DJI refresh.
1643 3 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
graham davie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111247 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I have recently sold my Mini and will be picking up the Air 2 this weekend.
Having taken out the refresh option for the Mini, is it possible to transfer that to cover my Air 2,, whilst obviously paying any difference for their respective values?
If this is possible could you advise me how to do so?

Many thanks graham.
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi graham davie, thanks for your interest in Mavic Air 2, please check the details of the DJI Care Refresh replacement/refund.
1) DJI Care Refresh can be cancelled upon return of the product purchased, according to DJI refund policies.
2) DJI Care Refresh cannot be cancelled without returning the product purchased.
3) DJI Care Refresh cannot be transferred after purchase.

The DJI Care Refresh was bound to the serial number of the drone, it cannot be transferred to another model of drone. Thanks for your understanding.

2020-5-20
Use props
graham davie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111247 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Is there a refresh option to purchase for the MAVIC Air 2 available once I collect the new model.

Thanks graham.
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

graham davie Posted at 5-20 22:27
Thanks for your prompt reply.
Is there a refresh option to purchase for the MAVIC Air 2 available once I collect the new model.

DJI Care Refresh can be purchased directly before you activate the drone or within 48 hours after the drone is activated. Or you will need to take the video to verify the drone is still in good condition.
Here is the link of the DJI Care Refresh of Mavic Air 2 where you could place the order: https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... ?from=menu_products
2020-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules