394 3 2020-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mason Dallas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10981 ft
Canada

Hi everyone,

So I have run into this problem where my Mavic kind of stops and shakes when I release the camera tilting button and I'm yawning at the same time. Does this happen to anyone else? I've uploaded a video so you can see what I mean.

The weird thing about this is that it only happens when my phone or iPad is plugged in and on the DJI GO 4 app. If my phones not on the app then this doesn't happen. I have downgraded the firmware to 1.3.7 and then upgraded back up to the latest 1.4.5 but nothing fixes it and it ruins all my shots.

I noticed that the DJI GO 4 app was updated 3 days ago I am wondering if that is the cause for this but that would mean that everyone's Mavic would be doing the same thing as mine so I am not sure.

Anything helps. Thank you!!

Just to clarify, I am making the drone yaw the entire time in the video but it only stops and shakes when my finger comes off the camera tilt wheel.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... 4L/view?usp=sharing
2020-5-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Mason, we are aware of this issue, it has been forwarded to the engineers,  they will get it fixed in the future update. Currently, please use an Andriod DJI GO 4 APP.
2020-5-22
Use props
djiuser_URpMXySdF8Gg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 705840 ft
United States

My mavic Pro started doing the same thing exactly but now I have gimbal motor overload and it just flipped back and forth nonstop
2020-5-22
Use props
Mason Dallas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10981 ft
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-22 02:29
Hi Mason, we are aware of this issue, it has been forwarded to the engineers,  they will get it fixed in the future update. Currently, please use an Andriod DJI GO 4 APP.

Awesome thank you!!!!
2020-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules