ESC status error / phantom 3 advanced
32958 453 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flyin-High
lvl.1
United States

I am working on a P3A for a friend, and can not get past the ESC Error. I have updated the firmware twice to the latest version successfully, but that doesn't seem to help. Could someone please send me the "correct" firmware for ESC error.

Thanks,
2022-7-13
Use props
JimDawg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 545 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2021-4-20 22:15
Sorry for the late response, I have replied to your PM. Please check it, thanks.

Hi Natalia - can I please get the correct firmware as well?  P3Pro.  I am having the same ESC issue.

Thanks!
2022-7-16
Use props
bespokecrean
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20443 ft
Ireland

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-8 02:13
Hi, there. I have sent the firmware to you via PM, please check it. You can try it to check if the problem persists. Thanks.

Hi Gamora,
I have a phantom 3 pro and can not get it to respond.
is showing "ESC status error"
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Flyin-High Posted at 7-13 02:31
I am working on a P3A for a friend, and can not get past the ESC Error. I have updated the firmware twice to the latest version successfully, but that doesn't seem to help. Could someone please send me the "correct" firmware for ESC error.

Thanks,

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We send you now, please check your PM.
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JimDawg Posted at 7-16 11:31
Hi Natalia - can I please get the correct firmware as well?  P3Pro.  I am having the same ESC issue.

Thanks!

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We send you now, please check your PM.
2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

bespokecrean Posted at 7-17 15:47
Hi Gamora,
I have a phantom 3 pro and can not get it to respond.
is showing "ESC status error"

2022-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ShewyD Posted at 7-9 01:25
Hi I am having the same issue, can you please also send me the link for the firmware to fix the issue on my Phantom 3 Pro.

Hi, there. I have sent the firmware to you via PM, please check it. You can try it to check if the problem persists. Thanks.
2022-7-17
Use props
djiuser_MTDc3EBYk9zv
New

Sweden

I have the same issue on my Phantom 3 Advanced, was there some firmware fix or how do i deal with this? thanks.
2022-7-20
Use props
djiuser_bszHyRC98xHI
New

United States

Hello. I am receiving the "ESC error" too with Phantom 3 Adv.

Flew perfectly last weekend and received the error message this weekend. Please email me. I would like to avoid sending in for diagnostics/repair. Thank you.
2022-7-25
Use props
lorenz357
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25394 ft
Hong Kong

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-10-19 19:57
Hi there, may I know the model of your drone and the specific issue that you encountered? Please provide me with more details, I'd like to help you check it, thanks.

Hi, just bought a Phantom 3 Pro updated the remote to DJI GO App and after calibrate i got a warning for ESC error, can i please have the .bin file update. thanks.
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_MTDc3EBYk9zv Posted at 7-20 08:42
I have the same issue on my Phantom 3 Advanced, was there some firmware fix or how do i deal with this? thanks.

Hi, there.
We will send you a PM to help you more later, please don't worry and check it. Thanks.
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

lorenz357 Posted at 8-9 18:19
Hi, just bought a Phantom 3 Pro updated the remote to DJI GO App and after calibrate i got a warning for ESC error, can i please have the .bin file update. thanks.

Hi, there.
We will send you a PM to help you more later, please don't worry and check it. Thanks.
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_bszHyRC98xHI Posted at 7-25 06:45
Hello. I am receiving the "ESC error" too with Phantom 3 Adv.

Flew perfectly last weekend and received the error message this weekend. Please email me. I would like to avoid sending in for diagnostics/repair. Thank you.

Hi, there.
2022-8-9
Use props
lorenz357
lvl.1
Hong Kong

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-17 17:13

Hi, i recently acquire Phantom # Pro update remote on DJI GO App and calibrate. now its displaying ESC error message. can i have the .bin file to fix my problem? Thanks u
2022-8-9
Use props
lorenz357
lvl.1
Hong Kong

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-9 18:21
Hi, there.

thanks in advance
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

lorenz357 Posted at 8-9 18:21
Hi, i recently acquire Phantom # Pro update remote on DJI GO App and calibrate. now its displaying ESC error message. can i have the .bin file to fix my problem? Thanks u

Hi, there. We have contacted you via PM and we saw your problem is resolved.
Besides, if you need any support, please feel free to let us know.
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_cj0wdSYgrEYD
New

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hello, I have the same problem. Phantom 3 advanced, esc error. All sensors seem valid, but can't fly. Please help
2022-8-18
Use props
gullsalami
New

Norway

I have the exact same problem on my phantom 3 adv. Can anyone help me?
2022-8-22
Use props
fansdc5014de
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8235 ft
Spain

Hi there I have the same esc problem in my phantom 3 pro would you send me a fix thanks
2022-8-22
Use props
dsk
lvl.1

United States

Hello I just turned on my Phantom 3 pro from not using it several years. Last flight everything was perfectly fine. I just did a firmware update and now I am receiving an esc error. Could I also receive the firmware fix please.
2022-8-22
Use props
AndrewBrama
New

Russia

I have the exact same problem on my phantom 3 adv. Can anyone help me?
2022-8-25
Use props
Ernie Colombia
New
Flight distance : 1335 ft

Colombia

Good evening

I have the problem for a few days ago:

("ESC status error. Please turn off the aircraft and restart. Contact Dji support if this continues")

My DRONE is a DJI Phantom 3 Professional, 8 years old in very well status. Last flight, 5 weks ago.

I have tried everything I have seen on youtube and other sources.

I can't fix the problem.

Please help!

PS: I live in Colombia, South America and I can't find a DJI technical service in my country.
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_ChpY6giDKyac
New

Canada

Same issue with a phantom 3 pro.  Esc error
2022-10-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi all, firmware has been sent to requesters above via PM, please check the PM for the link.
2022-10-20
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

I recommend you to sell your phantom 3 and buy the new mavic mini
2022-10-25
Use props
Gimpster
New
United States

Hi there, could I also get a link to whatever version of firmware will help with the random ESC errors on my Phantom 3 Pro? I don't use it often, but when I do I usually have to reboot it a number of times to get past this with the latest firmware on it (1.11.20)
2022-10-26
Use props
Alefe Tarcio
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello, I have a Phantom 3 Professional, it presents the ESC ERROR as mentioned by the others, can you send me a correction update please?

Olá, tenho uma Phantom 3 Professional, apresenta o ERRO ESC como citado pelos demais, pode me enviar a atualização de correção por favor?
2022-11-5
Use props
fansd90c6f34
lvl.1

United States

Hello I just turned on my Phantom 3 pro from not using it several years. Last flight everything was perfectly fine. I just did a firmware update and now I am receiving an esc error. Could I also receive the firmware fix please.
2022-11-6
Use props
17_Wings
lvl.1
United States

I was recently gifted a Phantom 3 pro and I am getting ESC error whenever I try to take off. I believe that the most recent firmware update is needed. Where can I find it?
2022-11-8
Use props
fans5a6a33f9
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-12-24 20:30
Hi there, I have sent you a PM, please check it, thanks.

I am having this same issue.  Mine is a Phantom 3 Pro.  Model W323A.  Can you assist?
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans5a6a33f9 Posted at 11-13 15:08
I am having this same issue.  Mine is a Phantom 3 Pro.  Model W323A.  Can you assist?

We will send you a PM asap, please have a look.
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Gimpster Posted at 10-26 17:13
Hi there, could I also get a link to whatever version of firmware will help with the random ESC errors on my Phantom 3 Pro? I don't use it often, but when I do I usually have to reboot it a number of times to get past this with the latest firmware on it (1.11.20)

Hi there, I have sent you the link to the firmware via PM, which needs to be accessed on the computer, please check it out.
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Alefe Tarcio Posted at 11-5 08:38
Hello, I have a Phantom 3 Professional, it presents the ESC ERROR as mentioned by the others, can you send me a correction update please?

Hi there, I received your PM and had responded. Please check if the firmware helps to solve your issue.
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansd90c6f34 Posted at 11-6 06:13
Hello I just turned on my Phantom 3 pro from not using it several years. Last flight everything was perfectly fine. I just did a firmware update and now I am receiving an esc error. Could I also receive the firmware fix please.

Hi there, sorry for the belated reply, I sent you the firmware via PM, please access DJI Forum on the computer so you can use the PM feature.
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

17_Wings Posted at 11-8 17:53
I was recently gifted a Phantom 3 pro and I am getting ESC error whenever I try to take off. I believe that the most recent firmware update is needed. Where can I find it?

Hi there, I sent the link to you via PM, please check it out.
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi all, in case the firmware update tutorial is required, please check out this link:

2022-11-13
Use props
djiuser_byzAYJsezoXF
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hiya
I'm having the same problem with my dji phantom 3, flew it Friday and caught it so no crashs
But went to fly it today and the esc error comes up
Is this likely a fim.ware issue as well?
Thanks marek
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_byzAYJsezoXF Posted at 11-26 22:57
Hiya
I'm having the same problem with my dji phantom 3, flew it Friday and caught it so no crashs
But went to fly it today and the esc error comes up

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
May I confirm if your drone phantom 3 advanced?
Thank you in advance.
2022-11-27
Use props
djiuser_byzAYJsezoXF
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hiya
Yes it is a phantom 3 advanced
Marek
2022-11-27
Use props
djiuser_byzAYJsezoXF