Shipment delay(s)?
2072 4 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MPLro2b8PQ4a
lvl.1

United States

My order# is 0010946928095

The credit card charge for this is still pending after 6 days - i assume this delay is separate from the delay i was emailed about?

I've emailed support to ask for information regarding my order, but no response.
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, if you pay by credit card or debit card, we will receive temporary authorization to charge your card once you have completed the payment process. We will charge you when we ship your order or when the temporary authorization ends, whichever comes first.
The shipment delay was not related to your payment, it depends on the order amount and the stock, we sincerely apologize to have kept you waiting. I see you have requested the refund and the team has been canceled, hope you will receive the refund soon, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-5-20
Use props
djiuser_RnBWWNKuNQr5
New

United States

I guess I got used to Amazon so much that shipping with DJI is simply shocking. I put in my Mavic Air2 order on Tuesday evening, payment confirmed instantly, website says it ships 1 business day after payment confirmation, it's Friday and the thing still hasn't even shipped. I have a trip booked for next week, I really thought 1 week for delivery it's more than enough, looks very likely I won't have any drone by the time I leave. I chatted with support, they basically said they have no idea when it will ship. Ridiculous. You can blame it on the pandemic all you want, but you may also want to take a look at your own logistics.
UPDATE: what's worse is that I chatted with a representative yesterday as well and they said the order is set to ship yesterday. Different answer from different representative today. Disappointing.

2020-6-26
Use props
djiuser_RnBWWNKuNQr5
New

United States

2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please accept our apologies for the shipment delay, we understand you won't accept any explanation, the package has been completed currently, we have informed the team to expedite the shipment, please note the shipment notice via the email. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules