Issue with the Mapbox on Galaxy s10+
499 1 2020-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XKTzOlIslTC0
New
United States

Today when i opened up the DJi Fly app on my Galaxy S10+ i noticed the small Mapbox icon would open to the medium size window but would not trade places with the largest camera view window and would not shrink back to original small icon. Basically it opens to medium size in bottom left corner but then wont swap to full view or shrink back to smallest icon view. You can close the camera view and reopen it to get the small icon to show again but once you select it once it opens to medium size and wont respond to touch after that. I tried updating both the craft and the app and even uninstalled the app and reinstalled and im still getting the same behaviors. When i originally installed the app a few days ago it was swapping between mapbox and camera view and also minimizing to small icon on demand so i know the apps behavior has changed. Any thoughts on what actions might repair to the correct app behavior or what can be done to submit to the developers at DJi? Im new to this game so just trying to learn as fast as i can. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2020-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules