1065 8 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MissJannie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148225 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have not been able to adjust the camera so that it points straight ahead.  It remains as if locked , with the camera pointing upward.  I have tried re-calibrating, but still unable to get it to work normally.
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, could you please provide a video about this issue for better assistance?  
2020-5-21
Use props
MissJannie
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

2020-5-21
Use props
MissJannie
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-21 03:38
Hi there, could you please provide a video about this issue for better assistance?

2020-5-22
Use props
MissJannie
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-21 03:38

I sent it to you
2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for the late response, I have forwarded your video to our engineers for a check. If there is an update, I'll get back to you soon.
2020-5-26
Use props
MissJannie
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-26 04:35
Sorry for the late response, I have forwarded your video to our engineers for a check. If there is an update, I'll get back to you soon.

Thanks so much
2020-5-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry to have kept you waiting, MissJannie. We have checked your video, kindly please try the calibration and check if the firmware has been updated to the latest. If the issue still persists, you are recommended to send it in for a diagnosis.
Please start an online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
We will do our best to help this out.
2020-5-27
Use props
MissJannie
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-27 18:37
Sorry to have kept you waiting, MissJannie. We have checked your video, kindly please try the calibration and check if the firmware has been updated to the latest. If the issue still persists, you are recommended to send it in for a diagnosis.
Please start an online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
We will do our best to help this out.

Did the firmware update and it is now fixed.  Thanks so much.
2020-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules