Can You please check it is fake or real ?
12544 50 2020-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf5231faf
lvl.2
India

Daniella3d Posted at 5-27 15:54
If he is sending a fake drone, you will know it right away when you receive it. This is why it is important to document it when you open the package by making a video with your phone or something else. Just to make sure you have proof of what you are receiving.

There is no other drone like it and cheap mavic mini clones are very different. First thing is they don't have gimball, and the camera is fixed. This is the first thing to check.

Thank You Guys . .
I have received the drone and trying to activate it.
I think it is original
2020-6-7
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

fansf5231faf Posted at 6-7 12:40
Thank You Guys . .
I have received the drone and trying to activate it.
I think it is original

So how did it go? did you succeed in activating it? did you try it?
2020-6-7
Use props
fansf5231faf
lvl.2
India

Daniella3d Posted at 6-7 16:34
So how did it go? did you succeed in activating it? did you try it?

No I couldn’t activate it ! The mobile app is not connecting to Drone. I think due to hibernation of battery in the drone. It didn’t come with a charger to charge the battery so I am doubt On how to charge and activate the battery. Can I use my mobile charger to charge the drone ?
2020-6-8
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

fansf5231faf Posted at 6-8 14:19
No I couldn’t activate it ! The mobile app is not connecting to Drone. I think due to hibernation of battery in the drone. It didn’t come with a charger to charge the battery so I am doubt On how to charge and activate the battery. Can I use my mobile charger to charge the drone ?

YOu just plug the drone and it should charge the battery inside it. I have the fly more combo so I charge my batteries inside the charger but it can also be charged directly from the drone. Also it can be charged inside the drone from a power bank if you travel. Before flying, first thing, it is important to charge the battery fully, to get it going. Just plug the cable to the drone and there should be a wall adapter to charge it. it's a wall USB adapter, should be there.
2020-6-8
Use props
fansf5231faf
lvl.2
India

Daniella3d Posted at 6-8 14:49
YOu just plug the drone and it should charge the battery inside it. I have the fly more combo so I charge my batteries inside the charger but it can also be charged directly from the drone. Also it can be charged inside the drone from a power bank if you travel. Before flying, first thing, it is important to charge the battery fully, to get it going. Just plug the cable to the drone and there should be a wall adapter to charge it. it's a wall USB adapter, should be there.

I didn’t get adapter with it ? Can i use my phone charger  for charging the drone ?
2020-6-10
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fansf5231faf Posted at 6-10 08:40
I didn’t get adapter with it ? Can i use my phone charger  for charging the drone ?

To charge the battery you'll need a minimum 18 watt usb charger, anything less powerful won't charge the battery.

For example

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-18w-usb-charger?vid=86395

2020-6-10
Use props
fansf5231faf
lvl.2
India

lannes Posted at 6-10 09:10
To charge the battery you'll need a minimum 18 watt usb charger, anything less powerful won't charge the battery.

For example

Ok Thank You.
2020-6-10
Use props
djiuser_PkzBAqJgpd67
lvl.1
Canada

Dosnt amazon have a 30 day money back guarantee?  For situations like this that might occur
2020-6-10
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

fansf5231faf Posted at 6-10 08:40

The cable and wall adapter should come with the drone, it's in the box with the basic package and with the fly more combo. Contact the guy who sold it to you and ask him to send you the cable that should have come with it. It is very stupid to send you the drone without the cable to charge it. Did they send you the cable to connect the phone to the remote?
2020-6-10
Use props
djiuser_gVziCEPF7Hhb
New

United States

Hello, I thinking about purchasing a used Mavic air 2 the price seems really low! In the picture it has a serial number how do I check to make sure it’s authentic?
2022-2-3
Use props
fansf5231faf
lvl.2
India

djiuser_gVziCEPF7Hhb Posted at 2-3 09:26
Hello, I thinking about purchasing a used Mavic air 2 the price seems really low! In the picture it has a serial number how do I check to make sure it’s authentic?

Please contact DJI Directly they will check and confirm but make sure that You see the serial number printed on the drone itself
2022-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules