Repair service not covering all the damage
994 5 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guorium
Second Officer
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

I just got a quotation email from the service center. It outlines only part of the damage being repaired. There is a motor not operating properly from rust in the bearing and that should be replaced. May I get a check up on the repair? It is kinda pointless having it shipped in just to be partially repaired.
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Guorium, I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, it has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up, we'll have someone contact you within working hours, please wait patiently. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2020-5-20
Use props
fans2da3d183
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-20 03:53
Hi Guorium, I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, it has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up, we'll have someone contact you within working hours, please wait patiently. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.

Hi Natalia,

I have a similar problem. I got a repair quotation and the parts listed do not appear to address all of the problems. Perhaps I didn't explain well enough. The gimbal seemed to be operating fine (which they are replacing) but the camera was the issue. The lens seemed to have a dent and was not focusing or capturing light.

I don't want to waste a repair or send back either.

Thanks!
2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans2da3d183 Posted at 5-22 15:43
Hi Natalia,

I have a similar problem. I got a repair quotation and the parts listed do not appear to address all of the problems. Perhaps I didn't explain well enough. The gimbal seemed to be operating fine (which they are replacing) but the camera was the issue. The lens seemed to have a dent and was not focusing or capturing light.

Hi there, may we have your case number for further support?
2020-5-24
Use props
Rich Hattam
New

United Kingdom

Hi I crashed my Mavic Mini and cracked the lens on the Camera, can this be repaired?
2020-5-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Rich Hattam Posted at 5-25 00:41
Hi I crashed my Mavic Mini and cracked the lens on the Camera, can this be repaired?

Hi there, I'm sorry about the accident. Please kindly contact our support at the link below to open a case and send the drone in for a diagnosis, we'll do our best to help this out.
http://www.dji.com/support
2020-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules