ESC status error / phantom 3 advanced
32884 453 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_I7qduPHUHZsq
New

South Africa

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-12-31 18:41
Hi there, I have sent you a PM, please check it, thanks.

Please can you send me the firmware fix for esc error im experiencing with my Phantom 3 Pro.
Tx
2023-2-27
Use props
Andre85
New

Italy

djiuser_I7qduPHUHZsq Posted at 2-27 20:50
Please can you send me the firmware fix for esc error im experiencing with my Phantom 3 Pro.
Tx

Same problem here, anyone can help? Thanks
2023-3-1
Use props
keegoshawn
lvl.1

United States

I have 3 pro with latest firmware. Sat for couple weeks now has esc error too.
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_I7qduPHUHZsq Posted at 2-27 20:50
Tx

Hi, there.
For this problem, you can try to check my suggestion via PM.
Thank you.

2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

keegoshawn Posted at 3-1 18:37
I have 3 pro with latest firmware. Sat for couple weeks now has esc error too.

Hi, there.
For this problem, we will try to help you via PM, you can have a look.
Thank you.
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Andre85 Posted at 3-1 07:54
Same problem here, anyone can help? Thanks

Hi, there.
We noticed you have sent us a PM, we have replied to you already, could you please check it?
2023-3-2
Use props
pan81chevy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78635 ft
United States

Can I also get the firmware please Phantom 3 Advance
2023-3-2
Use props
marek kobylec
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Has anyone actualy fixed this esc error?
2023-3-5
Use props
pan81chevy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78635 ft
United States

Natasha sent me a Dropbox link to a firmware update but my dji won't recognize it and won't install so I'm still trying to figure this thing out
2023-3-6
Use props
RobbyS
New
United States

marek kobylec Posted at 3-5 02:12
Has anyone actualy fixed this esc error?

Hey Marek,

Natalia did send me a P3X file to flash my P3 Pro and it did work, however it does seem a little moody. If i enter the SD car in when a battery is plugged in, I do get a ESC Status error. However if I get that plugged in when drone has no battery, I do not get a error. So as I am a random person on this page I can confirm there is a fix.
2023-3-8
Use props
karellm
lvl.1
Canada

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue. Can you please send me the firmware?
2023-3-12
Use props
fans94bf21eb
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-2 01:27
Hi, there.
We noticed you have sent us a PM, we have replied to you already, could you please check it?

Hey Natalia, could you PM me the fix as well?
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans94bf21eb Posted at 4-17 10:05
Hey Natalia, could you PM me the fix as well?

Hi, there. Sorry for the belated reply.
Thank you for your long-term interest and support towards DJI. Because electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. We hereby inform you that we will stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 series and their accessories through periodic assessments. However, I will try to send you a PM to help you solve this ESC status error issue. Hope this help.
2023-4-19
Use props
djiuser_8IgK0HeZDyqs
New

Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-19 01:35
Thank you for your long-term interest and support towards DJI. Because electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. We hereby inform you that we will stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 series and their accessories through periodic assessments. However, I will try to send you a PM to help you solve this ESC status error issue. Hope this help.

I got the same error on P3P, after upgrading: ESC ERROR

Sometimes it starts then after a reboot it says again ESC ERROR.

Can you send me the firmware in PM too?
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_8IgK0HeZDyqs Posted at 4-19 08:44
I got the same error on P3P, after upgrading: ESC ERROR

Sometimes it starts then after a reboot it says again ESC ERROR.

Hi, there.
We are sorry that we will stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 series and their accessories through periodic assessments. However, I will try to send you a PM to help you solve this ESC status error issue. Hope this help.
2023-4-19
Use props
Johnathan Carreker
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-10-19 19:57
Hi there, may I know the model of your drone and the specific issue that you encountered? Please provide me with more details, I'd like to help you check it, thanks.

Having the same problem help
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Johnathan Carreker Posted at 4-24 18:36
Having the same problem help

2023-4-24
Use props
djiuser_LSBB6HlEHtu8
New

Australia

Hi DJI Natalia I’m having the same ESC error can I please have the same fix phantom 3 pro
2023-5-17
Use props
djiuser_LSBB6HlEHtu8
New

Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-24 23:18

Thank you I’d really appreciate that
2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_LSBB6HlEHtu8 Posted at 5-17 14:51
Thank you I’d really appreciate that

2023-5-17
Use props
djiuser_LSBB6HlEHtu8
New

Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-10-19 19:57
Hi there, may I know the model of your drone and the specific issue that you encountered? Please provide me with more details, I'd like to help you check it, thanks.

Hi Natalia I’m having the same ESC error on my phantom 3 pro could you please send me the fix as well ?
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_LSBB6HlEHtu8 Posted at 5-24 17:51
Hi Natalia I’m having the same ESC error on my phantom 3 pro could you please send me the fix as well ?

2023-5-26
Use props
Carreker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2155220 ft

United States

djiuser_LKgzSKQwxhmh Posted at 2020-10-23 07:35
I have the same problem with my dji Phantom 3 pro could someone maybe send the firmware? It has the ESC message.

same problem here. phantom 3 pro[ please help!!!!
2023-5-28
Use props
Carreker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2155220 ft

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2021-2-18 22:11
Sorry for the belated reply. I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.

same issue here
phantom 3 professional
esc status error
please help!!!!!
2023-5-28
Use props
Mattias_Swe
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-2 01:27
Hi, there.
For this problem, we will try to help you via PM, you can have a look.
Thank you.

I have the same problem with my Phantom 3 Advanced
2023-5-30
Use props
djiuser_saADDVGD6QGB
New
Flight distance : 109705 ft

United States

im having same problem,motors wont arm and im getting esc error,please restart aircraft! can someone plz help?
2023-6-6
Use props
Smrek
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Phantom 3 Pro stood for 4 months.
2023-6-8
Use props
Bellimus8
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same issue with he esc error I have recalibrated the ac and the rc and updated the firmware and still get an esc error and gps error
2023-6-8
Use props
Bellimus8
lvl.1

United States

Can anyone confirm that this actually fixed the problem so I don’t have to replace the board
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bellimus8 Posted at 6-8 05:36
Can anyone confirm that this actually fixed the problem so I don’t have to replace the board

Hi there, may I know what operation was done before the issue happened? Did the drone crash or a firmware update was performed?
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Smrek Posted at 6-8 03:30

Hi there, may I know what operation was done before the issue happened? Did the drone crash or a firmware update was performed?
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_saADDVGD6QGB Posted at 6-6 05:26
im having same problem,motors wont arm and im getting esc error,please restart aircraft! can someone plz help?

2023-6-8
Use props
Bellimus8
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 6-8 05:52

The drone had been sitting I updated firmware on Air craft and remote control it has not crashed fallen or sustained any damage. Motors wont arm, get the esc error and gps error and says to restart air craft. I've recalibrated it serveral times as well but to no avail.
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bellimus8 Posted at 6-8 06:05
The drone had been sitting I updated firmware on Air craft and remote control it has not crashed fallen or sustained any damage. Motors wont arm, get the esc error and gps error and says to restart air craft. I've recalibrated it serveral times as well but to no avail.

Hi, I received your PM and replied, please check it out.
2023-6-8
Use props
Smrek
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 6-8 05:52

The drone collided with a bird and fell 10 m. The camera was damaged, but the motors worked. Now I'm looking for a camera and mount to replace.
I turned on the drone after 4 months and there is an ESC error
2023-6-8
Use props
Mattias_Swe
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 6-8 07:07

I would also like to get help!
2023-6-9
Use props
Bellimus8
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 6-8 07:07

So I installed the file you sent but unfortunately there was no change the lie also seems to be for the standard version not the advanced. Is there another solution ?
2023-6-9
Use props
Bellimus8
lvl.1

United States

I really need to find a solution to this issue can anyone please help promptly
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bellimus8 Posted at 6-9 04:17
So I installed the file you sent but unfortunately there was no change the lie also seems to be for the standard version not the advanced. Is there another solution ?

I am sorry for the result. I am sorry that the service for this model had been suspended. You may consider buying a new model. Apologize again for the inconvenience.
2023-6-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Smrek Posted at 6-8 03:30

Hi, I sent you a PM regarding this. Please note that the beta firmware only solves the error that was caused after the firmware update of the Phantom 3 Pro. If this is not the reason you got the ESC error, this firmware would not help. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules