598 7 2020-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AvalonFate
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55751 ft
United States

Hi guys,
          I just want to share this issues that happend today with my MA2. Let me know if you have same issues.

I order this brand new MA2 from Amazon days ago. I have been flight this amazing drone for couple days. The issue happened today. While I flight the drone, it suddenly lost connection with RC. And right before the connection droped, I check the signal bar, the bar is full. Luckly RTH function is kick in, but the connection never recover while the drone flying back to me.

After I got the drone back, no matter what I do, the drone can't connect to RC anymore. The app just showing the " drone didn't to RC" error on the screen. I try to relink the RC and drone, remove SD card, change phone and cables, refresh RC and drone's firmware. No luck. Still no connection. Also the drone is giving me three beeping sound (one long, two shorts) after I press the power button more than 4 secs for relink. It sound like a error code to me. I think the drone or RC is malfunctioned.

I talk to DJI support, they can't figure out what happened either. They just want me to send the drone back. But since I purchased from Amazon, I'm just gonn use Amazon return, its faster.

This really scared me. Imagine the RTH function didn't kick in, and the drone stay in the air unit the power run out....... what if its hurt someone when free falling..

I still loving the MA2. But I hope its not some issues with hardware that all MA2 has.. I don't know I shoud replace it or just return it and wait a little bit.....
2020-5-21
Use props
kiminx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149032 ft
Indonesia

wow very scary
2020-5-21
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

If you like post your flightlog * and DAT (the one from your mobile device) file for this flight on here.

* using > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Mayby data in the DAT file shows an error to understand why it lost connection.

cheers
JJB
2020-5-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Always best to top some test flights somewhere safe and open with a new drone or after IMU or compass calibration.   But As JJB said post the log file.
2020-5-22
Use props
Vlas
First Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Scary indeed. Hope the log sheds some light on this.
2020-5-22
Use props
AvalonFate
lvl.2
United States

JJB* Posted at 5-21 22:40
Hi,

If you like post your flightlog * and DAT (the one from your mobile device) file for this flight on here.

thank you for the help, but the drone already returned...
2020-5-22
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI put out two BUG Fixes DJI Fly apps in a span of four days.  Perhaps something was going on there.
2020-5-22
Use props
AvalonFate
lvl.2
United States

BobWinNV Posted at 5-22 14:25
DJI put out two BUG Fixes DJI Fly apps in a span of four days.  Perhaps something was going on there.

always let the hot new stuff cool down first well be the right chose.
2020-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules