FqSjbRh Posted at 12-10 13:09
1WNBH3K002003T
Same problem here

Hi there, may I know the specific issue that you encountered? I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.
2020-12-11
Use props
djiuser_oyDu3fJgulZR
New

Australia

Hi im facing the same problem

1WNBH3U002013Q
2021-1-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_oyDu3fJgulZR Posted at 1-11 22:19
Hi im facing the same problem

1WNBH3U002013Q

Hi there, could you send us a screenshot of the error message in your app? We'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2021-1-12
Use props
djiuser_sc9NuY5QQRpl
New

Bulgaria

Hey, same issue here. Can you please check, I will go to a holiday in 10 days and can’t activate my drone. Posting a picture as I am not sure which number is the serial number.
Can someone help please?
2021-2-16
Use props
Seganike
New

United States

Same problem
2022-3-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, Sorry to hear about that. May I know the specific issue that you encountered? Please tell us the detail. We really want to help you out,
2022-3-5
Use props
Seganike
New

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-5 22:21
Hi there, Sorry to hear about that. May I know the specific issue that you encountered? Please tell us the detail. We really want to help you out,
I have problem to activate my brand new drone Mavic Air 2 serial number 3N3BHBT0120346

Server error. Activation failed. Check
network or contact DJI Support for
assistance (error code: Oxfff)

Device activation prohibited. Contact
DJI Support for assistance (1112)
2022-3-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Seganike Posted at 3-5 22:49
I have problem to activate my brand new drone Mavic Air 2 serial number 3N3BHBT0120346

Server error. Activation failed. Check

Hi, there. Thank you for your patience. After checking, it has been found that your product was stolen during transportation. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. To guarantee your interests, please contact the seller and apply for a refund (If the product is given by others as a gift, timely provide feedback to the giver).

2022-3-6
Use props
Seganike
New

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-6 00:28
Hi, there. Thank you for your patience. After checking, it has been found that your product was stolen during transportation. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. To guarantee your interests, please contact the seller and apply for a refund (If the product is given by others as a gift, timely provide feedback to the giver).

I contacted already with seller,waiting his answer,what I can do if seller will not get in touch, can I come to the dji dealer and make a replacement?
2022-3-6
Use props
Seganike
New

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-6 00:28

I so sad,what I can do,this brand new drone ?seller ignore my messagesHow I can unlocked , can I come to dealer dji ?Can you help me please
2022-3-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Seganike Posted at 3-6 17:32
I so sad,what I can do,this brand new drone ?seller ignore my messagesHow I can unlocked , can I come to dealer dji ?Can you help me please

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. Please keep contacting your seller and seek help from the police. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-3-6
Use props
Charlie Chiodi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 464921 ft

United Kingdom

I have the same problem to activate my brand new drone Mavic Air 2 serial number 1WNBH5500201TR. Bought it from facebook market.

DJI Support for assistance (1112)
What would be the next step?
2022-5-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Charlie Chiodi Posted at 5-21 09:26
I have the same problem to activate my brand new drone Mavic Air 2 serial number 1WNBH5500201TR. Bought it from facebook market.

Hi, Charlie. Sorry to hear about this. We have transferred your situation to the relevant team. Our support will contact you and give you further help by email in business days. Please pay attention to your mailbox. Thank you.
2022-5-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Charlie Chiodi Posted at 5-21 09:26

Hi, Charlie. I sent you a message via PM, please check it.
2022-5-23
Use props
Charlie Chiodi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 464921 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-23 03:27
Hi, Charlie. I sent you a message via PM, please check it.

Hi there Gamora.

I replied your private message, if you can have a look and give me an update, please.

Thank you.
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Charlie Chiodi Posted at 5-24 07:55
Hi there Gamora.

I replied your private message, if you can have a look and give me an update, please.

Thanks for the information provided. We are confirming this issue with the corresponding team. If we get any updates, we will get back to you asap.
2022-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Charlie Chiodi Posted at 5-24 07:55
Hi there Gamora.

Hi Charlie, I sent you a PM for more detailed information, please have a look.
2022-5-30
Use props
fansfd6d11f1
New
Flight distance : 10105 ft
Switzerland

DJI team,
I have an issue with the activation of my brand new Mavic Air 2 - error code 1112
It was bought from an official retailer in Geneva, Switzerland.

I have several DJI drones and this is the first time I have this issue. I need the drone for a wedding photo shoot this week so any help would be greatly appreciated.

SN: 1WNBH3J00200G2
2022-7-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansfd6d11f1 Posted at 7-10 07:27
DJI team,
I have an issue with the activation of my brand new Mavic Air 2 - error code 1112
It was bought from an official retailer in Geneva, Switzerland.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please contact our support via below link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair about this problem and send them the proof of purchase. They will help you solve this problem, please don't worry. And if you have any more needs or questions that we can help with, please just let us know at any time.
2022-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules