Problem with Care Refresh
968 10 2020-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GDCXRpIGyFNU
New

United States

I purchased a drone from the DJI site along with the Care Refresh service.   When I received the drone, the serial number of the drone and the serial number tied to the Care Refresh do not match.  I used the chat service to try to get this corrected and was asked to send photos of the mismatched serial numbers to the  email address.    I did this and still have not seen the issue corrected.  This is my first DJI drone and I’m disappointed with their service and attention to detail so far.  
2020-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we sincerely apologize to read your experience, which email did you send the email to? May we have the email ticket number so that we could check and help?
2020-5-21
Use props
Carsten-KA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8225 ft
Germany

I face the same problem. I have sent an email to djicare@dji.com yesterday and since there wasn't any reaction (like ticket number) I have sent another one to support.ge@dji.com some minutes ago.
2020-5-22
Use props
djiuser_GDCXRpIGyFNU
New

United States

Carsten-KA Posted at 5-22 06:18
I face the same problem. I have sent an email to  yesterday and since there wasn't any reaction (like ticket number) I have sent another one to  some minutes ago.

Good luck. They seem so confused.  I’ve emailed several times.
2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry to know about this. We've reached out with the designated team for a follow-up. Again we're truly sorry if we disappointed you with our service.

Hoping to get this resolved the soonest time possible.
2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Carsten-KA Posted at 5-22 06:18
I face the same problem. I have sent an email to  yesterday and since there wasn't any reaction (like ticket number) I have sent another one to  some minutes ago.

Hi, We truly apologize if you have been any trouble with your DJI Care service plan. I've located the ticket number using your DJI Forum account and hurriedly seek the attention of the team. We appreciate your patience in the matter.
2020-5-22
Use props
djiuser_97Y7B6pHZSn0
New
Italy

I have the same problem.
Purchased my new Mavic Air 2 together with DJI Care Refresh.
Today I received the aircraft, but the S/N of the drone does not match with ones stated in the DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement.
Therefore, the activation of the DJI Care Refresh continue to fail and DJI app or website seems not recognising both the S/N of the drone and the DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement.number.
Can you please help me ASAP? The 48 h for the activation of the service are running...

Thanks
2020-5-22
Use props
djiuser_97Y7B6pHZSn0
New
Italy

I have the same problem.
Today I received the aircraft, but the S/N of the drone does not match with ones stated in the DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement.
Therefore, the activation of the DJI Care Refresh continue to fail and DJI app or website seems not recognising both the S/N of the drone and the DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement.number.
Can you please help me ASAP? The 48 h for the activation of the service are running...

Thanks
2020-5-22
Use props
Carsten-KA
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 5-22 11:38
Hi, We truly apologize if you have been any trouble with your DJI Care service plan. I've located the ticket number using your DJI Forum account and hurriedly seek the attention of the team. We appreciate your patience in the matter.

Thank you for the help. Can you send me the ticket number as personal message? I didn't receive it by now.
2020-5-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_97Y7B6pHZSn0 Posted at 5-22 12:27
I have the same problem.
Today I received the aircraft, but the S/N of the drone does not match with ones stated in the DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement.

Hi, sorry to have been any trouble learning about this. We'll seek the attention of the related team for following up. Thank you for your patience.
2020-5-23
Use props
Carsten-KA
lvl.1
Germany

Update: Last Monday (May 25th) I received the new DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement with the correct serial number. So everything is fine now.
2020-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules