activation problem
2554 9 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Z1xD6wOejNlL
lvl.1

China

I want develop the OSDK application,I deployed the OSDK development environment ,and then I run the sample,but I failed ,because some error ocurred,said I need check the   app_id and app_key ,but I confirmed there is no mistake about this message
1590032216(1).jpg
2020-5-20
Use props
.aa
lvl.2

Hong Kong

The error prompt of NEW_DEVICE_ERROR means that the first operation of OSDK of DJI aircraft needs to be activated. The specific operation steps are as follows (for example, DJI M210 RTK V2) :
1. Connect DJI M210 RTK V2 via USB cable to the PC running DJI Assistant2 for Matrice (ensure that the PC can be connected to the Internet normally) and confirm that the device is correctly identified.
2. Re-run the DJI OSDK sample twice to complete the activation.
2020-5-20
Use props
djiuser_xing
lvl.1

China

.aa Posted at 5-20 22:38
The error prompt of NEW_DEVICE_ERROR means that the first operation of OSDK of DJI aircraft needs to be activated. The specific operation steps are as follows (for example, DJI M210 RTK V2) :
1. Connect DJI M210 RTK V2 via USB cable to the PC running DJI Assistant2 for Matrice (ensure that the PC can be connected to the Internet normally) and confirm that the device is correctly identified.
2. Re-run the DJI OSDK sample twice to complete the activation.

the DJI Assistan2 can recognize the device,and the enable api control has been checked
I use the cell phone and pad with Pilot APP,the device also can identified ,and can connect to the aircraft ,but I can see there are any information about activation
2020-5-20
Use props
djiuser_xing
lvl.1

China

2020-5-21
Use props
xiao long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

It is recommended to try the following:
1. Do not connect to DJI Pilot, only connect to DJI Assistant 2 for Matrice (the latest version is V2.0.11)
2. Make sure the PC running Assistant 2 is connected to the Internet
3. Rerun the DJI OSDK program twice (is there any change in the DJI OSDK log?)
If it still cannot be activated, it is suggested to switch the network and try again. In some areas, the CMCC network may not have access to the server.

In addition, may I ask what version of OSDK you are using? and what is the firmware version of M210 RTK V2?
2020-5-21
Use props
djiuser_xing
lvl.1

China

xiao long Posted at 5-21 20:06
It is recommended to try the following:
1. Do not connect to DJI Pilot, only connect to DJI Assistant 2 for Matrice (the latest version is V2.0.11)
2. Make sure the PC running Assistant 2 is connected to the Internet

of cause I have to used the DJI Assistant2 to enable API control,but it seems doesn't work,and the version of OSDK is 4.00 ,and the firmware is 3.4.3.37
2020-5-21
Use props
djiuser_xing
lvl.1

China

2020-5-21
Use props
djiuser_xing
lvl.1

China

I find some problem ,the document of OSDK said it need the firmware is 01.00.0670 least ,but in DJI assistant the lastest firmware is 01.00.0590
2020-5-21
Use props
xiao long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

01.00.0590, this version of firmware does not support OSDK4.0 development, you can send an email to DJI (dev@dji.com) to request the latest firmware.
2020-5-22
Use props
Fish in Water
lvl.2
Flight distance : 541512 ft
China

Mark! this helps!
2020-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules