Mavic air 2
1841 9 2020-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
My dji account
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29259 ft
Israel

Hi, do you know if the mavic air 2 can shoot raw photos? Becuase I didn't see an option to choose between jpeg and raw. Thank you!
2020-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the photo format could be selected under Camera Settings, please check the screenshot below. photo type.png

2020-5-21
Use props
My dji account
lvl.1
Israel

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-21 19:31
Hi there, the photo format could be selected under Camera Settings, please check the screenshot below.[view_image]

Thank you for helping me but what you showed me here is the MAVIC MINI screen. Its not the same screen on the mavic air 2 and I don't have all these options.
Thank you!
2020-5-21
Use props
RolandSchlangen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17861 ft
Netherlands

No this is NOT the Mavic mini screen as the mini is not capable of shooting in raw. It IS a screenshot of the MA2. In order to get this screen, you need to change your shooting mode and then hit the 3 dots / camera menu
2020-5-21
Use props
My dji account
lvl.1
Israel

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-21 19:31
Hi there, the photo format could be selected under Camera Settings, please check the screenshot below.[view_image]

Never mind, I fix it! I did a big mistake! Thank you!!
2020-5-21
Use props
My dji account
lvl.1
Israel

RolandSchlangen Posted at 5-21 22:47
No this is NOT the Mavic mini screen as the mini is not capable of shooting in raw. It IS a screenshot of the MA2. In order to get this screen, you need to change your shooting mode and then hit the 3 dots / camera menu

Thank you!
2020-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

My dji account Posted at 5-21 22:58
Never mind, I fix it! I did a big mistake! Thank you!!

Glad to know you've found it, hope you enjoy flying with Mavic Air 2.
2020-5-22
Use props
LuH
New

South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-5-21 19:31

My Mavic Air 2 doesnt have the format option on the camera mode? How do I get it to the RAW option
2021-8-30
Use props
Jon 462
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2151637 ft
United States

When will DJI allow the Mavic Air 2 to be used with the Litchi app.  I used it with myP4P and loved the waypoint capabilities.   Particularly where you could fly out of range and still complete the mission.   
2021-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

LuH Posted at 8-30 04:06
My Mavic Air 2 doesnt have the format option on the camera mode? How do I get it to the RAW option

Hi there, you can tap the icon '...' on the upper right corner and then go to 'Camera' to set the format.
2021-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules