ESC status error / phantom 3 advanced
32723 453 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Gamora
Administrator

PatOdl Posted at 5-3 11:06
Hi,

I have an Phantom 3 Advanced with same ESC error message, could you send me the fix?

Hi, PatOdl. I have sent the link to you via PM, please check it.
2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

KargAdor Posted at 5-4 21:45
I am having the same issue - can you also send me the link on how to fix the issue on my drone - Phantom 3 Pro.

Thanks.

Hi, KargAdor. I have sent the link to you via PM, please check it.
2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. I have sent the firmware to you via PM, please check it. You can try it to check if the problem persists. Thanks.
2022-5-8
Use props
djiuser_epSqbdw5MIdw
lvl.1

Colombia

I am having the same issue - can you also send me the link on how to fix the issue on my phantome 3 professional. Thanks.
2022-5-11
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Can you check actual the RC battery voltage, in the Go app?
2022-5-12
Use props
110WestCape
lvl.1

South Africa

Same problem here. Phantom 3 Pro. Appreciate the solution please.
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_epSqbdw5MIdw Posted at 5-11 03:35
I am having the same issue - can you also send me the link on how to fix the issue on my phantome 3 professional. Thanks.

Hi, there. I have sent the firmware to you via PM, please check it. You can try it to check if the problem persists. Thanks.
2022-5-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

110WestCape Posted at 5-26 05:49
Same problem here. Phantom 3 Pro. Appreciate the solution please.

2022-5-28
Use props
djiuser_b62PfdPgO8Nh
lvl.1

United States

I too have the same esc error after my phantom 3 pro sat for awhile, upgraded firmware without success.  Please send link to updated firmware fix!
2022-5-28
Use props
Turbonator
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13425 ft

Canada

I have the same problem with my Phantom 3 Advanced. It worked fine the last time I used it, no crash. THen it sat unused for the past 2 years, and now I am getting an ESC status error and it refuses to start the motors up.
2022-5-30
Use props
djiuser_b62PfdPgO8Nh
lvl.1

United States

Turbonator Posted at 5-30 09:08
I have the same problem with my Phantom 3 Advanced. It worked fine the last time I used it, no crash. THen it sat unused for the past 2 years, and now I am getting an ESC status error and it refuses to start the motors up.
Is anyone monitoring this thread this week?  Please send updated firmware link for these issues!
2022-6-6
Use props
wingfoiler
New
United States

djiuser_b62PfdPgO8Nh Posted at 6-6 08:38
Is anyone monitoring this thread this week?  Please send updated firmware link for these issues!

a link would be appreciated.
2022-6-6
Use props
NateDouglas97
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1696060 ft
United States

P3A having the ESC Error as well. Can I get a PM with the link please.

Thanks in "Advance"
(Sorry for the pun)
2022-6-7
Use props
djiuser_EAP4BMVuqNW2
New

United States

Am having the same issue. Please let me know how I can fix this issue.  Warning ESC Status Error. Restarted several times and says to contact support.
2022-6-7
Use props
djiuser_EAP4BMVuqNW2
New

United States

Am having the same issue. Please let me know how I can fix this issue.  Warning ESC Status Error. Restarted several times and says to contact support.
2022-6-7
Use props
djiuser_EAP4BMVuqNW2
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2021-1-10 03:07
Hi there, I have replied to your PM, please check it, thanks.

I have same issue with Phantom 3 Pro, please help.
2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_EAP4BMVuqNW2 Posted at 6-8 10:00
I have same issue with Phantom 3 Pro, please help.

2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

NateDouglas97 Posted at 6-7 01:01
P3A having the ESC Error as well. Can I get a PM with the link please.

Thanks in "Advance"

2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Turbonator Posted at 5-30 09:08

2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_b62PfdPgO8Nh Posted at 5-28 09:46
I too have the same esc error after my phantom 3 pro sat for awhile, upgraded firmware without success.  Please send link to updated firmware fix!

2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

wingfoiler Posted at 6-6 19:30
a link would be appreciated.

2022-6-8
Use props
fans09590221
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Natalia, I am also having the same ESC Status error message, would hugely appreciate if you could send me the updated firmware?

Thanks so much
2022-6-12
Use props
freewilly134
Second Officer
Flight distance : 42008 ft
Netherlands

I have also a DJI Phantom 3 advanced and with the same problem. Can you send me also
the firmware by PM...Thnank you very much
Regards
Rob
2022-6-14
Use props
djiuser_U9grhjnKmqPK
New

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-12-24 20:30
Hi there, I have sent you a PM, please check it, thanks.

Hi Natalia,

My Phantom 4 is repeatedly showing the ESC status error.

It did crash back in December and I haven’t flown it since, but was hoping to try and get it back in the air.

I’m not sure if it’s an issue with software or hardware, can you help?

Thanks
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans09590221 Posted at 6-12 02:57
Hi Natalia, I am also having the same ESC Status error message, would hugely appreciate if you could send me the updated firmware?

Thanks so much

2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

freewilly134 Posted at 6-14 02:57
I have also a DJI Phantom 3 advanced and with the same problem. Can you send me also
the firmware by PM...Thnank you very much
Regards

2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_U9grhjnKmqPK Posted at 6-14 05:59
Hi Natalia,

My Phantom 4 is repeatedly showing the ESC status error.

Hello, there. We will check your problem and send you a PM as soon as possible.
2022-6-14
Use props
djiuser_VtILZqhFEmeW
New

United States

My P3 Advance has set for a while now I am getting a esc warning. I assume I need new firmware???? Any help is appreciated
2022-6-17
Use props
djiuser_vKG4wSkj1yvJ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have a Phamtom 3 Professional and am having the same issue with the "ESC Status Error" message when trying to start the engines. Please can you PM me any firm ware that might help the issue. Thanks
2022-6-26
Use props
djiuser_WbLth5iUt9BT
New

Mongolia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-5-25 02:51
Hi there, I have sent you a PM, kindly please check it, thanks.

phantom3 professional esc status error. hi. what can i do?  it is not crash
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_WbLth5iUt9BT Posted at 6-27 10:52
phantom3 professional esc status error. hi. what can i do?  it is not crash

Hello, there. We will check your problem and send you a PM as soon as possible.
2022-6-27
Use props
djiuser_hwI3oTZ4odeh
New

Netherlands

I am having the same problem. The Phantom 3 Advanced has not flown for over a year. Now I get the ESC Status Error. The drone has not crashed. What can I do?
2022-6-29
Use props
BWill
New

United States

Phantom 3 Pro has been sitting for a long time.  Getting same ESC Error.  Can I get link to firmware?
2022-6-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BWill Posted at 6-29 11:13
Phantom 3 Pro has been sitting for a long time.  Getting same ESC Error.  Can I get link to firmware?

2022-6-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_hwI3oTZ4odeh Posted at 6-29 09:09
I am having the same problem. The Phantom 3 Advanced has not flown for over a year. Now I get the ESC Status Error. The drone has not crashed. What can I do?

2022-6-29
Use props
GEOMATICH
New

Italy

my P3A suddenly started giving esc status error, please help me
2022-7-1
Use props
Flyinhigh602
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-5-25 02:51
Hi there, I have sent you a PM, kindly please check it, thanks.

Hey there, I’m having the same issue with my p3a. Could you possibly help me out as well? Thanks!
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

GEOMATICH Posted at 7-1 00:43
my P3A suddenly started giving esc status error, please help me

2022-7-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Flyinhigh602 Posted at 7-5 23:40
Hey there, I’m having the same issue with my p3a. Could you possibly help me out as well? Thanks!

2022-7-6
Use props
ShewyD
lvl.1

Australia

Hi I am having the same issue, can you please also send me the link for the firmware to fix the issue on my Phantom 3 Pro.
2022-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules