Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Propeller
639 12 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ken.fry1btinternet.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5778 ft
United Kingdom

New Phantom delivered today try to assemble the Propellers,  push down twist to lock But do not twist to the lock position any ideas, I'm afraid to use force in case of damage but they will not twist into the lock position black or white,  phantom 4 pro+ V2.0
2020-5-20
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If you have the right props on the right motors, there's not much you can do wrong.
2020-5-20
Use props
ken.fry1btinternet.com
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 5-20 05:33
If you have the right props on the right motors, there's not much you can do wrong.

Thanks for your quick response,
I have tried in all shapes and forms ,Silver to silver black to black with no success I couldn’t push down and twist any harder,  as I said this is the fourth phantom I have had, any ideas These are the new shaped propellers  that came with the unit, All brand-new out-of-the-box today.
Ken
2020-5-20
Use props
Anokadrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

One thing you could try is if you have an older Phantom 4 prop.  you could see if that installs.   If yes, then there is something different with the new props.  If no, then something is up with the motor hubs.  
2020-5-20
Use props
ken.fry1btinternet.com
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Anokadrone Posted at 5-20 06:15
One thing you could try is if you have an older Phantom 4 prop.  you could see if that installs.   If yes, then there is something different with the new props.  If no, then something is up with the motor hubs.

Yes you are right, the old phantom 4 pro +Propeller fit on no problem,
The problem is now how to sort it out because obviously I can't use the OLD Propellers because of the warranty factor, I wonder what the difference is, if anybody else has come across this problem it Would be nice to know I if they resolved it through DJI
2020-5-20
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

ken.fry1btinternet.com Posted at 5-20 06:40
Yes you are right, the old phantom 4 pro +Propeller fit on no problem,
The problem is now how to sort it out because obviously I can't use the OLD Propellers because of the warranty factor, I wonder what the difference is, if anybody else has come across this problem it Would be nice to know I if they resolved it through DJI

The original Phantom 4 (not pro) had a different prop locking mechanism.
Perhaps you have the wrong props?

Here's what the props and hubs look like for a P4 pro:

Props.jpg
2020-5-20
Use props
KEJ
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Also,  like Labroides has posted a picture, I would suggest doing the same and that's probably the quickest way to get a definitive answer.
2020-5-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there,could you please provide a short video or some pics about this issue for better assistance?
2020-5-21
Use props
Mr. Strat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4542854 ft
United States

I had the same problem when mine was new. Had to use a rubber strap wrench to hold the motors still. It's loosened up with use.
2020-5-21
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure ALL the plastic wrap around the props hub is cleared and NOT in the way.....

Randy
2020-5-21
Use props
ken.fry1btinternet.com
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Mr. Strat Posted at 5-21 09:46
I had the same problem when mine was new. Had to use a rubber strap wrench to hold the motors still. It's loosened up with use.

Yes thanks for the tip but not exactly a quick release mechanism is it, I think DJI wants to sort the fault out.
Regards,
Ken
2020-5-21
Use props
ken.fry1btinternet.com
lvl.1
United Kingdom

rwynant V1 Posted at 5-21 19:50
Make sure ALL the plastic wrap around the props hub is cleared and NOT in the way.....

Randy

Yes all plastic was removed, still no joy it looks like people are in this fault with this particular model, I think
dji Will have to sort this out which in all fairness this is the first Time I have had a problem with any of the products I bought off them.
Regards,
Ken
2020-5-21
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

ken.fry1btinternet.com Posted at 5-21 22:44
Yes all plastic was removed, still no joy it looks like people are in this fault with this particular model, I think
dji Will have to sort this out which in all fairness this is the first Time I have had a problem with any of the products I bought off them.
Regards,

I also have a P4Pro V2....standard RC

Bought in January right when they were re-released.

The left rear prop should have a silver ring, and the right rear prop should have a black ring.
Make sure the top of the left rear attachment on the motor is white, and the right rear has black dots......If that's not the case then they may have assembled incorrectly......can you upload a picture for your mounts?

Randy
2020-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules