2544 12 2020-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edbricks
lvl.1
Flight distance : 435420 ft

New Zealand

Hi there,
I have a Phantom 4 pro+ and the controller stopped working all of a sudden. It was a fairly new drone and had hardly been flown. None of the lights come on when I press the power button, and they don't when it is plugged into the charger either. Does anyone have any idea on what the problem is?
2020-5-19
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Welcome Edbricks ! Did the radio control have any knocks or falls?
2020-5-19
Use props
Edbricks
lvl.1

New Zealand

JetSam Posted at 5-19 22:02
Welcome Edbricks ! Did the radio control have any knocks or falls?

No, it is in mint condition. As the post said it has hardly been used so was a big surprise that this would happen. I have a mavic pro, mavic air, and original phantom 4 which have never had any issues.
2020-5-19
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

Edbricks Posted at 5-19 22:06
No, it is in mint condition. As the post said it has hardly been used so was a big surprise that this would happen. I have a mavic pro, mavic air, and original phantom 4 which have never had any issues.

if it has hardly been used  , maybe the problem is battery , probably dead
2020-5-19
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

Anyway ... another users can give another opinnion , that was mine
2020-5-19
Use props
Edbricks
lvl.1

New Zealand

JetSam Posted at 5-19 22:09
if it has hardly been used  , maybe the problem is battery , probably dead

I was wondering if that was the case, but thought even if the battery was dead it would still light up when plugged into charger. I'm not too sure though.
2020-5-19
Use props
Edbricks
lvl.1

New Zealand

JetSam Posted at 5-19 22:10
Anyway ... another users can give another opinnion , that was mine

Thanks
2020-5-19
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

To be able to receive a charge, you must have at least a minimum battery, if it is completely depleted, now it will not be possible to charge it since that minimum necessary is at 0, so it does not turn on when you connect it to the charger. .....
2020-5-19
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

2020-5-19
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

sometimes the simplest solution is to disassemble and reassemble, in this case the battery connection, disconnect and reconnect, in other cases the battery should receive the minimum charge from other sources than the original, at least for receive the minimum charge that will make it possible for your RC to reload normally from its original unit
2020-5-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry to hear about this, Edbricks, I would recommend you send the controller in for diagnosis and repair. Please refer to the link below to contact our Support to start a case.
https://www.dji.com/support
2020-5-19
Use props
Edbricks
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-19 23:07
Sorry to hear about this, Edbricks, I would recommend you send the controller in for diagnosis and repair. Please refer to the link below to contact our Support to start a case.
https://www.dji.com/support

Hi Natalia,

I attempted to fill in a repair request form. It wouldn't let me because it didn't accept New Zealand as a location. Does this mean I have to send it overseas?
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Edbricks Posted at 5-20 00:31
Hi Natalia,

I attempted to fill in a repair request form. It wouldn't let me because it didn't accept New Zealand as a location. Does this mean I have to send it overseas?

Sorry for the inconvenience. Under this situation, kindly please contact support@dji.com to open a case and send it in.
2020-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules