Got my Mavic Air 2 last week, do I activate DJI Care?
379 6 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa8cb3675
New
Flight distance : 351995 ft
United States

1#

I got my Mavic Air 2 and been playing with it for almost a week now. I just realized I never activated my DJI Care that I bought at purchase (I bought from DJI Store).

Do I need to activate this or is it automatically activated upon purchase?

2020-5-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You’re supposed to activate within 48hours .
2020-5-20
Use props
Selah1234
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67221 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-20 12:17
You’re supposed to activate within 48hours .

https://forum.dji.com/thread-79958-1-1.html
This procedure was for a DJI Phantom - I imagine the process is similar for a Mavic Air 2. If I were you I'd check with DJI to be sure.
2020-5-20
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

there is a method (as posted above) for out of process request; however, I personally believe if you are a few days out and you simply missed the window or you were confused about the activation process, doesn't hurt to ask for a one-time waiver on the timing.  after all, you bought care directly from dji, the ma2 is practically still new as there are no other drones out there other than new ones at this point....reach out to the mods see if there is something they can do for you.  best of luck.

p.s. I got my drone and care at two different times and I didn't even bother to fire up my drone for the first time until I had the care code in hand.
2020-5-20
Use props
fansa8cb3675
New
Flight distance : 351995 ft
United States

Thanks everyone. After doing more research, it looks like my service agreement was automatically activated upon delivery. I received a service agreement email with an agreement number, but it went to spam so that's why I didn't see it.
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, if you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh in one order on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the second day after the date of shipment.
If you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement.
You could always check the status of your DJI Care Refresh here: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
2020-5-20
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansa8cb3675 Posted at 5-20 14:06
Thanks everyone. After doing more research, it looks like my service agreement was automatically activated upon delivery. I received a service agreement email with an agreement number, but it went to spam so that's why I didn't see it.

That was the case for me also. But mine did not go to a spam folder ;-)
2020-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules