Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to install your own APP on DJI's smart controller
648 5 5-20 00:36
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-DEV8

South Africa

The Smart Controller is driven by Android system. You can transport an APK file from PC to it via a USB cable and install the APK
file internally or deploy the compiled program from Android Studio.

How to install an APK file internally?
1. Switch on the Smart Controller and transport the APK file via a Type-C cable to Smart Controller internal storage/SD card.
2. Enter the main menu of Smart Controller and press the button at the bottom right corner.
3. Open up the File Manager and find the transported APK file, click to install.
After install the APK file, you can find the application on the main menu of Smart Controller

How to deploy the compiled program from Android Studio?
1. Enter the main menu of Smart Controller. Click "Settings" to enter menu list. Choose "About remote controller" and click
“System Version" several times to enter Developer options.
2. enter "Developer options" and activate the "USB debugging" option.
3. Enter Android Stuido, select "DJI rm500" and run the compiled program. The program will be automatically installed to the Smart Controller.

5-20 00:36
Use props
z37soft
lvl.3
Flight distance : 789570 ft
Japan

Thank you for sharing.

Yes, I could install my own application on SmartController!

5-25 09:47
Use props
DJI_Lisa
Second Officer
South Africa

For developers who want an App Store to distribute their DJI app to customers, I have found that Amazon Appstore is compatible with DJI's Smart Controller

-Lisa, DJI Developer Support
6-2 10:12
Use props
Nilo Murallo
New

Philippines

Please help me. My smartphone doesn't have video feed from my drone though I flew it and have recorded videos on the aircraft micro SD card. How to fix it? Thank you.
6-20 00:55
Use props
Nilo Murallo
New

Philippines

Please help me. My smartphone doesn't have video feed from my drone though I flew it and have recorded videos on the aircraft micro SD card. How to fix it? Thank you.
6-20 00:56
Use props
kv886
lvl.3

South Africa

Hi. Do you use SDK for development
6-21 22:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules