Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vtTdcgZUjRuI
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-20 01:22
Hi there, I have sent you a PM. Thanks.

Hi Dji Natalia
I was read all problem about esc error status in this forum,this is same problem with my drone,i have phantom 3 pro,i was confuse with this error,can you help me please,how to fix it

Thank u very much
2021-12-24
Use props
djiuser_vtTdcgZUjRuI
New

United States

Hi guys
can you help me how to fix ESC ERROR STATUS,i have phantom 3 pro,i already restart the drone but it same,help me please

Thank you
2021-12-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_vtTdcgZUjRuI Posted at 12-24 09:20
Hi Dji Natalia
I was read all problem about esc error status in this forum,this is same problem with my drone,i have phantom 3 pro,i was confuse with this error,can you help me please,how to fix it

Hi there, I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.
2021-12-24
Use props
djiuser_MQIDk1VOrg7o
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-5-25 02:51
Hi there, I have sent you a PM, kindly please check it, thanks.

Can I have a little help as well, I have the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced too, GPS and everything works except for when I arm the motors, I get the same ESC error, restart aircraft and try again, contact DJI support if failure continues. I did a IMU calibration, can I get some help, maybe it is a software issue. Only other option is the motherboard I think.
2021-12-28
Use props
markaamo
lvl.1

United States

Hello @DJI Natalia , I just got a phantom 3 pro from a friend and am getting the same error. Tried calibration but has not worked.. Anyway i can get the firmware patch? Thanks,
Mark
2021-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_MQIDk1VOrg7o Posted at 12-28 09:21
Can I have a little help as well, I have the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced too, GPS and everything works except for when I arm the motors, I get the same ESC error, restart aircraft and try again, contact DJI support if failure continues. I did a IMU calibration, can I get some help, maybe it is a software issue. Only other option is the motherboard I think.

Hi there, I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.
2021-12-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

markaamo Posted at 12-28 16:50
Hello @DJI Natalia , I just got a phantom 3 pro from a friend and am getting the same error. Tried calibration but has not worked.. Anyway i can get the firmware patch? Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark, please check your PM. Thanks.
2021-12-29
Use props
djiuser_93e7dUblVzm7
New

Mexico

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-10 04:53
Hi there, I have replied to your PM. Thanks.

Hello, i am having the same issue “Esc status error” on my Dji phantom 3 advanced can i get the solution pls. Thank you do
2021-12-31
Use props
Trucologie
New

France

Hi there,

I'm the proud owner of a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced drone and am experiencing the same issue than all of you got.
I haven't used the drone for 2 years and at restart I couldn't get it to spin the motors. Screen was showing me "ESC status error, try to restart". Tried multiples times without luck. It was running fine 2 years ago and never crashed.

DJI Go App version 3.1.68.
Drone Firmware version 1.1.20.
Controller Firmware version 1.9.3.

@DJI Natalia, can you please reach out to me and help me to solve this issue ? I can't wait to fly it again.

Thank you !
2022-1-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_93e7dUblVzm7 Posted at 2021-12-31 02:12
Hello, i am having the same issue “Esc status error” on my Dji phantom 3 advanced can i get the solution pls. Thank you do

Hi there, I have replied to your PM. Please check it, thanks.
2022-1-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Trucologie Posted at 1-3 10:52
Hi there,

I'm the proud owner of a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced drone and am experiencing the same issue than all of you got.

Hi there, I have sent you a PM. Please check it, thanks.
2022-1-3
Use props
djiuser_wWrz6OVdHIZW
lvl.1

United States

I would be interested in this firmware update aswell I'm afraid I have missed something....
2022-1-5
Use props
djiuser_wWrz6OVdHIZW
lvl.1

United States

Trucologie Posted at 1-3 10:52
Hi there,

Were you able to get a fix for this issue?
2022-1-5
Use props
djiuser_1Fl2Z9oyajis
lvl.2

Mongolia

Hi Dji all my p3a has the esc error after lupdated the firmware to 1.11.20 can you tell me whete to get the update fix please....
2022-1-10
Use props
djiuser_1Fl2Z9oyajis
lvl.2

Mongolia

Hello, I am having the same issue "Esc status error" on my Dji phantom 3 advanced can i get the solution pls. Thank you
2022-1-11
Use props
djiuser_wWrz6OVdHIZW
lvl.1

United States

Must not be any solution for it .....no one replies....
2022-1-13
Use props
djiuser_5EwBh4bFuchx
lvl.1

Australia

Hi natila, I have a phantom 3 professional with esc error I need the firmware please pm me.

Thanks
2022-1-27
Use props
voke_0
lvl.1

Australia

Has someone had the firmware plz
2022-1-27
Use props
parxang
New

United States

Hi, I encountered the same ESC error. Could you please send me the firmware that will fix this problem?

Thanks,
Paul
2022-1-27
Use props
FGNL
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi DJI Natalia, I encountered the same ESC error as mentioned above. Could you please send me the firmware that will fix this problem?
2022-1-28
Use props
fansf807731d
New
United Kingdom

Getting the esc fault on my phantom also
2022-1-29
Use props
fansafc04cca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1041503 ft
Brazil

Hello Natalia, I Am having exactly the same problem with both my ph3 adv and ph3 pro. Can you help me ? Thanks!
2022-2-10
Use props
taliplerm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 325174 ft
Turkey

I did some research to solve the problem. According to the data I got, If the device didn't fall
- The first reason is the modifications made on the engines (pic 1)
- the long/short screws used with the motor replacements, the screws close to the motor windings. (pic 2)
- If it has not been fixed with the device update, probably check what I wrote.

pic 1
pic 2
2022-2-10
Use props
djiuser_JqFaPBLTbSRd
New

United States

I'm having the same ESC Status error.  I hear there is a firmware update to fix this?  Can someone please send?
Thanks a ton!
2022-2-12
Use props
Arnoud
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40515 ft

Netherlands

My Phantom 3 pro has the ESC status error. I wonder if I could get the software update I need to solve it.
Thanks!
2022-2-21
Use props
GeorgeCZE
lvl.1

Czechia

Hi Natalia... I am having the same problem. After while, I have went to fly with my Phantom 3 pro and it say ESC status error..Would zou be able to help me please...
2022-2-22
Use props
GeorgeCZE
lvl.1

Czechia

Hi Natalia... I am having the same problem. After while, I have went to fly with my Phantom 3 pro and it say ESC status error..Would zou be able to help me please...
2022-2-22
Use props
djiuser_rvuJavzMqvrk
New

France

Hello,

I have had this pb twice in 2 weeks, and after insisting, it finally started to fly, but I loose 1/2h each time, powering off then on my 0hanton 3 pro. Do you have any solution please?

Thank you
2022-2-27
Use props
fansf2b059c4
New

United States

I am having the same issue with my phantom 3 pro took it out after years of sitting and updated the firmware to the latest on the website and I'm having the ESC error even after calibrating
2022-3-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_wWrz6OVdHIZW Posted at 1-5 19:35
I would be interested in this firmware update aswell I'm afraid I have missed something....

Hi there, please ask when you encountered the ESC issue with your Phantom 3 Adv or Pro. We are glad to help.
2022-3-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_1Fl2Z9oyajis Posted at 1-10 08:47
Hi Dji all my p3a has the esc error after lupdated the firmware to 1.11.20 can you tell me whete to get the update fix please....

Hi there, the firmware has been sent by PM.
2022-3-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

parxang Posted at 1-27 15:20
Hi, I encountered the same ESC error. Could you please send me the firmware that will fix this problem?

Thanks,

Hi Paul, please tell me the drone model you have for better assistance.
2022-3-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FGNL Posted at 1-28 07:54
Hi DJI Natalia, I encountered the same ESC error as mentioned above. Could you please send me the firmware that will fix this problem?

Hi there, please tell me the drone model you have for better assistance.
2022-3-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansf807731d Posted at 1-29 04:26
Getting the esc fault on my phantom also

Hi there, may I double confirm if your drone model is Phantom 3 Standard? If so, the beta firmware does not work. Please try to restart the drone, if the error persists, you can send the drone back to DJI for a check and service.
2022-3-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_JqFaPBLTbSRd Posted at 2-12 17:23
I'm having the same ESC Status error.  I hear there is a firmware update to fix this?  Can someone please send?
Thanks a ton!

Hi there, sorry for the late reply, please tell me the drone model you have for better assistance.
2022-3-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the beta firmware had been forwarded in PM for users who had mentioned the drone model in the comment. Please let me know if you have not received it. Thank you.
2022-3-9
Use props
djiuser_1Fl2Z9oyajis
lvl.2

Mongolia

Hello, I am having the same issue "Esc status error" on my Dji phantom 3 advanced can i get the solution pls.

Thank you
2022-3-13
Use props
jd62
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13488 ft
Australia

Hi Natalia

I  am having the same issue. How do I get a hold of the firmware update to fix this issue? can you please help
2022-3-18
Use props
quiquedrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1176040 ft
Spain

Hola, tengo el mismo problema "Error de estado de Esc" en mi Dji phantom 3 advanced, ¿puedo obtener el firmware para corregirlo? Gracias
2022-3-19
Use props
CamiloMty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2117995 ft
Mexico

Same problem here. Phantom 3 Pro. Zero problems on last flight time ago, but now I can’t
Can anybody send me the firmware or the link for download it please?
2022-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules