Mavic Air 2 (weak signal)
38977 222 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wMrUzLmjSbfw
lvl.1

South Korea

After firmware update to the last one few days ago I start having disconnection issues... just something changed in my environment or someone else is experiencing the same issue?
2020-8-23
Use props
djiuser_mTtdKeZDna51
lvl.1

United States

fansbc99ce0f Posted at 5-22 06:30
But I don't understand how my Mavic Mini ,which has inferior technology can fly further than my Mavic Air2  ( which DJI states " The Mavic Air 2 has a video transmission range of 10 km " ) I would settle for half,not a stingy 0.5km. understandably my Mavic Pro Zoom has no problem reaching its distance, but again the technology must be superior due to it being a top the end spec. even my old Phantom Pro has no problem surpassing the MA2. Has anyone else had the same problem ????????????

Im having the same problem, a buddy of mine flew is Mavic mini much further than my MA2
2020-8-23
Use props
InmanProduction
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-16 23:34
I am sorry to hear about the issue, for the transmission distance issue, please try the following steps and see if that helps to solve the issue.
1. Please first make sure that the firmware of the drone and RC and the app have been updated to the latest version.
2. Distance sometimes relates to the flight environment, please fly in open areas, keep away from the interference source e.g. base station, power lines. Besides, please try to shut down the Bluetooth devices nearby.

Where are the antennas in the controller located and how can you reposition them??
2020-8-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

InmanProduction Posted at 8-24 05:58
Where are the antennas in the controller located and how can you reposition them??

Please check the correct antennas position as the screenshot suggested.   1.png
2020-8-25
Use props
InmanProduction
lvl.1

United States

Yeah that's definitely not going to solve my problem as my signal is lost when my controller is practically touching the drone. Completely defective unit.
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

InmanProduction Posted at 8-25 03:55
Yeah that's definitely not going to solve my problem as my signal is lost when my controller is practically touching the drone. Completely defective unit.

Sorry for that case happened, if the issue still persists, you may contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for a diagnosis, we'll do our best to help this out.
2020-8-26
Use props
djiuser_4bIRx7zB20dF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2966762 ft
Italy

Brav3H3art Posted at 6-29 03:13
Right guys update !!!!!   Due to weather only had opportunity to fly a few times. I flew in the exact same areas where I was getting the weak signal and the distance around 0.5km.  The new drone easily surpassed the distance, I got to 5.6km when the weak signal message appeared. At this point I went another 50 m upwards and the signal was regained. I took it to 6km which was fine for me as I will never fly it that far out of sight. (purely for the purpose of seeing how far it would go). You maybe able to go further but you have a whole load of other factors involved now.

In a nutshell whether you are a newbie or a DJI vet, this problem has nothing to do with you, it is purely down to the drone or the controller. Im loving the MA2 now Its actually flying now, I think my Zoom will be gathering dust.

hi my Air 2 has a bad signal!  I can know what procedure you used to make you change the drone.  if they do not solve the problem, I sell it and close with the DJI.  hello and thanks in advance
2020-8-26
Use props
trice
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25912 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-26 02:04
Sorry for that case happened, if the issue still persists, you may contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for a diagnosis, we'll do our best to help this out.

If you send yours in, please provide an update here. DJI is telling me the same - send in for a "diagnosis".  I already sent mine in and got a new replacement. Have the same problem. I have zero confidence they know what the problem is and therefore don't want to send it it for a diagnosis unless they know what the problem is and how to fix it.  But they have showed no acknowledgment of the problem and a fix to date.
2020-8-26
Use props
simenoien
New
Flight distance : 26040 ft
Norway

I am also having issues with my DJI Mavic Air 2, with the range being virtually non-existent. I get warnings for weak signal within 500-750 meters, every time. Judged by the entries on this forum, I am not alone in this, as a lot of people are experiencing the same issues. What is the problem here, is there something wrong with the drone design? People who have gotten replacements are reporting of similar problems with their replacement drones, which seems to indicate more fundamental issues with the drone. How should I proceed in this matter? And if there is something more fundamentally wrong with the drone, that has been overlooked in the design process, the least DJI could do would be to inform us, acknowledge the problem, so that we as customers are not kept in the dark. We have paid a good deal of money for a product that is not functioning as promised and I would like to know if there is any sustainable solution on the horizon. If not, the drone is more or less useless, for me and most customers who rely on good range in drones. I look forward to a informative reply from DJI, advising on how to proceed with these issues.
2020-8-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

trice Posted at 8-26 07:46
If you send yours in, please provide an update here. DJI is telling me the same - send in for a "diagnosis".  I already sent mine in and got a new replacement. Have the same problem. I have zero confidence they know what the problem is and therefore don't want to send it it for a diagnosis unless they know what the problem is and how to fix it.  But they have showed no acknowledgment of the problem and a fix to date.

Could you please provide your previous case number to me so I can check the details in that case?
2020-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

simenoien Posted at 8-26 23:55
I am also having issues with my DJI Mavic Air 2, with the range being virtually non-existent. I get warnings for weak signal within 500-750 meters, every time. Judged by the entries on this forum, I am not alone in this, as a lot of people are experiencing the same issues. What is the problem here, is there something wrong with the drone design? People who have gotten replacements are reporting of similar problems with their replacement drones, which seems to indicate more fundamental issues with the drone. How should I proceed in this matter? And if there is something more fundamentally wrong with the drone, that has been overlooked in the design process, the least DJI could do would be to inform us, acknowledge the problem, so that we as customers are not kept in the dark. We have paid a good deal of money for a product that is not functioning as promised and I would like to know if there is any sustainable solution on the horizon. If not, the drone is more or less useless, for me and most customers who rely on good range in drones. I look forward to a informative reply from DJI, advising on how to proceed with these issues.

Hi simenoien, for the transmission distance issue, please try the following steps and see if these help to solve the issue.
1. Please first make sure that the firmware of the drone and RC and the app have been updated to the latest version.
2. Distance sometimes relates to the flight environment, please fly in open areas, keep away from the interference source e.g. base station, power lines. Besides, please try to shut down the Bluetooth devices nearby.
3. Obstacles between the drone and RC may block the signal, e.g. buildings, mountains, trees.
4. The position of the antennas makes a great effort, too. Check the position of the antennas for the remote controller. Distance should be greater than height during flight. Please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft.
If the issue persists, please provide a screen recording video of the transmission interface, displaying the transmission settings page as well. Thank you.
2020-8-27
Use props
trice
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-27 04:48
Could you please provide your previous case number to me so I can check the details in that case?

I don’t have a previous case number. First drone didn’t work, returned it to the dealer where I bought it and they gave me a new one. Same problems.

After several attempts, finally got through to dji support. Told me all the same stuff - download latest firmware, etc.  Then they told me to send it in to be “diagnosed”. We are all having the same problem. If you don’t know what the problem is by now, looking at my drone isn’t going to help. How can this be such a widespread problem but DJI doesn’t know what is wrong by now?  
2020-8-27
Use props
djiuser_eH5PqDvYouB9
lvl.1
Italy

Add me to another owner who can't go beyond the distances everyone else is noting. My drone was purchased in the US but I'm now in Italy (military). I've only flown the drone in Italy so far. Not sure if there are differences in drones between where you purchase. I'll return to the US next summer. Having read through much of this thread, it's troublesome how many people have this problem and there seems little factual info being released on the underlying issue(s).
2020-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

trice Posted at 8-27 09:24
I don’t have a previous case number. First drone didn’t work, returned it to the dealer where I bought it and they gave me a new one. Same problems.

After several attempts, finally got through to dji support. Told me all the same stuff - download latest firmware, etc.  Then they told me to send it in to be “diagnosed”. We are all having the same problem. If you don’t know what the problem is by now, looking at my drone isn’t going to help. How can this be such a widespread problem but DJI doesn’t know what is wrong by now?

Hi Trice, as mentioned previously, there are many issues that affect the transmission distance. May I double confirm if you had sent the transmission interface recording to our support? If it is convenient, please provide the ticket number so I can check the details. Thank you.
2020-8-28
Use props
trice
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-28 01:30
Hi Trice, as mentioned previously, there are many issues that affect the transmission distance. May I double confirm if you had sent the transmission interface recording to our support? If it is convenient, please provide the ticket number so I can check the details. Thank you.

They didn’t ask for it. But I have it if you want it. PM me details of where to send it. Not sure what it’s going to tell you. You’ll see the frequency is set to dual band, it will start having a weak signal at 300 meters, and then loses transmission at 800m and rth. If you can diagnose the problem by watching that video, I’d be amazed. But I’ll take you up on it.  PM details of how to send it to you.  
2020-8-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

trice Posted at 8-28 06:56
They didn’t ask for it. But I have it if you want it. PM me details of where to send it. Not sure what it’s going to tell you. You’ll see the frequency is set to dual band, it will start having a weak signal at 300 meters, and then loses transmission at 800m and rth. If you can diagnose the problem by watching that video, I’d be amazed. But I’ll take you up on it.  PM details of how to send it to you.

Hi trice, kindly please send an email to support@dji.com, our support team will follow up on it; Or upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with me, I'd like to help you forward it to the team to check it, thanks.
2020-8-29
Use props
charliehorse
lvl.1

Ireland

Same problem here. Got max 1000 meters and got a RC disconnected warning.
Usually I only get 600 meters if I fly at 100 meters altitude before freezing.
Downgraded and upgraded both controller and bird with no improvement.
My Yuneec Typhoon H that I sold would go further than this.
Come back to me H, all is forgiven.
Sold it for the DJI range I heard about,,,
2020-8-30
Use props
ivanoszka
lvl.1

Poland

hi DJI Susan

when will you stop pretending everything is ok and the problem is caused by wrong orientation of the antennas towards the model?
we paid a lot of money for a model that does not meet the manufacturer's assumptions, you will do something about it?
2020-9-6
Use props
fans19574fbb
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Add me to the list of disgruntled MA2 owners. I used to have a MA1 which was awesome!! Loved it. Not once did I ever have a weak signal error message. But when I saw all the new bells and whistles on the MA2 I ordered it as soon as it was released. But when it arrived it had an activation error message which effectively bricked it. I was sent around the houses by the “tech support” who finally agreed to replace it. All told it took over a month to sort. I finally got my new drone, and I am now consistently getting the weak signal error message despite being in a clear area with minimal interference around 500m or so. This is infruriating given how Occusync 2.0 was billed as being far superior to the WiFi of the MA1 and the whole thing cost over £1000!! DJI I’m not happy!!
2020-9-6
Use props
trice
lvl.2
United States

ivanoszka Posted at 9-6 04:40
hi DJI Susan

when will you stop pretending everything is ok and the problem is caused by wrong orientation of the antennas towards the model?

exactly.  and please tell us what you can discern by seeing the video of the drone having a weak signal at 500m and losing connection and returning home by 1000m.  what could that video possible tell you to diagnose the problem?  i have reached out to dji support to send them the video, getting someone is near impossible, the drone's flaws are only surpassed by dji's terrible customer service.
2020-9-6
Use props
InmanProduction
lvl.1

United States

Received my Mavic Are 2 back from DJI. Once they received it the repair process only took 2 days until it was shipped back to me so I'm happy with the DJI support so far- they were quick and responvise. Tested it out just now and it works perfect. Strong signal even at long distances. If you keep having transmission issues I've tried everything on this thread and the best thing to do is send it back. They ended up replacing the Aircraft Core Board Module ($200) and repair fee was $65 luckily the product was still covered under warranty so all I had to pay was the $7 to ship it out to them. I hope this helps anyone else who's having transmission  issues. While the drone was being repaired I bought the Mavic Mini (needed another drone anyway) and that might be my 'go to' drone for now since it has been the only drone thus far I haven't had a prodded with out of the box. After shooting 2 weddings with it so far and upscaling the footage to 4k upon export the quality of the mini is surprisingly good. Anyway- be safe out there everyone!
2020-9-11
Use props
djiuser_00uOZ1pHc6nb
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Experts,

I’m from Sydney, Australia and bought my MA2 from Harvey Norman end of July 2020 and my range goes up to max 500-650m around then keep getting weak signal even though I’m on a very high hill in housing estate.
I see a lot of comments, wondering what the fix is or do I need to replace the MA2? I’ve actually stopped using it cause it doesn’t fly to what DJI has advertised this 7km range
Please help you can contact me directly or any expert advice to resolve this would be highly appreciated. Happy to share any details you require.
Thank you
Yav
2020-10-17
Use props
u2chin
lvl.1

United States

I've had the same issue. After 600 meter my drone lost a signal.  I've downgraded and upgraded firmware and was able to fly for 2 kilometers after that. It is still not a 10 kilometers as advertised by DJI but I was in the park and there were many trees between me and my drone. Not mention planes, passing by every minute. By the way, I don’t recall that DJI specified the terrain conditions in which the drone can fly 10 kilometres.
2020-10-19
Use props
Spark-Nutz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1144295 ft
United States

Add me to the list as well.. I get about 2000 feet and the signal drops off and disconnects.   I have this entire thread and tried everything that has been recommended to try.  Nothing seems to work.  The production date on my box is 07/2020 for those of you interested.  I think i i am going to return it to amazon and try to repurchase another one at best buy perhaps.  Has anyone had luck with that retailer?
2020-10-21
Use props
djinate
lvl.2

United States

InmanProduction Posted at 9-11 12:18
Received my Mavic Are 2 back from DJI. Once they received it the repair process only took 2 days until it was shipped back to me so I'm happy with the DJI support so far- they were quick and responvise. Tested it out just now and it works perfect. Strong signal even at long distances. If you keep having transmission issues I've tried everything on this thread and the best thing to do is send it back. They ended up replacing the Aircraft Core Board Module ($200) and repair fee was $65 luckily the product was still covered under warranty so all I had to pay was the $7 to ship it out to them. I hope this helps anyone else who's having transmission  issues. While the drone was being repaired I bought the Mavic Mini (needed another drone anyway) and that might be my 'go to' drone for now since it has been the only drone thus far I haven't had a prodded with out of the box. After shooting 2 weddings with it so far and upscaling the footage to 4k upon export the quality of the mini is surprisingly good. Anyway- be safe out there everyone!

I had the same experience as everyone else in this thread. Range of about 800-1000 meters max from controller before signal is lost. I read InmanProduction's post from 12:18 on 9/11 about sending his in and having the Aircraft Core Module replaced and it resolving his issue.

I completed a repair request form on DJI's website, which I included a direct link to this thread about range issues specifically referencing the aircraft core module board, printed the shipping label, and sent my drone and controller off on Oct. 8. DJI received the drone on the 15th, assessed the damage on the 19th, determined a repair was needed (and free of charge), "repaired" on 21st, and I received it back today (27th). I called DJI customer service once the package was on it's way back to me to inquire about the "repair" that was made, per my case status page. The rep read through the notes and told me no repair was made, that the "flight team" had determined there was nothing wrong with the drone, and they were sending it back as is. Which seems odd because the case status page also showed that they had assessed damage and would repair it free of charge. Now I would think they would've billed me for their time had I just sent them a working drone to look at for no reason. But apparently that's what I was told.

As soon as I received the package today, I took the drone and controller out of the package, popped on the propellers and battery to see how far I could go out now. Well, whatever "repair" they did, it did nothing. Same crappy range. And on top of that, my controller was damaged either by them (not sure if they opened up the controller to look at the inside while "assessing damage" and put it back together incorrectly) or in shipping/transit. The speed control switch is stuck on normal and won't move at all. Either way, I guess I'll be filling out another repair request form and sending it back in.

For those of you on the fence about buying a Mavic Air 2, I'd stay away. At least until they acknowledge there's an issue with their "10km range" and come up with an actual fix or acknowledge that the 10km range is just plain wrong and refund those of us who bought the drones specifically because of that. I'll update this thread if anything changes on the 2nd "repair," assuming it's accepted for repair this time.

2020-10-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djinate Posted at 10-27 16:07
I had the same experience as everyone else in this thread. Range of about 800-1000 meters max from controller before signal is lost. I read InmanProduction's post from 12:18 on 9/11 about sending his in and having the Aircraft Core Module replaced and it resolving his issue.

I completed a repair request form on DJI's website, which I included a direct link to this thread about range issues specifically referencing the aircraft core module board, printed the shipping label, and sent my drone and controller off on Oct. 8. DJI received the drone on the 15th, assessed the damage on the 19th, determined a repair was needed (and free of charge), "repaired" on 21st, and I received it back today (27th). I called DJI customer service once the package was on it's way back to me to inquire about the "repair" that was made, per my case status page. The rep read through the notes and told me no repair was made, that the "flight team" had determined there was nothing wrong with the drone, and they were sending it back as is. Which seems odd because the case status page also showed that they had assessed damage and would repair it free of charge. Now I would think they would've billed me for their time had I just sent them a working drone to look at for no reason. But apparently that's what I was told.

I am sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience you had encountered. I had checked the previous case, the local engineers brought the drone out flying and were able to fly the drone and reached a good distance.
The flight distance could be affected by many factors, please fly the drone in open areas, keep away from the buildings, telegraph poles, and wireless interference.
Sorry to hear that the controller you received had an issue, I noticed that you had started a new case, please send it back again, I will also keep an eye on the case.
If there is any further I can help with the case, please feel free to let me know, I will do my best to help.
2020-10-28
Use props
ivanoszka
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 10-28 01:25
I am sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience you had encountered. I had checked the previous case, the local engineers brought the drone out flying and were able to fly the drone and reached a good distance.
The flight distance could be affected by many factors, please fly the drone in open areas, keep away from the buildings, telegraph poles, and wireless interference.
Sorry to hear that the controller you received had an issue, I noticed that you had started a new case, please send it back again, I will also keep an eye on the case.

Hi Susan, can you can check my case ? (CAS-5353850-Y1T2C4) i get information: range is ok because service can reach 2000m distance, when you check pictures witch is add to my case you can see 1700m and weak signal indicator , that is no 18.5km  (https://www.dji.com/pl/mavic-air-2/specs).
what do you think about my case??
2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ivanoszka Posted at 11-5 03:29
Hi Susan, can you can check my case ? (CAS-5353850-Y1T2C4) i get information: range is ok because service can reach 2000m distance, when you check pictures witch is add to my case you can see 1700m and weak signal indicator , that is no 18.5km  (https://www.dji.com/pl/mavic-air-2/specs).
what do you think about my case??

Hi Ivan, please be advised that the result was tested under the condition of the urban area.
The range may be affected by environmental interference and obstacles, as well as the antennas position. It is suggested to fly in open areas.
Regarding your case, I will try to escalate it to our supervisor department for further checking about our concerns.
2020-11-5
Use props
ivanoszka
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 11-5 04:12
Hi Ivan, please be advised that the result was tested under the condition of the urban area.
The range may be affected by environmental interference and obstacles, as well as the antennas position. It is suggested to fly in open areas.
Regarding your case, I will try to escalate it to our supervisor department for further checking about our concerns.

Susan thanks for quick reply and escalating for supervisor.  below you can watch movie from my flight, i think this is open area.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBoJex2G0bs

2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ivanoszka Posted at 11-5 04:24
Susan thanks for quick reply and escalating for supervisor.  below you can watch movie from my flight, i think this is open area.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBoJex2G0bs

Thank you for your info, the video had been forwarded to the supervisor department, they will keep following your case.
2020-11-5
Use props
ivanoszka
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 11-5 23:40
Thank you for your info, the video had been forwarded to the supervisor department, they will keep following your case.

Thanks Susan, waiting for repair.
2020-11-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ivanoszka Posted at 11-6 07:31
Thanks Susan, waiting for repair.

You're welcome. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-11-6
Use props
veryzebra
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-6 19:29
You're welcome. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Got my Mavic Air 2 yesterday and flew 4 times today.   Guess what, yep, 800M out and lost contact.  Thankfully the RTH worked.  I tried 4 different locations.  Maybe in their advertising they meant to say 1K instead of 10K.

Bought mine through Amazon.  Looks like I'll be returning it.  Should have just put myself on the wait list for the skydio 2.
2020-11-7
Use props
fansfa0ca5c2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133317 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same problem and DJI wants my flight records and that's it? I am getting at best .9 miles about 4680 feet. What a shame to shell out this cash for such little gain
2020-12-2
Use props
fansfa0ca5c2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133317 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansfa0ca5c2 Posted at 12-2 10:12
I have the same problem and DJI wants my flight records and that's it? I am getting at best .9 miles about 4680 feet. What a shame to shell out this cash for such little gain

I have tried flying higher up to 1000 feet which gets me nothing more than 4680 feet.  Guess they got their specifications on distance from a flat ocean surface flying at 1500 feet for the ultimate range
2020-12-2
Use props
djiuser_m2iATWY1iT9f
New

Puerto Rico

I open a new Mavic Air 2 and  this is 2nd day testing.... im mad mad mad , i bought the mini for bad orientation in best buy, i change it and pay 15% restocking fee... and now this drone can’t fly more than a kilometer
2020-12-8
Use props
fans3097ba4e
lvl.1

Serbia

I took my Mavic Air 2 on its first range test. I flew from a place from where I do all range tests and previous to this o had the mavic pro. I could easily fly over Belgrade city Full urban about 4 kms and be absolutely in good transmission. Battery being the only drawback.
With the mavic air 2 , I started getting low transmission warnings at 1.5 kms out. Though hook or by crook I did reach over 3.5 kms over high rises and full urban areas.
I am a little disappointed, and I feel the issue is the new antenna system. I think they are directional antennas and it's easy to loose connection. With mavic pro I knew nothing could go wrong. I hope they can help us when the mention things like 10 km range. Even half would be appreciated without signal drop.
2020-12-10
Use props
trice
lvl.2
United States

This is just terrible customer service. The drone doesn't work as advertised, specifically the range is significantly less.  Owners have been sending theirs in, getting them back with no change and being told it works fine. I guess they were lying. I understand range can depend on conditions, but the gap between what is advertised and what is reality is just too big.  DJI advertised 10km, i get 1km.  I want my drone to fly as advertised, but they don't make it easy to send in and I have no confidence in sending it in, so I am stuck with an expensive drone that only flies 1000m.  Anyone considering buying this should stay far away.
2020-12-10
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

I have found that where you fly has a tremendous impact on distance before a signal disconnect.  

Two things I have found that work to get much better range is to fly from elevated position, like on a hill, at the top of a parking structure or building.  It is important to keep in mind when doing this that height DJI Fly app shows is not the drone's actual accurate height to the ground.  You must subtract the elevation height from the actual height that the DJI Fly app is displaying.  Also the orientation of the controllers fixed antenna to the drone have a significant impact on signal.  Keeping the controller aligned with the drone helps when flying at greater distances or in dense WiFi areas.
2020-12-10
Use props
djiuser_S7QHKsQIIz4R
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176109 ft
South Africa

Good Day everyone

I just want to know if other Mavic Air 2 users are experiencing the same issue as I am. So during a flight my screen will just go black and after a few seconds it will take me back to the home screen and then I just need to tap go fly to resume flight.

I am also experiencing the same issue when I open the album in the home screen on the Dji Fly App. When I edit videos and photos the screen will also go black for a few seconds. So it makes me believe there is a issue with the App and not the drone itself.
2020-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules