1529 6 2020-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

From a respected photography forum. Autel suing DJI for copyright infringement.
I'd never heard of Autel until very recently, hope the lawyers for DJI appeal and win their case.

https://www.dpreview.com/news/5298432342/judge-rules-dji-infringed-patent-recommends-ceasing-sales-and-imports-of-most-dji-drones

2020-5-20
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Autel are blatent patent trolls at this point. They should be completely ashamed of what they're doing. They're just hurting their own company in the long run really
2020-5-21
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DubSound Posted at 5-21 06:13
Autel are blatent patent trolls at this point. They should be completely ashamed of what they're doing. They're just hurting their own company in the long run really

Had not heard of this company until very recently, when I purchased my Spark, years ago, the only other company was (I think) Parrot who had a bepop drone...Hope DJI's lawyers sort this out.
2020-5-21
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ChrisJG Posted at 5-21 07:08
Had not heard of this company until very recently, when I purchased my Spark, years ago, the only other company was (I think) Parrot who had a bepop drone...Hope DJI's lawyers sort this out.

I only really heard about them these past couple of years when the first Evo came out. Seems pretty obvious that they're using the scummiest tactics out there to try and *attempt* to take down DJI.
2020-5-21
Use props
NatureDigital
First Officer
Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

I think Autel just wants more money. They are just salty they cannot be as good as DJI
2020-5-22
Use props
Vlas
First Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

NatureDigital Posted at 5-22 10:48
I think Autel just wants more money. They are just salty they cannot be as good as DJI

Sure seems that way.
2020-5-26
Use props
NatureDigital
First Officer
Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

Vlas Posted at 5-26 01:50
Sure seems that way.

yeah it really does
2020-5-26
Use props