Package not delivered - Terrible Customer Service.
12Next >
4290 69 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DentPilot
lvl.2

Canada

I usually do not post anything like this online and try to avoid causing a scene as much as possible. However as a University student, the amount of money that I had spent on my new drone (~$1,400 CDN), is not a small amount.
I placed my order for the DJI's newest release, Mavic Air 2 Flymore combo on the 27th of April, 20 minutes after their release date. Despite the current predicament caused by COVID-19, I needed this new drone to supplement my videography projects and summer video/photography projects I had planned out. Although it was a hard decision, I decided to place an order and waited patiently.

Yesterday (May 19th), I got a surprise email from DHL saying that my order was out for delivery, which was 2 days earlier than scheduled delivery of May 21st. I was home ALL DAY nervously waiting for it to arrive.

I waited until 9:30 p.m. and that's when I knew something seemed a bit off. I know that most carriers do not deliver until this late, so I checked my tracking status. It was marked "delivered". I frantically ran outside my apartment unit and literally checked everywhere, but my package was nowhere to be found. The delivery person needs to buzz in in order to get into our building and of course, I didn't get any calls that day.

I reached out to DJI using their live chat service and I was extremely angry that they were not helpful AT ALL. Spoke with 5 different agents, each of them telling me the same thing that "oh sorry for the inconvenience, I understand." They all said that they are going to investigate this, but none of them actually told me what's going to happen. Worst customer service experience ever.

I sincerely hope that DJI is actually looking into my order since I do not want to lose $1,400 on something I genuinely did not receive. This is very frustrating.

CS proof 1

CS proof 1

CS proof 2

CS proof 2
2020-5-20
Use props
jathielen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24941 ft
United States

Just curious why you did not enage DHL teh delivery company that supposedly made teh delvery. DJI can only go by the tracking infomrtaion but DHL has additional details and GPS tracks their trucks.
2020-5-20
Use props
DentPilot
lvl.2

Canada

jathielen Posted at 5-20 09:28
Just curious why you did not enage DHL teh delivery company that supposedly made teh delvery. DJI can only go by the tracking infomrtaion but DHL has additional details and GPS tracks their trucks.

Thanks for the reply. Of course I tried to reach out to DHL myself. They didn't answer my calls yesterday so I called again today but no answers again. I have tried everything on my end to locate the package but it is not looking too good at the moment. I'll continue to try and reach out to DHL but here in my city, they don't even have a designated DHL warehouse/centre.
2020-5-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Very strange, DHL let you down and you go to the bother of bypassing them to go to dji, who obviously said they would investigate (carry out a systematic or formal inquiry to discover and examine the facts of (an incident, allegation, etc.) so as to establish the truth.) yet you didn’t want them to investigate you wanted answers immediately obviously bypassing the investigation.
Surely contacting Dhl who had the answers was the right thing to do, also the quickest way to find out what happened.
2020-5-20
Use props
DentPilot
lvl.2

Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 5-20 10:04
Very strange, DHL let you down and you go to the bother of bypassing them to go to dji, who obviously said they would investigate (carry out a systematic or formal inquiry to discover and examine the facts of (an incident, allegation, etc.) so as to establish the truth.) yet you didn’t want them to investigate you wanted answers immediately obviously bypassing the investigation.
Surely contacting Dhl who had the answers was the right thing to do, also the quickest way to find out what happened.

Negative. I wanted them to investigate. The problem I've encountered with the support team is that each individual agent told me they would start an investigation. Shouldn't there be an existing investigation that they can refer to? All I wanted was an update today and the agent simply told me again "it says your package is delivered".

I have reached out to DHL to get answers but like I said, no answers from them at all. If you're not in my position I would advise you to reserve your thoughts rather than making premature assumptions here.
2020-5-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DentPilot Posted at 5-20 10:07
Negative. I wanted them to investigate. The problem I've encountered with the support team is that each individual agent told me they would start an investigation. Shouldn't there be an existing investigation that they can refer to? All I wanted was an update today and the agent simply told me again "it says your package is delivered".

I have reached out to DHL to get answers but like I said, no answers from them at all. If you're not in my position I would advise you to reserve your thoughts rather than making premature assumptions here.

Well you can see it’s extremely difficult to get a simple answer from DHL, so it may not be that easy for anyone to get quick answers.
I’m not sure how you handled it, you say different people gave you the same answer. When you contacted first rep and they said they would investigate, I’m not sure why you contacted a second one.
If it was me I would simply contact DHL CS and request they find out who delivered your package and where , because that’s what dji are likely to do.
2020-5-20
Use props
DentPilot
lvl.2

Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 5-20 10:14
Well you can see it’s extremely difficult to get a simple answer from DHL, so it may not be that easy for anyone to get quick answers.
I’m not sure how you handled it, you say different people gave you the same answer. When you contacted first rep and they said they would investigate, I’m not sure why you contacted a second one.
If it was me I would simply contact DHL CS and request they find out who delivered your package and where , because that’s what dji are likely to do.

I appreciate the insight. I really do. I mostly just "lost my cool" yesterday when I contacted multiple agents, since I was worried that someone else took it or it was delivered to the wrong address. I didn't contact them all simultaneously, I contacted a few just to follow up on the existing investigation created by the first rep, but each of them told me they are starting a new one. This is not the first time a mis-delivery happened to me (not from DJI) and it was a big hassle to sort out. I was hesitant from the beginning ordering from dJI directly due to these types of issues potentially arising. I guess I should have just bought one from our local store and pay the taxes.

I already contacted DHL via email and they are also doing their own investigations at the moment. I just hope that DJI or DHL can resolve this for me soon.
2020-5-20
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You need to dispute the delivery with DHL. This is the process you need to follow.
Use the Contact form on their website and send in the contact form.

I have seen this before. The driver has marked the parcel delivered but the parcel is still in his truck. Most likely due to not being able to get all his parcels out before knock off time.
Contacting DHL will get them to Check with the Driver.

Cheers
2020-5-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DentPilot Posted at 5-20 10:18
I appreciate the insight. I really do. I mostly just "lost my cool" yesterday when I contacted multiple agents, since I was worried that someone else took it or it was delivered to the wrong address. I didn't contact them all simultaneously, I contacted a few just to follow up on the existing investigation created by the first rep, but each of them told me they are starting a new one. This is not the first time a mis-delivery happened to me (not from DJI) and it was a big hassle to sort out. I was hesitant from the beginning ordering from dJI directly due to these types of issues potentially arising. I guess I should have just bought one from our local store and pay the taxes.

I already contacted DHL via email and they are also doing their own investigations at the moment. I just hope that DJI or DHL can resolve this for me soon.

Well hopefully soon you get sorted..
2020-5-20
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

I'm curious on this one myself....
2020-5-20
Use props
Selah1234
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67221 ft
United States

Flycaster Posted at 5-20 10:56
I'm curious on this one myself....

Oh my God I hope this is resolved as it should be. Fortunately I have had only a few deliveries throughout the years handled by DHL and two times out of three there is always some kind of problem. Usually the problem is a delivery made a couple days after the expected delivery date. Not many experiences into dealing with DHL I figured out what DHL stands for - DELAYS HIGHLY LIKELY.  I cringe every time I see some business I ordered from is shipping via DHL
2020-5-20
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Listen settle down. Contact DHL directly they were the assigned delivery company and not DJI. Use a little common sense. If you cannot call them then email them directly with your way bill tracking number and exercise that avenue. Getting fired up here is not going to get you any help or sympathy either.
2020-5-20
Use props
DentPilot
lvl.2

Canada

Visual Air Posted at 5-20 12:35
Listen settle down. Contact DHL directly they were the assigned delivery company and not DJI. Use a little common sense. If you cannot call them then email them directly with your way bill tracking number and exercise that avenue. Getting fired up here is not going to get you any help or sympathy either.

Thanks Captain Obvious. Of course I tried everything that is in accordance with "common sense" to resolve this issue myself as much as possible.

My post was not intended to get sympathy nor help from any of you unsolicited, opinionated observers. I wanted to make this issue known so that DJI can handle it directly, as DHL already advised me that I have to contact the shipper to sort this out. I'm not in a financial state where I can take this as lightly as you may do so, since it's not your problem. Pity to see another impertinent and short-sighted reply from a fellow Canadian especially.

If you want to criticize, at least get your facts straight. If you got some free time to write something up without giving yourself the benefit of the doubt, maybe work on your editing skills more.
2020-5-20
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

same exact thing happened to me but with fedex.  waiting for a package and I check the website often, not at the end of the day.  says "delivered" and that was 30 minutes ago.  and I've been here at home all morning.  no way they knocked or left a package or tried to deliver.  it's only a $50 package but I was livid because I took a chance.  I live in a gated community like you and packages never get delivered properly because nobody wants to come in here so I learned my lesson years ago and all packages go to my box at the ups store (probably not an option for you).  but I tried "at home" and they blew it.  first person I call is fedex and not only would they not help but also they won't call the driver who probably still in the immediate area.  I told her I would get in my car right now and if I find him...they hung up on me.  of course I don't confront but I waited because sometimes they mark delivered and actually drop the package later or they deliver to the community office so I waited for the end of the day and I call fedex nicely to open a case.

two days later I get the package because the driver can't read and misdelivered  to a neighbor who was kind enough to reroute it on their own.  why do my packages have to go thru a neighbor first before I get them?  we're all in lockdown, I don't want to visit with a neighbor to get my package?  anyway, I get an email next week from fedex saying sorry package delivered ok, no resolution, case closed and I'm glad I pay the ups store for my own personal assistance to accept my packages and I get a text message the instant they arrive and I never have to worry about expensive drones being left on the doorstep, or neighbors snooping, etc.  I don't know dhl that well years ago I had a package come up missing on dhl and they gave me a case number and when I gave that case number to the merchant, they were kind enough to dispatch a duplicate order.  hang in there.
2020-5-20
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

DentPilot Posted at 5-20 12:42
Thanks Captain Obvious. Of course I tried everything that is in accordance with "common sense" to resolve this issue myself as much as possible.

My post was not intended to get sympathy nor help from any of you unsolicited, opinionated observers. I wanted to make this issue known so that DJI can handle it directly, as DHL already advised me that I have to contact the shipper to sort this out. I'm not in a financial state where I can take this as lightly as you may do so, since it's not your problem. Pity to see another impertinent and short-sighted reply from a fellow Canadian especially.

There is a possibility that DHL has a contract with Canada Postal Service.

Delivered to the "DELIVERING AGENT" and the true delivery date stands as the 21st.

Fedx and UPS as well as many others have contracts with the United States Postal Service to deliver the LAST LEG of the shipment process.  Please let us know what tomorrow brings.

Take your tracking number and call the Canada Post and see if this is the case.

Randy
2020-5-20
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

The responsibility is with the sender, not the carrier. It is DJI who has to initiate a claim since they selected the service and paid them. I have been though this several times over many, many years. The sender has to file the claim.

I ran a small engineering business out of my home for about 10 years and received and shipped large packages from customers every week. If a package I was to receive was lost, it was the customer who had to call the carrier. If I paid UPS or FedEx to pick up and ship the same packages back and they lost the package, it was up to me to pursue it. If the customer paid, it was their responsibility.

2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DentPilot, we are terribly sorry to hear the package was delivered but you didn't receive it, our support team was forwarded your experience to the logistics team for assistance, but please be noted the investigation needs to be processed by the DHL, we are waiting for their update. Once there is any news, our team will keep you updated immediately, appreciate your understanding.
2020-5-20
Use props
DenisJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 406867 ft
Slovenia

This has to do with DHL, not with DJI to be clear about that. I also heard for DHL in multiple countries makes problems about delivering packages (Same cases as with you). I'm glad that in my country we need to sign every single package that is delivered. If I were you, I would push to DHL to make clear about where is package and who signed for it.
2020-5-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

GaryDoug Posted at 5-20 19:39
The responsibility is with the sender, not the carrier. It is DJI who has to initiate a claim since they selected the service and paid them. I have been though this several times over many, many years. The sender has to file the claim.

I ran a small engineering business out of my home for about 10 years and received and shipped large packages from customers every week. If a package I was to receive was lost, it was the customer who had to call the carrier. If I paid UPS or FedEx to pick up and ship the same packages back and they lost the package, it was up to me to pursue it. If the customer paid, it was their responsibility.

Yes you’re correct but who was looking to make a claim ? The op was looking for his drone, not claiming anything except the information he received was not correct. He is as recipient is entitled to ask Dhl what happened to his package as well as trying to find out when he might see it.
2020-5-21
Use props
DentPilot
lvl.2

Canada

I still haven't received any update, neither from DJI nor DHL.

I want to make it very CLEAR that I have reached out to DHL myself, since a lot of skeptical comments here seem to doubt my capabilities to check the whereabouts of my package. My primary goal of posting here was to apprise DJI of my issue, not to start a debate, get sympathy, nor hear all these speculations from unrelated users.

I understand that it's an open forum, so everyone can feel free to comment what they want, but I kindly ask that if you don't have any constructive feedback, please reserve your thoughts. None of you are going to be helpful except those from DJI directly.

I said this already. I reached out to DHL. They told me I have to contact the shipper. So I did, but each time I talked, the representative appeared to start a "new investigetion" which made me think that they were not looking into it.
2020-5-21
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DentPilot Posted at 5-20 12:42

Captain Obvious lol. What are you twelve years old?  Your OP reflected that. Good Luck receiving your drone.
2020-5-21
Use props
Mailliw_Sirrom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 373510 ft
Sweden

Don't give the OP grief it is the sender who actually pays for a service and if the service fails then it is the sender who has the claim.

The delivery service have to maintain a working chain and routines that will make it possible for in this case DJI to actually be ably to demand payment.

Otherwise the receiver, DJI's customer, would simple only need to file a complaint that he bought something he did not receive.

That claim could in a lot of circumstances be made to the bank. In other cases it could actually be an illegal, a fraud.

DJI have to be able to actually prove that the customer has received and to be able to do that DHL in this case have to be able to prove that the delivery was made correctly.

It is towards DJI the OP have to make his claim as he is not the sender, DJI is the sender (DHL's paying customer that hace a contract for deliver).

The smart thing to do as a delivery guy is to actually make sure that the delivery can be proven, in a few days just as in a couple of months.
2020-5-21
Use props
Mailliw_Sirrom
lvl.2
Sweden

I would also like to add a few things to what I wrote above, for perspective.

I have been working with deliveries for the last 20 years.

There are a number of people that would think that I am douche. Over the years it could very well be many people. I have received complaints for failing a deliver, some times it is a just complaint and sometimes it is unfair. But I also know that is better for all parties that I fail a delivery rather than I risk that the recipient would have his package stolen or even those cases where the sender would have the recipient to falsely claim that the package was not received.

1. So I will not drop a package and mark it delivered for the receiver if he or she is not at home, I will rather have the delivery failed.
2. Nor will I speed up the deliveries by dropping them packages off and mark the package delivered without having met the receiver (or equal part), in this case I would have a loss in quality concerning delivery time.
3. Then there are circumstances where a non-signed drop is ok to do, for instance the recipient or the sender may have signed a contract that makes it possible to have deliveries pre-signed.

But I can take as many complaints that there can be for the first and second example above, as I know that someone that lose a package for instance a drone worth $1000 is a lot worse for all parties involved. And by doing this the sender will always be able to make a claim and the recipient will receive the package and not risk it getting lost or destroyed.

A lot of the times I have been compared to my co-workers that makes deliveries even if the recipient is not at home as they when doing that is making it easy for the recipient. But I also know that that same recipient will never chose to not file a complaint that day when a package is lost or destroyed, nor will they ever thank my co-workers for years of "nice behavior" in these cases. But perhaps they might start to be insightful to as why I don't do "unsigned deliveries".
2020-5-21
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-21 06:09
Yes you’re correct but who was looking to make a claim ? The op was looking for his drone, not claiming anything except the information he received was not correct. He is as recipient is entitled to ask Dhl what happened to his package as well as trying to find out when he might see it.

He can certainly ask them. But they are under no obligation to provide any help. They only have to answer to the sender.

I received oner 100 large shipments of valuable electronics equipment over the 10 years. I was on a first name basis with the usual UPS driver. When one package (~$10k) did not arrive but was said to have been delivered, I called the local UPS office and requested a search. I was told they would not do that until my customer, the sender, had filed a request. They found it at a local shop where dozens of similar sized boxes was left, and signed for in bulk.

2020-5-21
Use props
DentPilot
lvl.2

Canada

Mailliw_Sirrom Posted at 5-21 08:49
I would also like to add a few things to what I wrote above, for perspective.

I have been working with deliveries for the last 20 years.

Thanks for your input.

This is exactly my thought process as well. I would rather have the delivery person be sure that the recipient is home or present before they drop anything off, as it's possible that the package may not actually GET delivered to the designated recipient. I was at home all day waiting for the delivery. I also live in an apartment building where the delivery person must buzz in, in order to get into the building. I didn't receive any calls that day and this is indicative of the fact that no one even came into the building. Potentially the package was simply left at the lobby where anyone could have taken it walking in/out. I signed up for DHL notifications so that I can keep track of when/where my package will be delivered. Of course, I've had numerous text message notifications that told me to set up alternative delivery method, including drop-off options without signature when I am absent. As I had mentioned already, I've had delivery issues before in the past, so after that incident I have never, NEVER agreed to have something delivered without my presence, considering that the item ordered is in high value. If it's a trivial item from Amazon or something, I wouldn't care as much.

Technically, DHL should not have delivered without my signature as I have not agreed to enter into such contract, but they still scanned it delivered anyways at a location god knows where. I'm waiting on DJI's response and sincerely hoping that they can help me resolve this as soon as possible. So much as to ordering on the first day, only to run into issues like this. I will not order from DJI directly again after this.
2020-5-21
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

DentPilot Posted at 5-21 12:19
Thanks for your input.

This is exactly my thought process as well. I would rather have the delivery person be sure that the recipient is home or present before they drop anything off, as it's possible that the package may not actually GET delivered to the designated recipient. I was at home all day waiting for the delivery. I also live in an apartment building where the delivery person must buzz in, in order to get into the building. I didn't receive any calls that day and this is indicative of the fact that no one even came into the building. Potentially the package was simply left at the lobby where anyone could have taken it walking in/out. I signed up for DHL notifications so that I can keep track of when/where my package will be delivered. Of course, I've had numerous text message notifications that told me to set up alternative delivery method, including drop-off options without signature when I am absent. As I had mentioned already, I've had delivery issues before in the past, so after that incident I have never, NEVER agreed to have something delivered without my presence, considering that the item ordered is in high value. If it's a trivial item from Amazon or something, I wouldn't care as much.

if I am dhl and I have 12 packages for your apartment building, do I buzz 12 people at the front entrance or do I buzz one time and when I get inside then I attempt to deliver all 12 packages.

I dunno how they do it at your apartment but when I used to live in that arrangement, they would not go to your apartment but instead would deliver all packages to the leasing office and let the landlord figure out how to get packages to you.  because if they went to your apartment and you were not there, they probably couldn't leave it at your apartment door and therefore had to haul them back downstairs.  that would get old after one week.

if the leasing office has all the packages and you have a dishonest tenant who goes to the office to pickup a package and the office is busy and they give him the key to the storage room or they don't walk him back then a savvy tenant will quickly recognize an expensive, oversized [drone] package which sticks out like a sore thumb.

pretty sure on dhl you can view the signature box online, see who signed for it even though it may not matter much at this point.  wish they would take a picture.
2020-5-22
Use props
DentPilot
lvl.2

Canada

It's been 5 days since I first spoke with a representative and still no update or email regarding my situation.

I can't help but think that DJI is completely ignoring this situation, and simply telling me that they are looking into it doesn't mean that they actually are.

This is extremely disappointing for me and a huge letdown since I've always loved DJI products. Those of you who thinks that I am overreacting, try imagining if your package is nowhere to be found, so you request for an investigation and they promised to update you within 24-48 hours. Not a single email yet and your money is still gone.
2020-5-24
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

DentPilot Posted at 5-24 08:22
It's been 5 days since I first spoke with a representative and still no update or email regarding my situation.

I can't help but think that DJI is completely ignoring this situation, and simply telling me that they are looking into it doesn't mean that they actually are.

Shocking but doesn’t surprise me that no ones got back to you. I hope someone gets back to you soon, did you order on a credit card, if you did I would start a case with the card company.
2020-5-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DentPilot Posted at 5-24 08:22

Have you heard from DHL ? It seems you contacted them, are they completely ignoring you because you know they received your package from dji, you know they claimed to have delivered this package.

I find it strange letting those who clearly lost your package off the hook, and instead knowing that dji handed over and most likely paid them to deliver your package.
Investigating would usually start are the end and work back.

Now I’m almost certain dji have not ignored your plight, but you are now more than aware that DHL have completely ignored you washed their hands so maybe dji are having similar problems with DHL.

Dji have said they are waiting for DHL to investigate, and you seem to saying that somehow dji are responsible for the DHL investigation.
I have operated with Dhl many times as a receiver of packages, if it doesn’t arrive I give tracking number and they’re normally very quick to say what happened, but it seems you don’t want to ask or they are refusing to tell you.
2020-5-24
Use props
DentPilot
lvl.2

Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 5-24 09:02
Have you heard from DHL ? It seems you contacted them, are they completely ignoring you because you know they received your package from dji, you know they claimed to have delivered this package.

I find it strange letting those who clearly lost your package off the hook, and instead knowing that dji handed over and most likely paid them to deliver your package.
You need to stop antagonizing me for this issue. Do you think I'm an imbecile who hasn't faced this type of issue before? Your premature assumptions and pessimistic judgements are of nothing but proof that you simply want to criticize me for the sake making you feel good. You've been doing so since I posted this on here and you have absolutely disregarded all my comments.

Learn how to read everything properly. I clearly stated in my previous comments that I REACHED OUT TO DHL AND THEY ADVISED ME TO CONTACT THE SELLER DIRECTLY. End of conversation.

What was I supposed to do afte they told me that, fight them? I followed the process and was told by DJI that I will be updated after 24-48 hours, which was 3 days ago.

Mindy's comment was also 3 days ago. Is quarantine making your intelligence deteriorate or do you simply just want to cause conflict here since you got nothing better to do?
2020-5-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DentPilot Posted at 5-24 09:10
You need to stop antagonizing me for this issue. Do you think I'm an imbecile who hasn't faced this type of issue before? Your premature assumptions and pessimistic judgements are of nothing but proof that you simply want to criticize me for the sake making you feel good. You've been doing so since I posted this on here and you have absolutely disregarded all my comments.

Learn how to read everything properly. I clearly stated in my previous comments that I REACHED OUT TO DHL AND THEY ADVISED ME TO CONTACT THE SELLER DIRECTLY. End of conversation.

You’re a complete fool and and an ignorant idiot. You say you contacted DHL to ask where was the package they say they delivered, and now they tell you contact the sender and just like the ignorant fool you are you couldn’t ask why they said the delivered your package and where they delivered it to. I would have to say only a fool would accept being blown off like this. It seems DHL have no problem dealing with an idiot like you. And the fact that it seems like you have exempted them of any blame shows just how ignorant you really are.

Mindy answered you 3 days ago, just happens that 2 days were on the weekend, again ignorant idiot.
You think you can just insult anyone who comments on your now ridiculous thread shows just how much of a thick ignorant fool you really are.
Visual Air had copped you early you are an ignorant 12 year old .
2020-5-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DentPilot Posted at 5-24 09:10
You need to stop antagonizing me for this issue. Do you think I'm an imbecile who hasn't faced this type of issue before? Your premature assumptions and pessimistic judgements are of nothing but proof that you simply want to criticize me for the sake making you feel good. You've been doing so since I posted this on here and you have absolutely disregarded all my comments.

You’re a complete fool and and an ignorant idiot. You say you contacted DHL to ask where was the package they say they delivered, and now they tell you contact the sender and just like the ignorant fool you are you couldn’t ask why they said the delivered your package and where they delivered it to. I would have to say only a fool would accept being blown off like this. It seems DHL have no problem dealing with an idiot like you. And the fact that it seems like you have exempted them of any blame shows just how ignorant you really are.

Mindy answered you 3 days ago, just happens that 2 days were on the weekend, again ignorant idiot.
You think you can just insult anyone who comments on your now ridiculous thread shows just how much of a thick ignorant fool you really are.
Visual Air had copped you early you are an ignorant 12 year old .
2020-5-24
Use props
Mailliw_Sirrom
lvl.2
Sweden

hallmark007 Posted at 5-24 09:22

He is right and as well DHL are, DHL have a contract for a supposedly safe delivery with the sender and not the recipient.
Then of course they (DHL) can or could have acted upon a request from the recipient out of god will but that may not be the case here apparently.

Now this is merely a few days and with weekend it takes assumingly more days.

But Dentists claim is towards DJI he ordered and payed for something he has yet to receive. DHL have to prove to DJI that they actually made the delivery, a package being marked as delivered in their system is not really a proof of delivery to the recipient.
2020-5-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Mailliw_Sirrom Posted at 5-24 09:30
He is right and as well DHL are, DHL have a contract for a supposedly safe delivery with the sender and not the recipient.
Then of course they (DHL) can or could have acted upon a request from the recipient out of god will but that may not be the case here apparently.

I work with courier services day in and out, I know how they work, I have never found one courier service that would ignore a simple question, they are 100% service based so it is never in there interest to give any customer the run around.

If there tracking said delivered they won’t have any problem letting recipients know where it was delivered to.
The OP said he was at home waiting for package to be delivered. But what he failed to mention here was that on his receipt it was clearly typed in very big print that delivery would be contactless, so what happened to it is only known by him or DHL.
2020-5-24
Use props
DentPilot
lvl.2

Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 5-24 09:22

Resorting to name-calling after I call you out on something you evidently know yourself that you've been doing : patrionizing me without understanding the full situation. What a paradoxical thing to do.

So much talk about maturity yet you and VisualAir are the ones who can't tolerate such sarcastic innuendos lol. You're not far from your guessing game, but I am not 12 years old . But I guess relatively I may be looked upon as that young considering your potential age. Your stubborn comments reflect that very well.

Yes, my comment contained a hint of derision, yet you're the one calling me an idiot and a fool (maybe work on your vocabulary a bit more during this time.. they are semantically synonymous).

Sometimes it's best not to be so nosy and mind your own business, "Sir". ;) Clearly this post is irrelevant to you, but it seems you felt some false sense of obligation and pride to reply here to uphold your own ego. Long time member here who don't know how to self-reflect.
2020-5-24
Use props
Mailliw_Sirrom
lvl.2
Sweden

hallmark007 Posted at 5-24 09:46
I work with courier services day in and out, I know how they work, I have never found one courier service that would ignore a simple question, they are 100% service based so it is never in there interest to give any customer the run around.

If there tracking said delivered they won’t have any problem letting recipients know where it was delivered to.

Of course you know how they work and as you know that and it makes it strange that you do not acknowledge that is the sender that holds the contract for delivery and what you describe is done for god will and apperantly Dentist have not received anything like god will from DHL yet.

And I can't find any statement in this thread that Dentist have agreed upon and take liabilty for a contactless delivery, if DHL made that choice it is under their liabilty but it still do not change that Dentists claim to receive a product he payed is towards DJI. It does not change that he have bougth something, payed for it and yet to recieve it.

You are doing a disservice by white knigthing DJI and even DHL in this matter.
2020-5-24
Use props
DentPilot
lvl.2

Canada

Mailliw_Sirrom Posted at 5-24 10:11
Of course you know how they work and as you know that and it makes it strange that you do not acknowledge that is the sender that holds the contract for delivery and what you describe is done for god will and apperantly Dentist have not received anything like god will from DHL yet.

And I can't find any statement in this thread that Dentist have agreed upon and take liabilty for a contactless delivery, if DHL made that choice it is under their liabilty but it still do not change that Dentists claim to receive a product he payed is towards DJI. It does not change that he have bougth something, payed for it and yet to recieve it.

I truly appreciate your understanding in this. Hallmark is going above and beyond to defend DJI for some reason and judging from his previous posts/affiliations with DJI moderators, I can see why he would do such thing.

Like you had mentioned, I did NOT agree into contactless delivery. So DHL didn't have the recipient's agreement to deliver without signature. I have had DHL deliver multiple items to me before and not ONCE, did they deliver my package without my signature unless I signed up for such type of delivery. Again, I wish he would learn how to read people's comments fully. I already mentioned that I did not agree to such type of delivery and intentionally "ignored" their suggestion to sign up for this type of delivery.

I am well acquainted with how delivery couriers work and it is up to DJI to handle this and get back to me. So stop patronizing me for something that I had already tried. I didn't let DHL off the hook. I'm following the process myself.
2020-5-24
Use props
AirMaster
lvl.2
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 5-24 09:46

Lol man you don't even understand where the OP is coming from so put away your personal experiences and take a step back to really see how you're presenting yourself.

I wasn't going to comment but you're actually the most ignorant one here after looking at all the comments. The OP is not at fault here, he clearly seems like he tried everything in his end to solve this. You're not providing anything useful but negativity towards the OP merely comparing to your own subjective experiences. Never learned how to put yourself in someone else's shoe? Then mind your own business and move along old man. So many old pilots thinking they're the experts coming along only to flood these posts with auxillary comments that don't serve any purpose. What the OP needs is a resposne from DJI, not you. I feel for the OP, I would hate to be in this kind of situation.
2020-5-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Mailliw_Sirrom Posted at 5-24 10:11

I’m not sure why you think I’m white knighting dji. The Op has contacted dji , who have responded to him on more than one occasion including here. And there answer has been consistent, DHL are investigating, he knew there was no signature needed and they confirmed they delivered . And even then they would not confirm when he tried to investigate, in fact they told him to go away they were not going to talk to him. Yet he’s here after reporting his package over two working days and is demanding answers. He’s accusing the dji CS of flat out lying without any proof this is happening. I wonder how he would like if someone said he could just be lying about this whole thing , scamming, but he wants us believe dji are lying be he is not, a bit rich in this situation.
My point was common sense in these matters is contact courier find out when and where they dropped off, and work from there. The biggest mystery here is that DHL would completely the third party in this contract.
2020-5-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

AirMaster Posted at 5-24 11:01
Lol man you don't even understand where the OP is coming from so put away your personal experiences and take a step back to really see how you're presenting yourself.

I wasn't going to comment but you're actually the most ignorant one here after looking at all the comments. The OP is not at fault here, he clearly seems like he tried everything in his end to solve this. You're not providing anything useful but negativity towards the OP merely comparing to your own subjective experiences. Never learned how to put yourself in someone else's shoe? Then mind your own business and move along old man. So many old pilots thinking they're the experts coming along only to flood these posts with auxillary comments that don't serve any purpose. What the OP needs is a resposne from DJI, not you. I feel for the OP, I would hate to be in this kind of situation.

It’s very strange that the OP was waiting for DHL to arrive with his package tracked it continuously. But forgot to tell everyone that is was contactless delivery. So knowing this and tracking it’s a bit strange that he just happened to miss delivery guy.

He has contacted dji many times including here got the same answers. They had asked DHL to investigate. So this gives him the right to call dji CS liars and for old fools like you to back up his ridiculous rantings.
2020-5-24
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules