Refresh Activation.
688 8 2020-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr. Motta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221906 ft
United States

How long does it take for Resfresh to activate? I purchased on the 15th of May and its still Not Completed.

2020-5-19
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you have the MA2 in your possession yet? If so, I would give them a call. Otherwise, I think it isn't activated until it is delivered.
2020-5-19
Use props
Mr. Motta
lvl.4
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 5-19 19:12
Do you have the MA2 in your possession yet? If so, I would give them a call. Otherwise, I think it isn't activated until it is delivered.

I have it. Its activated. Updated etc.. On their website it says Order placed
05/15/2020 22:31:11 (UTC-5)
Paid
05/15/2020 22:31:35 (UTC-5)
Processing
05/15/2020 22:47:12 (UTC-5)
Processed
05/15/2020 22:52:33 (UTC-5)
But its not in the Completed stage yet.

Havent flown yet due to this....

2020-5-19
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't know. I bought mine from DJI direct and received an email with the details including serial numbers. I bought my Mini from another source and I don't remember getting an email about the Refresh activation but it was recognized eventually.
2020-5-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Mr. Motta, sorry for the inconvenience. I managed to get your order number via your forum account, you have purchased the DJI care refresh successfully, may I confirm if you have received the agreement via email? You also can check your service plan status via this website https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
2020-5-19
Use props
Mr. Motta
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-19 20:13
Hi Mr. Motta, sorry for the inconvenience. I managed to get your order number via your forum account, you have purchased the DJI care refresh successfully, may I confirm if you have received the agreement via email? You also can check your service plan status via this website https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage

I refused delivery from DJI due to no communication on my purchase ( no shipping dates. no email conformation) . Nothing.  and am waiting on my refund. I did however purchase the same product in the US from Drone Nerds. I entered the serial number on DJI site for the refresh and paid for it.  The drone is activated and updated. And my payment was taken.

P.S. your link is in chinese. You should be able to tell that the name Motta is not chinese.

2020-5-19
Use props
Mr. Motta
lvl.4
United States

As you can see, the process is incomplete.   
2020-5-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mr. Motta Posted at 5-19 20:38
As you can see, the process is incomplete.   
[view_image]

Hi Motta, kindly please check it again, the order has been completed.
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mr. Motta Posted at 5-19 20:23
I refused delivery from DJI due to no communication on my purchase ( no shipping dates. no email conformation) . Nothing.  and am waiting on my refund. I did however purchase the same product in the US from Drone Nerds. I entered the serial number on DJI site for the refresh and paid for it.  The drone is activated and updated. And my payment was taken.

Sorry for the inconvenience, kindly please change the language on the upper right of the page. For the order that you are waiting for the refund, I have forwarded it to the related team, our team will help you keep an eye on it, it will be refunded as earlier as possible after receiving and checking the package. Thanks for your good patience.
2020-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules