Another FLY V1.1.0 Andriod Problem - 3 Total Now
710 5 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wsxLUA0W5jjt
lvl.1

United States

Found another problem with the andriod FLY app.  The indication at the bottom of the screen that shows the relative drone position vs. the controller signal doesn't work correctly.  The drone position triangle symbol is in the incorrect position.  This is the 3rd and most significant problem i've found with the andriod FLY app.

The 3 issues I've found so far are:

• the relative position of the drone triangle icon is in the incorrect position relative the controller signal indication at the bottom of the screen. this would cause the pilot to aim the controller in the incorrect direction relative to the drone.
  • the function button does not allow for the map/live video toggle selection
  • the 'aircraft' selection under the 'album' menu is not available

DJI, when will a fix be released for all the android FLY problems ?

2020-5-20
Use props
Vlas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is another issue I hope they address. Quad always appears to be right of center at all times when its oriented directly in front of me.
2020-5-20
Use props
DubSound
lvl.4
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You should probably update to 1.1.2 and see if that fixes anything...
2020-5-21
Use props
djiuser_wsxLUA0W5jjt
lvl.1

United States

DubSound Posted at 5-21 05:56
You should probably update to 1.1.2 and see if that fixes anything...

1.1.2 doesn't fix any of the aforementioned problems.

And a forth problem is that the battery state of charge is impossible to read in white font.

That's at least 4 must fixes.....DJI, any timing for these fixes?
2020-5-22
Use props
DubSound
lvl.4
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_wsxLUA0W5jjt Posted at 5-22 08:16
1.1.2 doesn't fix any of the aforementioned problems.

And a forth problem is that the battery state of charge is impossible to read in white font.

It was worth a try my dude!

And yep that's one of the massive gripes I have the app at the minute. Why did they think white text was a good idea?

I definitely agree with you that the app needs a LOT of work. Going from Go4 to DJI Fly is such a downgrade it's unreal.
2020-5-22
Use props
djiuser_ZI3tV8tgICHf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4670837 ft
Netherlands

These is an issue with the (speaker in the) RC that disturbs the compass of some smartphones resulting in wrong indicator behavior. On my samsung note9 the solution is to turn the smartphone 180 degrees using longer usb cable and having usb connection at right side. Search on internet, multiple post. Instead of turning 180 enlarge distance between RC and smartphone can help.
2020-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules