Problem with my mavic 2 zoom
850 5 2020-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KillTim3
lvl.2
Germany

In fallow mode it doing like that.My zoom is brocken???
PS i fly until now like 20 times in almost 18 months
https://we.tl/t-rZ803ry8TZ  link to download

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4O70ueFv4w here is the link to youtube with this problem

2020-5-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi KillTim3, I have checked your video, you are recommended to try the IMU calibration and gimbal calibration, and make sure the GPS signal is good. If the issue still persists, kindly please record a video at the follow me mode, I'll help to check the details. Thanks.
2020-5-20
Use props
KillTim3
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-20 01:58
Hi KillTim3, I have checked your video, you are recommended to try the IMU calibration and gimbal calibration, and make sure the GPS signal is good. If the issue still persists, kindly please record a video at the follow me mode, I'll help to check the details. Thanks.

I will fly this weekend my drone again,and if it do the same,idk what to do anymore.Becouse fefore i got no issue
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

KillTim3 Posted at 5-20 04:26
I will fly this weekend my drone again,and if it do the same,idk what to do anymore.Becouse fefore i got no issue

Got it. As I have replied on the floor 2#, if the issue still persists, kindly please record a video at the Follow Me mode and upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox and then share the link with me.
2020-5-20
Use props
KillTim3
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-20 05:13
Got it. As I have replied on the floor 2#, if the issue still persists, kindly please record a video at the Follow Me mode and upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox and then share the link with me.

I just fly today, and I try also fallow mode. All ok
What I did, I write firmware again, imu calibration and compass calibration
2020-5-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

KillTim3 Posted at 5-21 12:23
I just fly today, and I try also fallow mode. All ok
What I did, I write firmware again, imu calibration and compass calibration

Hi KillTim3, thanks for your update, glad to know that all ok now. Should you encounter any further difficulties, please feel free to let us know, we'll do our best to help.
2020-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules