lvl.1
Flight distance : 2155220 ft

United States

Help esc error
2023-6-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I received your PM and replied, please check it out.
2023-6-12
Use props
HubieSky
New

Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-10-25 00:53
Hi there, I have sent you a PM, please check it, thanks.

I have the same problem with Phantom 3 Professional. 2 years I doesnt fly and now the ESC error... Could you help me please?
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

HubieSky Posted at 6-20 05:45
I have the same problem with Phantom 3 Professional. 2 years I doesnt fly and now the ESC error... Could you help me please?

Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. I sent you the link to the firmware via PM.
Kindly note that the firmware only solves the ESC issue when it existed after the update to the official firmware on the website. You may try it out to see if it will solve your issue.
2023-6-25
Use props
Mattias_Swe
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 6-25 02:12
Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. I sent you the link to the firmware via PM.
Kindly note that the firmware only solves the ESC issue when it existed after the update to the official firmware on the website. You may try it out to see if it will solve your issue.

I tried updating my Phantom 3 Advanced the firmware now using the file provided by DJI support: P3S_FW_V01.11.0030.bin

The update was successful. But when I try to start the propellers I get the ESC status error again...
2023-7-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mattias_Swe Posted at 7-4 04:35
I tried updating my Phantom 3 Advanced the firmware now using the file provided by DJI support: P3S_FW_V01.11.0030.bin

The update was successful. But when I try to start the propellers I get the ESC status error again...

I am sorry for this, if you still got the error after using the beta firmware, there may be a hardware issue. Since the service for drone Phantom 3 Adv has ended, for better service, you may consider upgrading to a newer model. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-7-4
Use props
Mattias_Swe
lvl.1

Sweden

Was anyone in here helped by updating the firmware?
2023-7-4
Use props
Mattias_Swe
lvl.1

Sweden

Mattias_Swe Posted at 7-4 04:35

Actually I think that my firmware upgrade didn't succeed totally. When I go into the DJI Go App and click on the "About" it says that the firmware in the drone is 1.11.0020+ . It should be 1.11.0030. So maybe thr firmware update was only partially successful.   

2023-7-5
Use props
Harris Theodorakis
New

Greece

Hi Susan

I have Phantom 3 Advanced

Can you send me the firmware file?
2023-7-12
Use props
djiuser_oiLXA5YvSC1a
New

United States

Hi Susan. I have a Phantom 3 pro. Please send me the           esc firmware file. Thanks!         
2023-7-15
Use props
djiuser_cgkPe3o0S19E
New

United States

having the same issue any help?
2023-7-17
Use props
djiuser_cgkPe3o0S19E
New

United States

2023-7-17
Use props
Gerardo Verdugo
New

Mexico

Hello i'm having the same issue with my phantom 3 advanced, and i cant get it to fly did anyone got a fix?
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Gerardo Verdugo Posted at 7-17 16:35
Hello i'm having the same issue with my phantom 3 advanced, and i cant get it to fly did anyone got a fix?

Hi there, I just sent you the PM with the link. Please check.
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_cgkPe3o0S19E Posted at 7-17 14:08

Hi there, could you please tell me your drone model and what operations were done before the error existed for better confirmation? Thank you.
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_oiLXA5YvSC1a Posted at 7-15 11:42
Hi Susan. I have a Phantom 3 pro. Please send me the           esc firmware file. Thanks!

Hi there, I just sent you a PM with the link, please check it out.
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Harris Theodorakis Posted at 7-12 11:15
Hi Susan

I have Phantom 3 Advanced

Hi there, I am sorry for the belated reply. I sent it via PM now, please check it out.
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mattias_Swe Posted at 7-5 03:53
Actually I think that my firmware upgrade didn't succeed totally. When I go into the DJI Go App and click on the "About" it says that the firmware in the drone is 1.11.0020+ . It should be 1.11.0030. So maybe thr firmware update was only partially successful.

Hi there, sorry for your case, I sent you a PM as well regarding your case, please check it out.
2023-7-17
Use props
fansd081e90b
New
United States

I’m having same issues after updating firmware can you please send me the beta firmware for Phantom 3 advance
2023-7-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansd081e90b Posted at 7-22 19:29
I’m having same issues after updating firmware can you please send me the beta firmware for Phantom 3 advance

Hi there, sorry for the belated reply, I sent the link to the firmware via PM, please check it out.
2023-7-27
Use props
fans7b7b9d8e
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-27 00:24
Hi there, sorry for the belated reply, I sent the link to the firmware via PM, please check it out.

Hello susan, I have a phantom 3 advanced, can you please PM me the link to new software? Thanks
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans7b7b9d8e Posted at 8-3 18:20
Hello susan, I have a phantom 3 advanced, can you please PM me the link to new software? Thanks

Hi there, I just sent the link to you via PM, please check it out.
2023-8-3
Use props
djiuser_FI1oXhcj68iM
lvl.1

Australia

I am having the same problem. Phantom 3 advance was flying good a couple of years ago, and after I took it out of storage, update to the newest version. I get ESC error. Please help as I need to have the drone back flying ASAP. Thank you
2023-8-5
Use props
djiuser_5zStiD6WQils
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53419 ft
United States

I bought a p3 advanced from a friend he tried to update and now it says esc error can someone please help me ?
2023-8-13
Use props
Reddevil2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30 ft

Portugal

Somebody help me i have a phantom 3 adv and have a ESC status error thanks
2023-8-25
Use props
djiuser_T6TFcWNbyAyZ
New

Netherlands

Hoi there i have a phantom 3 advanced and esc Error how to fix ? A New motherbord ?
2023-9-1
Use props
Hamid Blogger
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hey there! To troubleshoot the ESC status error on your Phantom 3 Advanced, try these steps:

Check all motor connections and ensure they are secure.

Inspect the ESC (Electronic Speed Controller) boards for any visible damage or loose wires.

Update your Phantom 3 Advanced firmware to the latest version.

Calibrate your remote controller and IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit).

If the issue persists, consider contacting DJI Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps!
2023-9-13
Use props
Defiance
New

Canada

I'm having the same esc error phantom 3 advanced.
2023-9-18
Use props
djiuser_T6TFcWNbyAyZ
New

Netherlands

Esc Error how to fix ?
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_FI1oXhcj68iM Posted at 8-5 23:29
I am having the same problem. Phantom 3 advance was flying good a couple of years ago, and after I took it out of storage, update to the newest version. I get ESC error. Please help as I need to have the drone back flying ASAP. Thank you

Hello there. Sorry about the very late response. The most recent firmware for the Phantom 3 Professional and Advanced fixed the issue where the aircraft ESCs might fail to pass self-check. You can download the firmware using this link: https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads Please try updating your firmware to the latest version. Have a great day.
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Reddevil2 Posted at 8-25 08:22
Somebody help me i have a phantom 3 adv and have a ESC status error thanks

Hi there, Reddevil2.  Apologies for the very late response. The latest firmware for the Phantom 3 Advanced fixed the issue where the aircraft ESCs might fail to pass self-check. You can download the firmware using this link: https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads Please make sure your firmware is in the latest version. Have a nice day.
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_T6TFcWNbyAyZ Posted at 9-1 02:20
Hoi there i have a phantom 3 advanced and esc Error how to fix ? A New motherbord ?

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Please make sure that you have the latest firmware for your Phantom 3 Advanced. You can download the firmware using the following link: https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads. Have a nice day.
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Defiance Posted at 9-18 01:01
I'm having the same esc error phantom 3 advanced.

Hi, Defiance. Sorry about the trouble you're experiencing. The latest firmware for the Phantom 3 Advanced fixed the issue where the aircraft ESCs might fail to pass self-check. Kindly try to update your drone to the latest firmware from this link: https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads. I hope this fixes the issue.
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try updating the firmware of your drone to the latest. You can use the following link to get to the DJI official website and download the firmware: https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-9
Use props
cdman92
lvl.1

Spain

Hi I need help with the ESC error after having the drone unused for a while. It is a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced. Thanks!
2023-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

cdman92 Posted at 11-4 10:32
Hi I need help with the ESC error after having the drone unused for a while. It is a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced. Thanks!

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Advanced and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We're sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-5
Use props
cdman92
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-5 17:06
Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Advanced and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We're sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Thank you for your understanding.

I understand, but in my case I just want to try with the firmware that has been sent to all these people via DM, because I can't find that version online (I think it is 1.11.0030). Please, could you just DM me this firmware version for the Phantom 3 advanced? Thanks!
2023-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

cdman92 Posted at 11-6 00:14
I understand, but in my case I just want to try with the firmware that has been sent to all these people via DM, because I can't find that version online (I think it is 1.11.0030). Please, could you just DM me this firmware version for the Phantom 3 advanced? Thanks!

We totally understand your request. I have sent you a pm, kindly please check your inbox. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-8
Use props
djiuser_5zStiD6WQils
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53419 ft
United States

my dji phantom 3 advance says ECS status Error do you know where i can get the firm wear ? please help me if you can my name is dan i live in Anchorage Alaska i dont kmow any one around me that can help me ,thank you
2023-12-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_5zStiD6WQils Posted at 12-29 19:50
my dji phantom 3 advance says ECS status Error do you know where i can get the firm wear ? please help me if you can my name is dan i live in Anchorage Alaska i dont kmow any one around me that can help me ,thank you

Hello there. Please try the suggestion first on reply 434#. If that does not work, I have sent you a message. Please kindly check your inbox. Have a great day.
2023-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules