United States

Looking for firmware to update phantom 3 pro same starting issues
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_dK2oyhgN216v Posted at 12-30 02:16
Looking for firmware to update phantom 3 pro same starting issues

Hi there. If this is an ESC error and you have already tried refreshing the firmware using the file from the DJI Official website and you are still experiencing the said issue, I have sent you a message. Please kindly check your forum inbox. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-30
Use props
marek kobylec
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hiya I've been haveing the esc error for some time.now with my phantom 3 advanced and you dji guys where going to pm.me the 1.1130 software but I never got anything plase can you send it to me again  eather pm me or email to marekkobylec@hotmail.co.uk or better both
Tha ks marek
2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

marek kobylec Posted at 12-31 13:05
Hiya I've been haveing the esc error for some time.now with my phantom 3 advanced and you dji guys where going to pm.me the 1.1130 software but I never got anything plase can you send it to me again  eather pm me or email to marekkobylec@hotmail.co.uk or better both
Tha ks marek

Hello there. I have sent you a message. Please kindly check your inbox. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-31
Use props
marek kobylec
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hiya
I've had the esc error for some time after an update I've got 1.11.20 that updated automatically, I've finally managed to get the 1.11.30 software from dji in a pm but I don't seem to have a program to open the file, it doesn't seem to be zipped,
What programs do you guys use to open the file etc
1-1 07:41
Use props
gnaista
lvl.1

United States

I also need assistance with the ESC error. Please send instruction for firmware update.
1-2 19:44
Use props
djiuser_SFlbpngjGDTf
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same issue in this post if someone could lead me in the right direction I would appreciate it
1-14 15:54
Use props
djiuser_SFlbpngjGDTf
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-10-19 19:57
Hi there, may I know the model of your drone and the specific issue that you encountered? Please provide me with more details, I'd like to help you check it, thanks.

I have a phantom 3 advanced it’s giving me  same error message esc status error. I just updated the firmware to 1.11.20
1-25 02:10
Use props
Risty Cantildeares Dela Calzada
New

Philippines

Hi I am having ESC Status Error even without crashing also Phantom 3 Advanced. My aircraft version is 1.11.20, and my remote control version is 1.9.3. Can you please help me?
3-1 00:07
Use props
djiuser_LmXJa68HhcrT
New

South Africa

ESc status error
3-29 12:09
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Risty Cantildeares Dela Calzada Posted at 3-1 00:07
Hi I am having ESC Status Error even without crashing also Phantom 3 Advanced. My aircraft version is 1.11.20, and my remote control version is 1.9.3. Can you please help me?

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Series and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We're sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided.

We recommend that you upgrade to an alternative product of a new model so that you can enjoy our more recent, improved technologies, and then we can continue to provide you with efficient customer service. Thank you for your understanding.
3-29 20:11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please confirm what specific drone are you using so we can provide you an accurate resolution. We will wait for your response.
3-29 20:11
Use props
Rotia
New

Spain

Phantom 3 PRO updated after not using it i get an esc error they could pass the firmware they are talking about. Thanks.
4-6 04:59
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Rotia Posted at 4-6 04:59
Phantom 3 PRO updated after not using it i get an esc error they could pass the firmware they are talking about. Thanks.

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Series and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We're sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Thank you for your understanding.
4-6 20:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules