Firmware problem
3940 6 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Change Agent
lvl.3
United Kingdom

v01.00.05.00 firmware has recording problems. I tried several SD cards even a Sandisk Extreme A2 but the recordings on the air unit are randomly corrupted. These issues were not present on earlier firmware versions. Please release v01.00.06.00 and correct this issue.
2020-5-20
Use props
Change Agent
lvl.3
United Kingdom

All three of my DJI FPV Air units do it.
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we apologize for the trouble with the FPV air units, does the camera view displays 'slow SD card issue' as well, if yes, please try either method below:
1. Please restore the air unit to factory settings in the Goggles;
2. Please manually stop recording after takeoff and start recording again; disable auto-recording after armed and start recording manually.
The issue will also be optimized in the next firmware. Please keep an eye on the update. Thank you.
2020-5-20
Use props
Change Agent
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-20 22:20
Hi there, we apologize for the trouble with the FPV air units, does the camera view displays 'slow SD card issue' as well, if yes, please try either method below:
1. Please restore the air unit to factory settings in the Goggles;
2. Please manually stop recording after takeoff and start recording again; disable auto-recording after armed and start recording manually.

Hi Mindy,

Yes I tried a factory reset and still corruption. How long till the next firmware is released?
2020-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Change Agent Posted at 5-21 11:32
Hi Mindy,

Yes I tried a factory reset and still corruption. How long till the next firmware is released?

We haven't got the confirmation of when the new firmware will be released yet, please stay tuned to the latest update on DJI website.
2020-5-24
Use props
fans8dddd8f7
lvl.1

Norway

Any news on this? i have this issue on all my airunits. i have super fast sd in all
2021-9-6
Use props
Change Agent
lvl.3
United Kingdom

fans8dddd8f7 Posted at 9-6 00:57
Any news on this? i have this issue on all my airunits. i have super fast sd in all

I gave up trying to use the record mode as it was a lottery as to if it would work and I wasted so much time going through the files to see what worked.
That said there is an update from Caddx see below.

https://intofpv.com/t-coming-soon-v01-00-06-07-firmware-for-the-dji-fpv-system
2021-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules