Returned to Shipper
745 6 2020-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aNIALL8r
lvl.1

United States

Hello - I have ordered 2 Mavic Mini fly more + DJI refresh (May 15th). Order no #3539278436460. Looks like they are to be delivered separately but one of them is showing as returned to shipper on DHL. I reached out to DHL and they confirmed that DJI requested the products be returned to them.

Whats up? When should I expect both drones to be delivered? (Ireland).

Thanks.
2020-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, upon checking your order number, it is about two Mavic Mini Combos and DJI Care Refresh. These two combos were shipped via one tracking number and the DHL website shows it is processing at AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS, THE. May we have the tracking number which was returned to shipper?
2020-5-21
Use props
aNIALL8r
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-21 06:28
Hi there, upon checking your order number, it is about two Mavic Mini Combo and DJI Care Refresh. These two combos were shipped via one tracking number and the DHL website show it is processing at AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS, THE. May we have the tracking number which was returned to shipper?

Hi DJI Mindy.

My tracking no. is 6088497461.

+ this is what DHL told me:

"Thank you for your email, i have tracked number 6088497461 and yes it has been returned to origin as per shipper request, i would adivse you contact the shipper on it as they requested for it to sent back to them, "

Thanks.
2020-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

aNIALL8r Posted at 5-21 06:50
Hi DJI Mindy.

My tracking no. is 6088497461.

Thanks for providing the tracking number, we will forward to the team to check, I will come back to you very soon.
2020-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi aNIALL8r, sorry to bother you and the late update, I see the system shows the package has been received, did you already get the drone?
2020-5-26
Use props
aNIALL8r
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-26 04:16
Hi aNIALL8r, sorry to bother you and the late update, I see the system shows the package has been received, did you already get the drone?

Hi DJI Mindy. Yes I have received both drones. I think the original tracking number was incorrect.

Thanks for your help.
2020-5-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

aNIALL8r Posted at 5-29 04:58
Hi DJI Mindy. Yes I have received both drones. I think the original tracking number was incorrect.

Thanks for your help.

Good to know, there should be a master waybill and slave waybill. We hope you enjoy flying.
2020-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules